OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product features:
1. Made of a new generation of soft platinum silicone, which is one-piece molded, has no odor, is not afraid of aging and exploding, and has the characteristics of super toughness and stretch;
2. The body is equipped with exquisite body makeup for a stronger visual appearance;
3. Built-in stainless steel skeleton, super movable, natural movement, vivid shape;
4. The surface of the silicone body has been specially treated, the body is not sticky, feels delicate and smooth, and is not easy to stain.

*Due to the limitation of silicone technology, the silicone body will have fine mold lines. If you don’t like it, don’t spray it.
*Product details are subject to adjustment and change during production without prior notice.
*Thank you for your support!

Qian Kun.MODEL 1/6 highly movable steel-boned plastic female body (full body)
product number: QK001A / QK001B
product list:
hand type * 2 pairs,
foot plates * 2 pairs,
folding bracket * 1 set of
underwear * 1 set [random matching Different styles]

retail price: 360
order cut-off date: January 21, 2024
shipping time: second quarter of 2024

NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 01101
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 02102
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0399
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 04100
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0597
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0697
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0795
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0894
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 0990
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 10189
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 11181
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 12177
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 13170
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 14155
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 15150
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 16133
NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 17119

#QianKunModel #seamless #body #female

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Curvy bodies! Finally!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Qian Kun.MODEL - highly movable steel bone-coated female body (full body) [QK001A/B] 1f10

Visisonor

Visisonor
Great, another company has mastered an art of non-exploding silicone. Ammo manufacturers should take notice.

This, however -
OSFModerator1 wrote:If you don’t like it, don’t spray it
- is so disappointing! I don't like it, but I really want to spray it!  Sad

On a more serious note, it does not really call to my sense of aesthetics (maybe I should have just said "I don't like it", but it would have been repetitive), but that's purely subjective and not surprising, given my affinity to S22/S23/T01.
As for more objective criticisms, again, only two pairs of hands (TBLeague bodies usually come with three pairs, and even that does not include fists). I guess it's caused by more expensive material with the same final price. But is silicone really better than TPE? Is it worth pursuing even if it results in seam lines?

gooboo

I suspect the decision to use silicone has more to do with smaller production runs. From my own use with silicone it's perfect for small batches, but something like TPE is probably more economical for mass production. I'm guessing that Phicen probably makes a lot more seamless bodies than these other companies do.

Diana

Diana
I appreciate the shape, but the pale body looks too translucent to me.
The feet look very small. Would standard shoes even fit?
The number of hands is disappointing. That's not very flexible, especially considering that they went with skin tones that differ from the norm out there, which in principle is a nice change, but would require the repainting of purchased hands, if they are even compatible.

Lastly, when I look at their recent head sculpt announcement, I am not too trusting of the quality. Their standards appear to be low.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I, too, am delighted that these bodies are not afraid of aging or exploding. And that they are curvy. That said, the shape looks a little strange to me, and I don't really see that much of the realism they're talking about. And I don't even know what they are talking about with spraying.
Still, good to have more alternatives out there.
The height is listed as 24.5 cm without the head, but it might also exclude the feet, in which case it is perhaps comparable to some of the often overly tall Phicen / TBLeague bodies.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:I appreciate the shape, but the pale body looks too translucent to me.
The feet look very small. Would standard shoes even fit?
The number of hands is disappointing. That's not very flexible, especially considering that they went with skin tones that differ from the norm out there, which in principle is a nice change, but would require the repainting of purchased hands, if they are even compatible.

Lastly, when I look at their recent head sculpt announcement, I am not too trusting of the quality. Their standards appear to be low.

I noticed that translucence as well. It's off-putting in a subtle way.

Where did you see this HS at, I'm curious to see it. I checked BBICN and didn't see it?

Curious as to the supposed measurements here, be it height or anything else. I'm with Gub though, it looks like the height listed is without the feet.

On a different note, is there a specific post somewhere that started this "exploding body" phrasing these companies are using? I know we've seen some outliers over the past couple months, but if it is talking about the TPE stuff it still feels very rare and far more "marketing" to me.

gooboo

It's a translation from Chinese text. I think in Chinese they're simply referring to tendency of some seamless bodies to rip/tear if posed in certain ways for too long.

Whenever I see users talking about seamless bodies on BBICN some people often mention "exploding glue," so I think it's just weird translation. It sounds ridiculous so people joke about it here, lol.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
gooboo wrote:It's a translation from Chinese text. I think in Chinese they're simply referring to tendency of some seamless bodies to rip/tear if posed in certain ways for too long.

Whenever I see users talking about seamless bodies on BBICN some people often mention "exploding glue," so I think it's just weird translation. It sounds ridiculous so people joke about it here, lol.

Gotcha! That makes sense, especially with how much I laugh at the translation Chrome gives me of BBICN. I was kinda wanting a video of a TBL body actually exploding as that'd just be amusing to watch. A little sad, but also amusing.

Diana

Diana
MeMyself&I wrote:
Diana wrote:Lastly, when I look at their recent head sculpt announcement, I am not too trusting of the quality. Their standards appear to be low.
Where did you see this HS at, I'm curious to see it. I checked BBICN and didn't see it?

I posted it here. Just click on the tag of the company at the bottom of the post and you'll find the heads. Smile

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:
Diana wrote:Lastly, when I look at their recent head sculpt announcement, I am not too trusting of the quality. Their standards appear to be low.

I posted it here. Just click on the tag of the company at the bottom of the post and you'll find the heads. Smile

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that now. It took me a second to realize “oh yeah, mods with access to the same account” cause I was looking for a post from you lol. Those heads do indeed look horrible. I’m cool with the curvy body, but yeah, those make me have serious doubt about the overall quality as well.

Anyone planning on picking one up for science?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum