OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 27]

351Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:02 pm

blackpool

Awesome shots!!! That last Sonja with Scarlett's head is superb!

352Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Randam Hajile

Thanks for the kind comments, folks! It has been a lot of fun to pose Machiko together with the Alien Queen.

Melancholia wrote:Great photos, kudos!  Obviously you know I'm a fan of your work both here and on Flickr, you obviously pour your heart into all your photos and it shows. 🤗
Thanks a lot, Faith! I also enjoy all your photos on FLICKR and here (as a guy, I'm obviously not so much into fashion...) Smile

I recently picked up TBLeagues' Night Warrior. As the figure has a Nordic theme, I thought it would fit best into a snow setting. So I played a little with artificial snow...

Randam's random pics - Page 15 52383419184_e124b32044_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 15 52383416114_60f161054d_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 15 52383344178_764a22e1a8_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my pics!

Ralf

353Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Very cool new photos. Love the setting and the fake snow looks great.

354Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:15 pm

skywalkersaga

You're so good at these set pieces. I am forever envious of your array of backdrops , scenery, and props!

355Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:29 pm

davidd

davidd
That is a really cool fig, and you've put her in appropriate settings! I like the design of the helmet and shield.

The Night Warrior figure is still a pre-order at Big Bad Toy Store. Is yours the black version or the blue version?

356Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant pics!

357Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:59 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks a lot for the kind comments!

davidd wrote:That is a really cool fig, and you've put her in appropriate settings! I like the design of the helmet and shield.

The Night Warrior figure is still a pre-order at Big Bad Toy Store. Is yours the black version or the blue version?

It's really a pretty figure. I got the blue version. Please note that I exchanged the head original head for a HT Scarlet Johannsen-head from Ironman 2. Cloak and axe come from a recent CoolModel Viking.

358Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:32 pm

davidd

davidd
Oh, the fig does not include the cloak? That's too bad! The cloak really completes the look! Actually, the cloak elevates the look considerably! That was a good idea on your part. Poor idea on the part of the designers to not include a cloak.

359Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Spectacular work as always, Ralf. Beautifully chosen backgrounds, nice fake snow, very effective posing, and of course kitting up the figure into something more believable even by fantasy standards. Just excellent in every way. But she better watch out. I seem to see someone trying to sneak up on her from the back in one of the photos! Smile

360Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:26 am

Melancholia

You certainly never let us down! I have the Big White Horse on preorder since, geeze, last November, your black beauty makes me wistful, as I feel as if I'll never receive mine. 😐 I'm a sucker for any figure with fur, (as I actually ordered The Monster Hunter...yes...yes I did...🤔) Keep on posting photos of those stunning figures!

361Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:05 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Just two new pics, as I'm busy with work and should not spent time on the hobby...

For Blade Runner 2049 fans...

The famous scene with the JOI hologramme:

Randam's random pics - Page 15 52455035673_f64964f417_kLost JOI by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

A replicant girl...

Randam's random pics - Page 15 52454780594_8cc59ba1ea_kReplicant by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my pics!
-Ralf

362Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:12 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow, these pics are great, especially the Ryan Gosling scene with Joi! In this setting the screen backdrop looks very cool. The figure of K is definitely on my wish list.

363Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:17 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool new shots, Ralf. Very effective use of the screen.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 15 C8485110

364Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work, Ralf!

365Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:24 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That looks gorgeous!

What kind of light did you use for the pink light?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

366Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool, Ralf!

367Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:44 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments!
I always wanted to have a railing prop, because it is very effective in masking the transition to a background picture. I made this simple thing out of wood and painted it with gun metal acrylics to look like some worn metal structure. Unfortunately, I could not find high-quality pictures of JOI's hologramme from Blade Runner 2049, so my pictures could be so much better with better background material. Possibly, I could use BlackBox's JOI head and make my own background picture... Smile

skywalkersaga wrote:That looks gorgeous!

The pink light comes from a battery-driven LED array. It's called "YYP Video Light", but it's not listed on Amazon anymore. This looks be a follow up model, but it's branded differently. Still, the design is so similiar that it must be made by the very same company...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/360%C2%B0Full-2500K-9900K-Dimmable-Dynamic-Lighting/dp/B09MFDDHD7/ref=pd_rhf_d_se_s_pd_sbs_rvi_sccl_2_9/261-8714003-9825119?pd_rd_w=yaTaM&content-id=amzn1.sym.0963df7f-7cea-4859-a393-2a2c2885a717&pf_rd_p=0963df7f-7cea-4859-a393-2a2c2885a717&pf_rd_r=V37K45AWXN39MQF3G8C0&pd_rd_wg=6yog2&pd_rd_r=8359686a-1eee-4f83-ab05-fdef6fb65728&pd_rd_i=B09MFDDHD7&psc=1

368Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:59 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks for the kind comments!
I always wanted to have a railing prop, because it is very effective in masking the transition to a background picture. I made this simple thing out of wood and painted it with gun metal acrylics to look like some worn metal structure. Unfortunately, I could not find high-quality pictures of JOI's hologramme from Blade Runner 2049, so my pictures could be so much better with better background material. Possibly, I could use BlackBox's JOI head and make my own background picture... Smile

skywalkersaga wrote:That looks gorgeous!

The pink light comes from a battery-driven LED array. It's called "YYP Video Light", but it's not listed on Amazon anymore. This looks be a follow up model, but it's branded differently. Still, the design is so similiar that it must be made by the very same company...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/360%C2%B0Full-2500K-9900K-Dimmable-Dynamic-Lighting/dp/B09MFDDHD7/ref=pd_rhf_d_se_s_pd_sbs_rvi_sccl_2_9/261-8714003-9825119?pd_rd_w=yaTaM&content-id=amzn1.sym.0963df7f-7cea-4859-a393-2a2c2885a717&pf_rd_p=0963df7f-7cea-4859-a393-2a2c2885a717&pf_rd_r=V37K45AWXN39MQF3G8C0&pd_rd_wg=6yog2&pd_rd_r=8359686a-1eee-4f83-ab05-fdef6fb65728&pd_rd_i=B09MFDDHD7&psc=1

Thanks for the explanation. I think there are still similar style lights available, I'll look into them.

369Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:42 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great gloomy cyberpunk atmosphere you recreated there. This must be one of the biggest personalized pop up ad one can encounter.

370Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:09 pm

Illusion

Illusion
very cool pics once again.
really like the one with the hologramme. Could be with a real person.
That's a figure I would add to my collection if there was unlimited space (on both my shelves and in my heart)

371Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:35 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Love those neon filled shots.
Blade Runner always gets my thumbs up! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

372Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:48 am

Melancholia

Wow, that's some superior photography....You never let us down!

373Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, folks! It's great that there are some Blade Runner/Cyberpunk fans around here. I'm actually much more into Scifi than Fantasy, but the genre seems to be pretty much on the back-burner, especially in 1/6 -- with the exception of Disney's prolific SW, of course. Smile

I'm looking forward to post some pics of a new character soon, which is currently in the "Action-figure-district competition"...

You could check it out and guess what my entry is Smile

beware GERMAN website!
http://forum.action-figure-district.de/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3610

374Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:09 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Randam Hajile wrote:I'm actually much more into Scifi than Fantasy, but the genre seems to be pretty much on the back-burner

Did you ever watch The Expanse, Randam?

ETA: And as for Star Wars, while I am purposefully out of the loop of Disney's version of it, as a die-hard fan of the 'real' Star Wars, I don't even really consider it to be 'sci fi'.... at least, to me it is more of a fantasy story that just happens to be set in space. ;p

375Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those are some nice figures in there. I want to guess H but not at all sure. I see Valiarde, Ovy, and Illusion are involved. Smile

376Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:58 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I came in very late to this thread, but *whistles*. Great photos! The Red Sonja ones are my fav so far!

377Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:51 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was guessing E or H myself. Some interesting figures all around.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 15 C8485110

378Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:31 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
skywalkersaga wrote:
Randam Hajile wrote:I'm actually much more into Scifi than Fantasy, but the genre seems to be pretty much on the back-burner

Did you ever watch The Expanse, Randam?

ETA: And as for Star Wars, while I am purposefully out of the loop of Disney's version of it, as a die-hard fan of the 'real' Star Wars, I don't even really consider it to be 'sci fi'.... at least, to me it is more of a fantasy story that just happens to be set in space. ;p

The Expanse is on my list of series to watch. I watched two episodes so far but felt I really need some time to concentrate on it. I think it is nothing that you can enjoy while doing other stuff.

I share your feelings about Disney's Star Wars, Sky. It's more Space Fantasy than Science Fiction. I'm still resisting feeding the Disney monster with a "Disney+" subscription, so I'm also out of the loop with their new series.

GubernatorFan wrote:Those are some nice figures in there. I want to guess H but not at all sure. I see Valiarde, Ovy, and Illusion are involved. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:I was guessing E or H myself. Some interesting figures all around.

The competition rules prohibit that I disclose my entry before tomorrow Sad  ... but I will post the images (especially the fully arranged ones) here, as soon as I'm allowed.

379Randam's random pics - Page 15 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:
The Expanse is on my list of series to watch. I watched two episodes so far but felt I really need some time to concentrate on it. I think it is nothing that you can enjoy while doing other stuff.

I share your feelings about Disney's Star Wars, Sky. It's more Space Fantasy than Science Fiction. I'm still resisting feeding the Disney monster with a "Disney+" subscription, so I'm also out of the loop with their new series.

The competition rules prohibit that I disclose my entry before tomorrow Sad  ... but I will post the images (especially the fully arranged ones) here, as soon as I'm allowed.
I think you might enjoy the Expanse, although everyone is different. I love it, for the most part.

To be honest, even the Star Wars Original Trilogy was more Space Fantasy (I think the term used then was Space Opera) than Science Fiction, but yes, there is a definite difference and in many ways not for the better.

Looking at them, whichever your submission, I'm sure it would be pretty damn awesome. I look forward to seeing it here in more detail, as with any other submissions by our members (I know several more have voted in the competition and I expect some participated as well, as in previous years).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum