OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 BY-T9 Regional (HELL) Female Head Eagle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m getting more Cher than Cate.
LOL... well she doesn't look much like herself in that role. Another lookalike might be Elvira.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

GeeWillikers

Well after all that palaver, this has only gone and finally turned up, so I don't have to trawl eB*y after all. The outer box got bashed about a fair bit in transit apparently and there is a 'we are officially sorry this has reached you in this state' apology note from the local Delivery Office attached. The inner By-Art box and the sculpt itself are in fact unscathed.

I see this as absolute concrete proof that ranting on a forum actually gets results!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:Well after all that palaver, this has only gone and finally turned up, so I don't have to trawl eB*y after all. The outer box got bashed about a fair bit in transit apparently and there is a 'we are officially sorry this has reached you in this state' apology note from the local Delivery Office attached. The inner By-Art box and the sculpt itself are in fact unscathed.

I see this as absolute concrete proof that ranting on a forum actually gets results!
LOL Oh no, now we will have an avalanche of rants and venting! But hey, glad it worked out!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Annalise

No neck adaptor, but there is a hole for the neck ball. Popped right on my S23B with no problems. I like her.

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 BY-T9 Regional (HELL) Female Head Eagle - Page 2 Img_2043

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 BY-T9 Regional (HELL) Female Head Eagle - Page 2 Img_2042

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 BY-T9 Regional (HELL) Female Head Eagle - Page 2 Img_2044

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 BY-T9 Regional (HELL) Female Head Eagle - Page 2 Img_2045

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great, Annalise (and nice new avatar too). Just got mine too.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool! If I had a Hela fig, I'd probably jump on it!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yes, it's a very easy fit onto any TBL body, which is one common problem thankfully ticked off the list. It's also very slightly smaller than I was expecting, but I'm fine with that.

Sculpts of more mature women are so difficult to find, and I think this one is great. I did think that the expression might limit it's possibilities somewhat, but it's actually quite subtle. It's well on the way to becoming one of my favourites now that I own it.

I have yet to photograph it for definitive proof, but in-hand, mine looks better on a pale S46 than on any suntan bodies (a brand new pale body is a poor match for anything, but I find that after a couple of weeks or so if I leave them exposed to the air they 'break in' a little - although it will probably depend on your local conditions - and once that 'patina' is achieved, then is the time to store them more carefully).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum