OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Saturn

Saturn
New! Medium bust, footless 1/6 women's body!
Features: narrow shoulders, long legs, slim waist, showing off the perfect curves.
Differences between models: white skin and wheat skin, with and without head sculpt, 4 versions to choose from. Each set comes with a bikini.

Model No. Skin colour Head sculpt with/without leg bar code
PHMB2022-S48 White skin with split foot 697 127233 136 6
PHMB2022-S49 Wheat skin with detachable feet 697 127233 137 3
PHMB2022-S48A White skin without detached foot 697 127233 138 0
PHMB2022-S49A Wheat skin without foot release 697 127233 139 7

Height: 283mm
Bust: 113.7mm
Waist: 94mm
Hips: 115mm

Height: 283 mm
BWH:
Bust: 113.7 mm
Waist: 94 mm
hips: 115 mm

Same body type, four choices:
Item No. Skin Color Head Sculpt Feet Bar code
PHMB2022-S48 pale include detachable feet 697 127233 136 6
PHMB2022-S49 suntan include detachable feet 697 127233 137 3
PHMB2022-S48A pale Not Included detachable feet 697 127233 138 0
PHMB2022-S49A suntan Not Included detachable feet 697 127233 139 7

All have a complimentary bikini.

Packing list
S48&S49 (with head sculpture)
1、1 × Head sculpture
2、1 × TBLeague Steel Bone seamless super moveable female figure
3、3 pairs × replaceable hands
4、2 × Replaceable feet
5、1 × Bikini (free)
6、1 × base & stand
7、1 × colour box
S48A&S49A (without head sculpture)
1 × TBLeague Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body
2, 3 pairs × replaceable hands
3、2 pairs × replaceable feet
4、1 × Bikini (free)
5、1 × colour box

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114334vkoosoe1g8zf6kvg
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114334bxltdhe3oma9oouo
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114335b3xsj3jz3w3js62j
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114336yebassphpdu0wi9u
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114337zjixxekrabqi5bne
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114338rqs17qgkckcssgrd
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114338ujtbgiej1jk3wz63
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114339wgllg1exjhc6s4ej
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114339d1qvcfc1rq1qqpq0
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114340kmt79f9m9k1u7muk
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114340tjznjajjhyddvrdn
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114341jbmksqpdsjbd9jja
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114341iqjz7760r7mqyj5t
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114343xf8dfidkclkcnnhi
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114343vgi4wl1oypooh444
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114344m54xa45of35irf4x
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114345uz669lpmt111smp1
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models 114345uz1w5hzjz7nkqjeh
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383645

brassco

brassco
it's time to take these seamless figure to the next level...and this is not...What's so appealing, other than those already released?? Furthermore, most 1/6th makers preferred the older series like S10...it will be hard to dress her up. Give me an A/B cup, black body, and we're in biz...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting, Saturn. The whole thing clears up some confusion over the product numbering. But the pros and cons remain.

Diana

Diana
The heads kinda look small to me. And so do the hands and feet, so I'm thinking small pegs.

Curious to see them compared to the S34A/35B. While I like the look of these bodies I have no use for them.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If this is yet another super tall body, then I fail to see the point of it. As it is, it just looks like a mish-mash of previous bodies. I guess time will tell.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gooboo

After looking at these pictures and my own s34 some more, I do think the overall body shape is the s34, which probably means smaller hand/foot pegs.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
gooboo wrote:After looking at these pictures and my own s34 some more, I do think the overall body shape is the s34, which probably means smaller hand/foot pegs.

Yeah, I guess it could be like a removable foot 'version' of that body, in a way.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Well, I'll get one even if it's only to have a detachable-foot version of the S34/35 (which this looks identical to apart from the feet and the different sculpt and hands). The head is still young-looking, but at least it isn't actually too childlike or too cartoonish. This sculpt actually does look like a late-teen even if the body is still too 'busty'.

So I wonder if the next one (S50/51) will be a detachable-foot version of S42/43, which is Viking Woman, near-as-makes-no-difference. TBL tidying-up loose ends by the big 5-0, in other words.

After that, I hope we start getting some more variety again and yes, that includes skintones Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Are these super tall? or similar to 18/23 height?

gooboo

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague S48/S49 1/6 Steel Bone Seamless Super Movable Female Body - Mid Chest and Legs [White Muscle/Wheat] 4 models S3411

A picture from the s34 thread. Not as tall as the s46/47, but not really short either.

Ovy

Ovy
I think the point is reached were I lose my ability to distinguish those bodies. xD

And will we ever see a tbleage man again?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think the point is reached were I lose my ability to distinguish those bodies. xD

And will we ever see a tbleage man again?
Amen to both!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'd love a new male body but I'm sort of almost scared to find out what they'd come up with. It would be so frustrating it if it was just another body-builder type.

Ghost808

Ghost808
At this point, it seems TBLeague's ideas have really run out. If it's not "spartans" or "Egypt", it's tall, oddly proportioned white people. 

I'm not seeing anything here that moves me away from the previous TBL bodies.
Instead of slightly tweaked, unnecessary bodies, I'd love to see TBL focus on heads for a while (or as others have mentioned, new skin tones, such as black)
Or maybe officially release some of their unique bodies from sets.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ghost808 wrote: tall, oddly proportioned white people

So true Laughing Laughing Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I'd love a new male body but I'm sort of almost scared to find out what they'd come up with. It would be so frustrating it if it was just another body-builder type.

Amen! They should diversify in type and color (and with the male bodies they can go both darker and lighter). I remember an obese body being teased but I haven't seen anything more about that -- I applaud the innovation, but can see how it would have relatively little appeal. I would love to see them do M33 better (better relative proportions of arms and legs, no hard plastic extenders), M31 better (better front sculpt and arm shape), or recreate the ADD toys seamless body with a proper metal endoskeleton (I don't dare dream they would match the painted details -- but all over). Maybe bent toe foot sculpts?

With female bodies, I really wish they focused on realistic, shorter, narrow-shouldered, and more reasonably-chested ones, whether as new creations or modifications of existing types. And perhaps some warmer/darker skin tones -- not even talking about racial diversity (which would be awesome). And how about a seamless ankle that is actually functional? Wouldn't that be the day.

All told, there is plenty of room for improvement. And we don't really see much of it, especially given how much time has passed.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Yes, we need a greater variety of skin tones. This is getting ridiculous.

Saturn

Saturn
Ghost808 wrote:At this point, it seems TBLeague's ideas have really run out. If it's not "spartans" or "Egypt", it's tall, oddly proportioned white people. 

I'm not seeing anything here that moves me away from the previous TBL bodies.
Instead of slightly tweaked, unnecessary bodies, I'd love to see TBL focus on heads for a while (or as others have mentioned, new skin tones, such as black)
Or maybe officially release some of their unique bodies from sets.

Reading the comments on the BBICN forum, it seems to me that TBLeague is a prisoner of the tastes of Far Eastern collectors who are fans of the same slim, big-breasted, girly-faced figures. The other problem is the inflexibility of the clothing manufacturers, who are still only able to move along the old S16-S20-S24 product line (and of course, they are developing for Jiaou bodies). For example, no suits for the radically different S38/S39 has appeared to date.
In these circumstances, it is to be appreciated that they have brought out S46/S47 bodies with normal proportions and small breasts.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Saturn wrote:Reading the comments on the BBICN forum, it seems to me that TBLeague is a prisoner of the tastes of Far Eastern collectors who are fans of the same slim, big-breasted, girly-faced figures. The other problem is the inflexibility of the clothing manufacturers, who are still only able to move along the old S16-S20-S24 product line (and of course, they are developing for Jiaou bodies). For example, no suits for the radically different S38/S39 has appeared to date.
In these circumstances, it is to be appreciated that they have brought out S46/S47 bodies with normal proportions and small breasts.
Thanks for the added perspective. It does make sense. Do these products sell much more massively in China than worldwide (I suppose readier availability, lower shipping etc costs would help the Chinese market); if so, there is not much hope that an international customer base could overcome that hurdle.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GubernatorFan wrote: I remember an obese (male) body being teased but I haven't seen anything more about that -- I applaud the innovation, but can see how it would have relatively little appeal.

There are still sellers on Eb*y claiming to have those for sale, for what that's worth. It doesn't seem to have ever gone into full production, and I can't believe there were more than just a few prototypes made in the first place. The single specimen that went on show a couple of years ago had ridiculous seamless feet (!) and was also extremely pale-skinned so it would be very difficult to match with any currently available head sculpts (as the photos taken of it clearly proved). I can see the problems in mass-producing a seamless obese body, but it was as though they weren't even trying from the get-go.

No, I think TBL are too scared and/or unimaginative to even attempt producing a new male body, sadly.

(prove me wrong if you're reading this!)

Saturn

Saturn
GeeWillikers wrote:So I wonder if the next one (S50/51) will be a detachable-foot version of S42/43, which is Viking Woman, near-as-makes-no-difference. TBL tidying-up loose ends by the big 5-0, in other words.

Based on the previous presentation, the "super S38/S39" should be coming in the near future too.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Saturn wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:So I wonder if the next one (S50/51) will be a detachable-foot version of S42/43, which is Viking Woman, near-as-makes-no-difference. TBL tidying-up loose ends by the big 5-0, in other words.

Based on the previous presentation, the "super S38/S39" should be coming in the near future too.

I wouldn't mind that one at all.

Still, it would be more interesting with the same proportions but a smaller bust, but of course that will never happen.  Neutral

EDIT: I wonder if they'll ever release those 'buxom' 1/12 bodies pictured later in that thread...

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:
Saturn wrote:

I wouldn't mind that one at all.

Still, it would be more interesting with the same proportions but a smaller bust, but of course that will never happen.  Neutral

EDIT: I wonder if they'll ever release those 'buxom' 1/12 bodies pictured later in that thread...

Looks like you went through the same steps and came to the same conclusion I just did. Laughing

I don't mind the big bust on that model though as of course that body type exists and is currently not really represented. Her girls are not balloon like, as the S20/21, but actually follow gravity, which is nice and looks believable. Very motherly. I'd probably buy it (or the smaller chested version) despite having no use for it other than using it as a drawing reference.

I do think a new 1/12 release is due though, after all these 1/6 boxed sets and bodies. Would love to see that curvy body in 1/12! Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote: Do these products sell much more massively in China than worldwide (I suppose readier availability, lower shipping etc costs would help the Chinese market); if so, there is not much hope that an international customer base could overcome that hurdle.

This is my presumption, and why I'm not waiting around for more 'diverse' bodies to appear. If some magically do, then great, but not holding my breath.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote: Do these products sell much more massively in China than worldwide (I suppose readier availability, lower shipping etc costs would help the Chinese market); if so, there is not much hope that an international customer base could overcome that hurdle.

This is my presumption, and why I'm not waiting around for more 'diverse' bodies to appear. If some magically do, then great, but not holding my breath.
Then we should all stock up on oil pastels... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum