OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl

Her appearance is peerless. She is both beautiful and brilliant.
She has ice flesh and jade bones. She is as clear as a Gu shooting a fairy, and her natural appearance is beautiful;
The martial arts are light and elegant. She can defeat the enemy in a graceful and charming way.
She is good at controlling bees, likes music, sewing and Zen.
She integrates music into her martial arts and can communicate with people with piano sound.

She is Little Dragon Girl,
a fairy sister with great truth, goodness and beauty in Jin Yong's works.

Product Name:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl
Product No:VCF-2059  
Product List:
-Exquisite semi hair transplant head carving
-VC Joint encapsulated mesothorax voxel(new steel bone)
-sleeved over-dress made of yarn
-Pants
-Boots
-Skirt
-Underwear
-Waist seal
-Butterfly Hair Band
- Secret script of "Jade girl Heart Sutra"
-Fixing buckle * 4
-Hemp rope
-Swing (Solid wood, each will be different)
-Guqin(solid wood baking paint)
-Natural hand(a pair)
-Hook hand (a pair)
-Holding hand (a pair)
-Boxer type hands (a pair)

*Release date: Q2 2022
*The product does not contain stones, which are real pebbles.
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183726lvpid92x0420lspb
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183227ynebbnndjyqu6dd4
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183229x4favmbe4bn45h74
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183230pxiexvdf2ih2h7dz
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183234sy6vgbb8b4yzqz6w
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183236uxx6c32ib66nih2t
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183237r83gchs22g9hffs7
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183239fm6yvzhfa4mb9zwz
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183241wwaaaaq7aa54zawy
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183242m2w919a2yz2yi21o
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183245ro6m2oq0oy0r8md3
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183246mwl0a8qsknvnnqms
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183249kdptpti99pavmvlv
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183251hcun2ddd0wuk204c
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183252dhizxuaeuzl4xgwa
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183253kjwyarcrpfe0ajky
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183254f3zy429aaru1ytfg
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183256omxmtvo0sgvgnn0u
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183716os6s5yy56b66hfb4
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] 183718bt66646c06jfttit
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=380733&extra=page%3D1&_dsign=365d9d67

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice looking figure. That head sculpt is really pretty; sort of reminds me of Maggie Cheung.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] C8485110

Diana

Diana
She is beautiful!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, she is beautiful. Simple but elegant, a bit passive but maybe pensive. Was bracing myself for something anime (no offense to fans), but very pleasantly surprised. Thanks for sharing.

csyeung

csyeung
Oh I loved this version of the little Dragon girl. very nice. Crystal Liu Yifei (Disney's Mulan ) played this version in return of the condor heroes (2006).

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Main-q10

couturiervite

couturiervite
Looks amazing. Kind of want, but I'd also feel dirty knowing Crystal Liu's support of the PRC. Sad

brassco

brassco
couturiervite wrote:Looks amazing. Kind of want, but I'd also feel dirty knowing Crystal Liu's support of the PRC. Sad

I think our figures hobby shouldn't involved politics. I think from the actress's point of view, if she stand on Mainland China's side, she got a million rotten eggs throwing at her; however if she's on HongKong's side, the rotten eggs showering her from China would be a 100x more! No brainer really...

csyeung

csyeung
I'm in the same mind as brassco on this. Especially in terms of fandom, with social media it can be harder to separate art from artist because it's so easy to find stuff that they've said in the past. I also think this situation is probably more complicated. Speaking out can land you in more hot water than just being shunned by fans.

On a lighter note, I don't think this is licensed so she's not really getting anything directly from this =P.

shazzdan

shazzdan
couturiervite wrote:Looks amazing. Kind of want, but I'd also feel dirty knowing Crystal Liu's support of the PRC. Sad
Have you noticed what has been happening to celebrities who DON'T give vocal support to the CCP? Chinese celebrities only have three choices: support the government, face persecution of themselves and their family, or live in exile.

Annalise

Annalise
-VC Joint encapsulated mesothorax voxel(new steel bone)

Granted it's dodgy machine translation, but this does says VC new steel bone, so does that mean Verycool is releasing a new body with a steel skeleton?

Diana

Diana
Annalise wrote:-VC Joint encapsulated mesothorax voxel(new steel bone)

Granted it's dodgy machine translation, but this does says VC new steel bone, so does that mean Verycool is releasing a new body with a steel skeleton?
Ooph! Interesting! I didn't even pay attention to the body, but that's exciting! Hopefully we'll get access to these outside of boxed sets.

csyeung

csyeung
I finally received this and I like it a lot. Mostly because I loved the various incarnations of this story. Also I do like this older style of wuxia clothing with dress and trousers and lots of flowing tassles etc.

First off, to address Diana's previous post, this is no special new body. In fact feels like a generic female pale body( no metal and very light). Although I am glad they went with a small bust. That said, it does have double knee joints and the ankle area looks like the peg is extra long so there's quite a lot of articulation. The top is the soft rubber encapsulation and seemless arms. The hip joint is a bit tricky to move around but thanks to the pants, there isn't any limitations to articulation. A tbleague would be an option although she's mostly covered. The head is on the smaller side so she does look a bit tall, not overly noticeable though because of the longer dress and depending on how you pose her. The book is nice, has pictures in it of the techniques. However it's bound with string so it doesn't open easily. There is also a rope and a swing and hooks you can stick to the side of your cabinet to install. I'm not sure if I'll use it though as it looks like a permanent display option. The clothing is nice, thin and various material. If you were grabbing the parts parted out, looks like everything is easily put together, same goes if you were going to do a body swap. I love the packaging art. There also is a collector card with the edition size (only 1000 made). Mine is numbered 599. The chinese piano is nice, with metal strings (it's servicable but I not exceptional). It's very shiny , lots of gloss coating and there are some dings, mostly from irregularities from manufacturing. It's very light, I think there are probably better versions out there. Probably prefer one with a more wooden feel. The headsculpt is nice as well, close to the promo pictures as we expect from Verycool. It's on the pale side and smaller than your average head sculpt. I would say it looks like Crystal Liu from the front, but in side or other profiles, the likeness is lost I think. The hair is the molded/rooted hybrid. It's not overly distracting, though I think it would be nice to be all rooted. However the tassles are affixed quite securely to the mold whereas if it was rooted hair, it would probably be tied and have a higher chance of coming undone.

Anywho, enough of my blabbering, here are the pictures!!!!!!!!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04412
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04343
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04345
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04413
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04415
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04414
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04510
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04417
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04418
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04416
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04420
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04421
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04419

Here is the figure with a Angelababy head. You can see it's bigger than the Crystal Liu head. Do you think it looks more proportional in size?

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04422
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04424
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04423
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04425
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL:1/6 Fairy Sister - Little Dragon Girl [VCF-2059] Dsc04511

brassco

brassco
Congrats on your purchase!

I must say, the final product and promo prototype isn't exactly the same standard like TBL's, but it could be worst, like the Commander Lin Mae from Great Wall by ThreeZero. I personally still prefer the 90s' version played by Li Ruo Tong.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Even devoid of special effects, she looks very nice.

Diana

Diana
Wow. I think she looks gorgeous! What a beautiful face!
The proportions look just fine to me.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
As Diana said, she looks gorgeous. And the proportions look fine on the pics.
I think it's an amazing figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum