OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, beautifully done, for what it is.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

3Afr

I asked the guy who submitted pictures of his figure, to put some pictures of the face... Wink

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 22293610
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 22294010
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 22294210

Stryker2011

Founding Father
He looks great.

teamweapon

i SOOOOO want to get this but its a touch out of my budget Sad
i dont get many full figures at all these days but i would love this as its so unusual!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The sculpt is slightly different to the promos, but it still looks great. Smile

Really getting vibes of this fellow from it:

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 Torin+Thatcher

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 Pkb0nr3qtwpccpq

I almost wish I'd ordered the Legendary version instead of the Standard, now, but I'm sure the Standard will be great too. If I can pick up the red regalia loose, he could double as a Cardinal.

EDIT: Also, I wonder if the gold necklace with crucifix is the photographer's own little touch, or an extra unlisted accessory?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The face is pretty good. We don't get too many expressions of aged men -- much less of aged women.

3Afr

3Afr
Mini crucifix is well supplied, and some other detail photos of the head (for loose sale on ebay)

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 Coomod12
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 Coomod10
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Legends of the Empire - Priesthood of The Holy War [Standard Edition/Legendary Edition] #EL004/EL005 - Page 3 Coomod11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum