OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

NINA 1.0

My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . . 01web10

I know I had one open and displayed, but I cannot find her.  Multiples of her are in storage.

Her aesthetics and design are antiquated by today's standards.

One is listed on eBay for $459.99 USD plus free shipping (NOT BY/FROM ME).

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . . 23116610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is this a plastic skeleton one? Look nice.

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
GubernatorFan wrote:Is this a plastic skeleton one? Look nice.

--

Yes.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . . 23116610

Diana

Diana
That looks like Posh Spice in the promo! Not so much in real life though it seems. Still, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that head sculpt, though I suspect the face needs a touch up. I just saw a nice one online! I don't understand the price tag though, considering the limited usability of the body. My first Phicen was PLMB2013-17, which stayed in the box cause I was too afraid to break her. Rolling Eyes

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:That looks like Posh Spice in the promo! Not so much in real life though it seems. Still, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that head sculpt, though I suspect the face needs a touch up. I just saw a nice one online! I don't understand the price tag though, considering the limited usability of the body. My first Phicen was PLMB2013-17, which stayed in the box cause I was too afraid to break her. Rolling Eyes
But she's so pretty
My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . . Img_1417

And I'm ontopic, because she was my first Phicen (although this one technically the second, because I did break the first one, and the second one is now worn out from all her travelling).

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:
Diana wrote:That looks like Posh Spice in the promo! Not so much in real life though it seems. Still, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that head sculpt, though I suspect the face needs a touch up. I just saw a nice one online! I don't understand the price tag though, considering the limited usability of the body. My first Phicen was PLMB2013-17, which stayed in the box cause I was too afraid to break her. Rolling Eyes
But she's so pretty
My very first PHICEN all those years ago . . . Img_1417

And I'm ontopic, because she was my first Phicen (although this one technically the second, because I did break the first one, and the second one is now worn out from all her travelling).
Hehe, yes she is, which is why I was very happy to give her to someone who will appreciate her, hopefully outside the box. I love you

Painkiller Jane was next, and she is still my favorite. She hasn't aged one bit. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I liked the plastic skeleton Phicen figures ok (we didn't know any better), until one of them broke a biceps under the skin. After some unsuccessful surgery, I gave up on it, and on these altogether, until the stainless steel skeletons started to come out. Which is not to say they didn't have some great head sculpts (even if a little bit more stylized than today)... I can't speak for their boxed sets, since I didn't even notice those at the time.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure and possibly one of my all time favourite Tekken fighters!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I also have one of those NINA 1.0 figures and she still looks great but now days she just stands around looking sad because I'm not about to pose her, but she was not my first Phicen figure, I believe that honor goes to Fire Red Rose or not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum