OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 27]

651Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 13:58

Randam Hajile

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Cool photos. I love that chair. Where does it come from?

It's part of a model file set for a 1/10 scale statue by NekoFigurines (Lucy Cyberpunk Edgerunner statue). I skipped the figure and just printed the base. I had to rescale it and filled some holes with Fimo to adapt it as a 1/6 prop. 😃

652Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 14:02

ThePhotogsBlog

Randam Hajile wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Cool photos. I love that chair. Where does it come from?

It's part of a model file set for a 1/10 scale statue by NekoFigurines (Lucy Cyberpunk Edgerunner statue). I skipped the figure and just printed the base. I had to rescale it and filled some holes with Fimo to adapt it as a 1/6 prop. 😃

A lot of work, but it seems to have paid off.

653Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 14:52

MeMyself&I

As someone who also 3D prints, I can say it’s actually (likely) not that time consuming. Printing will probably suck most of it up, but rescaling and painting/hole-filling isn’t bad. Especially if the model was good quality to start with. I’m assuming some things, but also basing it off my own similar experiences.

Regardless, looks great as usual!

654Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 18:42

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautiful work, Ralf. The chair turned out perfectly, and I love what you've done with the characters and the background as well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

655Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 7:01

ElBundy

ElBundy
Your posts are great as usual! Unfortunately you only ever show so few pictures of your great scenes. More photos, e.g. from different angles, would be great.

656Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 10:18

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments!

I have one more shot to share...

Randam's random pics - Page 27 53653150418_0754a2f9e3_kPredator Machiko V2.0 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

I "upgraded" my Predator Machiko figure with the new HT Valkyrie head and suitable TBL Body. 😃

657Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 11:00

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow! The perfect combination! I tried to get the Valkyrie figure in vain. I love the head sculpt.

658Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 12:49

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous figure and photo, Ralf. I, too, wanted this head, but failed to get it.

659Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 13:40

Visisonor

Visisonor
She looks great in this predator outfit. It definitely works.

660Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon 15 Apr 2024 - 2:17

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very, very cool, Ralf!

661Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 7:06

Diana

Diana
The chair is great, but that Valkyrie - wow! She looks stunning! I, too, would have liked to get that head. ^^ Happy to see that it matches the TBL brown so well.

662Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 10:44

blackpool

blackpool
Wooo very nice mix, that custom Mashiko is gorgeous, great use of the Valkyrie!!!

663Randam's random pics - Page 27 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed 24 Apr 2024 - 13:59

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s a very cool Machiko. Perfect use of the sculpt and body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 27 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum