OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 28]

91Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:31 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
He looks very good. Nice acquisition! Beautiful photography as always, and thank you for sharing!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

92Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:35 pm

davidd

Cool outfit. Your photo captures the look of the lighting from the film.

Interesting head sculpt. Makes me think of Bela Lugosi as Indiana Jones. Did Deckard really have a "widow's peak" in his hair like that in the movie? It's been a long time since I've seen it, so I don't remember.

93Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:37 am

Valiarde

Rewatched that movie just a few weeks ago! Perfectly fitting your Neon Style of the latest pics in your thread. Very cool

94Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:08 am

ElBundy

I love every of your pictures in this post. The diorama and the backdrop in the scene out of the video game 'The last of us' are great. I have ordered the grown-up Ellie and will try to arrange some similar scenes with her. The young Harrison Ford looks gorgeous too. I have never seen this figure before.

95Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:10 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's an excellent shot of Deckard, and the background and lighting work perfectly for him. I honestly can't remember, but has anyone done Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer, RIP)?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 5 C8485110

96Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stunning shot!

97Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:45 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate it.

@ElBundy
I also have the MT Toys Ellie on my shelf, but I currently lack some bad guys (except the Clicker) as her opponents. I'm really looking forward to see what stories you will produce with Ellie! BTW I highly appreciate your photo series and hope that you will go on with this hobby for a long time. Please don't take some of comments on the AFD forum too serious.

@Stryker2011
There was a recent Roy Batty by Redman, but the headsculpt was quite off. Brother Productions also released one ages ago, which was actually not bad (even had the body tattos)... but I did not get it due to the pleather outfit.

98Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:02 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I've never seen an official Roy Batty, but a while ago I came across this custom project -- head by sculptor.jay and outfit/accessories by Siberian Custom Studios (Alex Filippov):

Randam's random pics - Page 5 Blade_10

(from here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1784379308432836&set=t.100010467820974&type=3 )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

99Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Somewhere I have one of the official Roy Batty heads, so yes, he has been done. But it was not an instantaneously recognizable likeness, especially out of context. Then again, as far as I remember Rutger Hauer from all his other work, that was a pretty unusual look for him.

100Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I've never seen an official Roy Batty, but a while ago I came across this custom project -- head by sculptor.jay and outfit/accessories by Siberian Custom Studios (Alex Filippov):

Randam's random pics - Page 5 Blade_10

(from here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1784379308432836&set=t.100010467820974&type=3 )

Wow. That’s an awesome figure and likeness. Thanks for sharing.

101Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:03 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi, folks!

within the wave of new release around christmas, I got the new AS Toys "D.VA" figure, depicting the  vastly popular character from the Overwatch video game. I tried to show her with her Mecha (as a picture on the screen behind her, of course). Here's what I got...

Randam's random pics - Page 5 51883456177_11e14b7057_kCJ3A4463ppp by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for watching!  Randam's random pics - Page 5 1f600  Randam's random pics - Page 5 1f600  Randam's random pics - Page 5 1f600

102Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's looking good, and the photo works very nicely.

103Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice, Randam. I also picked her up, but she’s still in the box. I can’t recall, but are the eyes movable?

104Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:00 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
I like the figure, though I didn't play the video game. The monitor as a backdrop (seems to be large) works fine.

105Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:36 am

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Those are some really awesome photos and figures. Given your nickname makes me wonder if there are any figures from snatcher down the creative pipeline Wink after all its just a head sculpt away switching deckard into gillian Smile

106Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Oh, another Snatcher fan! Smile
Obviously, I have thought about it and started a Gilian (James Franco head) some time back, but to make it work I would need to 3D print Metal Gear and Gilian's blaster... that is where it all ended for me...

107Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:46 am

Diana

Diana
That looks great!! Love the use of the reflective surface and of course the subtle pink lighting from her right? Makes the figure come to life. Smile

108Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:07 am

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
To this day it bothers me not having kept track of my mega drive/cd when moving out of my parents house 20 years ago. stuff got lost, misplaced, among them a perfectly fine cd pack of snatcher, which according to ebay would fetch a nice price nowadays. Not that i would part with it if i found it Smile

Back in the day snatcher was the odd one out in my collection, which almost exclusively consisted of action packed fps,beat em ups and such. But the gritty atmosphere got me hooked once i played it in a local mall. Funny enough i didnt know anything about cyberpunk or blade runner at that age, but the theme and atmosphere spoke to me. And another beneficial aspect of the game, it made me read and understand english alot better, one of the small steps along the road of learning a foreign language. fallout being another good teacher, far more entertaining than boring school Wink

Regarding a metal gear 3d model, i found some for sale on turbosquid as well as this link https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1581-1-6-scale-metal-gear-mk-ii-3d-print-project on this board. maybe the author would be willing to share

Ps: found a blaster 3d model https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4462762 hope this helps

109Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:21 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I don't play many MMOs, but I like the aesthetic qualities of the character designs, and your 1/6 version is no exception. Great looking figure, love the reflection of them both on the flooring. Maybe we will see more interaction with the actual mech in the future, that'd be cool.

110Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:28 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for the kind comments.

@ElBundy
My TV screen is a regular 46 inch model. Obviously, having a larger screen gives you more options in placing the figure.

@Diana
The light on this picture was actually tricky, because I failed to realize that the Mecha was rendered with the main light source above the scene, slightly to the left. When I illuminated D.VA with a white key light coming from the right, it looked off. Thus, I placed a spotlight above the scene, dimmed the key light on the right and added a substantial fill light from the left (slightly pinkish).

@Tjolnir
I started with the role-playing variant - called SD Snatcher - on an MSX home computer in ancient times, but later also played the "original" Snatcher adventure game on an emulator. Thanks for the links. I have no idea about 3D printing, but I would be interested to get at least the blaster printed.

@AlKelAstra91
Thanks! As the mecha is a static background picture, I would need to build at least part of the robot to let the interact with each other... Wink

111Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:28 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
That pic is so cool!

112Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:29 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi there!
Here is another picture for fans of "The last of us". This time I went for a scene from the second part, were Ellie gets in a conflict with an ultraviolent cult of so-called Seraphites. She has some severe confrontation with them in a park in Seattle, where she is hunted by a Seraphite pack with torches during dawn...

Randam's random pics - Page 5 51892408310_57039835cf_kCJ3A4535pp by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for watching! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

113Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
An ultraviolent cult in Seattle? Hmm, I thought that was supposed to be fiction. But, seriously, beautiful work as always. I picked up her head and a few other pieces from the set.

114Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
another great shot! I hope they don't find her!

115Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:03 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool setup and the environment is awesome. How did you make that tree stump?

116Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:58 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind word! I'm glad that you like the photo with Ellie.

@BAM
Oh, they eventually found Ellie, which ended with the premature death of half their population... at least in my playthrough of the game Wink  

@Stryker2011
The tree stump is a rather large ceramic decoration for an aquarium. I found it on Amazon.de.

https://www.amazon.de/Nobby-28324-Aquarium-Dekoration-Ornaments/dp/B00A0Q8P0Q/ref=pd_sbs_4/261-3873840-4481051?pd_rd_w=jA4k5&pf_rd_p=dd7cdb0d-7d18-43ba-a06d-a9f4cc6bae51&pf_rd_r=W895JPNMW6KHPW9Z3Z6C&pd_rd_r=a25a0d6c-2137-4a3e-880e-a29230d797fb&pd_rd_wg=SrdwN&pd_rd_i=B00A0Q8P0Q&psc=1

Maybe they have something similar on Amazon.com.

117Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:04 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Randam Hajile wrote:The tree stump is a rather large ceramic decoration for an aquarium. I found it on Amazon.de.
Great as always. I guess that the other plants are aquarium plants too?

'Last of us 2' is the most emotionally stirring game I have ever played (and I have played a lot of similar games). Two young girls fight each other to the death in a dystopian zombie world. The brilliant twist is that the player has to play both of the deadly enemies. I am looking forward to the TV series of part I on HBO that should start in 2022 or 2023.

118Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the link. Between you and BAMcomix, I guess I'm going to have to hit up the pet stores for stuff.

119Randam's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi there,

I continued playing around with my new background pieces and quickly threw together a little jungle scene for Lara Croft...

Randam's random pics - Page 5 51900494543_4e6a18362c_kCJ3A4572 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for watching! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum