OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Diana

skywalkersaga wrote:Is that a positive or negative 'oh no'? Laughing

Valiarde wrote:I bet ot is a "oh no my money!" Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:I bet ot is a "oh no my money!" Smile

This. Definitely this.

That's exactly what it is. Laughing

Stryker2012

Founding Father
This was posted elsewhere awhile ago, but here is one of the production head sculpts.

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Img_6018

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Holy cow, this looks great!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

Don't make me cry. Laughing
I did not order this one. Sadly it is far outside my budget. He looks soooo good.

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful, luckily I never really had an interest in Harry Potter

davidd

davidd
That's an impressive image. Will actual in-hand owner photos measure up?

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty good! I didn't order, but I'm sure LOTR fans will be happy.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks pretty good! I didn't order, but I'm sure LOTR fans will be happy.

Indeed. With a head sculpt that nice, I’ll probably get a chubby once it arrives (sorry ladies….I know that was crude). Twisted Evil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
csyeung wrote:Looks pretty good! I didn't order, but I'm sure LOTR fans will be happy.

Indeed. With a head sculpt that nice, I’ll probably get a chubby once it arrives (sorry ladies….I know that was crude). Twisted Evil
I'm Sure Sir McKellen would be most appreciative of that... and I'm not entirely sarcastic. Or am I? I've lost track!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Some more in-hand pics of the production pieces that some lucky souls have received. My God! This figure is awesome. I haven't been this excited to get a figure in a long time. If Aragorn turns out this great, I'll be one happy camper.

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46780810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46780910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46786810

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46786812
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46786810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46786811
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46786813
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46794110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46794210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46794310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46794510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46798810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46798910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46799010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46799110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46799210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 46802410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Acc4d810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Acc4d811
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Acc4d812
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4613
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4611
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4612
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4614
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4615
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4616
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4617
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4619
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4618
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4622
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4620
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4621
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4623
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Cecf4624

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Amazingly good, indeed!

Diana

Diana
LOL, this is downright cruel! Laughing 
Beautiful. 

@Aragorn: bounce

Valiarde

Valiarde
As amazing as this figure is ... my hype for Aragorn is on another planet. Smile
This figure here is great and all, but I'msomehow not THAT excited as I should be about such a nice thing. While the head is great I think I'm more used to these smirking, friendly eyes he had most of the time in the movies.
And Aragorn is a more important char to me anyway

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:As amazing as this figure is ... my hype for Aragorn is on another planet. Smile
This figure here is great and all, but I'msomehow not THAT excited as I should be about such a nice thing. While the head is great I think I'm more used to these smirking, friendly eyes he had most of the time in the movies.
Well, might it not be that there have already been a couple of extremely good renditions of Gandalf, even if this head is on (yet) another level? So, while very impressive, it does not quite result in as much of a "I've got to have this" reaction. Although I'm sure there are some LOTR completists and specific Gandalf fans for whom it would still elicit that reaction.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah there being other very good Gandalf options might be another factor here. While most other Aragorns are kind of...subpar.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Yeah there being other very good Gandalf options might be another factor here. While most other Aragorns are kind of...subpar.
Indeed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No shade to film-Gandalf, but I agree that he's not really the most exciting figure to have in a collection from my perspective (maybe only if he gets to ride Shadowfax as an excuse for a nice 1/6 horse display, lol). Razz

But I'm glad there are nice versions of him out there. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:As amazing as this figure is ... my hype for Aragorn is on another planet. Smile

I agree with you, actually. But, that doesn’t diminish my excitement for this figure.

That being said… Yes. Aragorn was the man in those movies, and as far as I’m concerned he was the TRUE hero of those films. That figure is one of my Grails (so much so, I PO’d two of them).

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:

I agree with you, actually. But, that doesn’t diminish my excitement for this figure.

That being said… Yes. Aragorn was the man in those movies, and as far as I’m concerned he was the TRUE hero of those films. That figure is one of my Grails (so much so, I PO’d two of them).

I can understand that. Aragorn is a grail for many. I know of more people who ordered two.

Hope you get your Gandalf soon! bounce

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Another couple of great photos.

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Img_6021
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Img_6022

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes. Might as well be real film footage.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great pics! Looks like a good position for the eyeballs on this figure

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That does look great. Very Happy

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This pretty much sums me up every time I see more pics:

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:This pretty much sums me up every time I see more pics:

Haha, that's a great gif! Laughing

It makes me happy to see others getting excited about figures! This has certainly been a crazy year for it. Very Happy

csyeung

csyeung
waku waku!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Some in-hand pics taken by Freaks members who received their's. This thing is magnificent. So excited to get this guy & Aragorn.

Credit where credit is due:

Hologram Al:

Right out of the tube/mannequin support:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 134

After futzing:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-110

Jedha Patrol:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47685710

Pizza:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Aa5f5b10

Spiln3r:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47698910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47699010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47699110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47699210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47699310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 47699410

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
More excellent shots from Freaks member Pizza:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 7e4c4e10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 7e484810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 8d524510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 9a642210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 27fc9e10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 49a94510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 83b79b10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 92c9dd10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 8016f710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 24856910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 Da029c10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 E6f57310

And some more from Hologram Al:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 230
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-111
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 3 5-510

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great figure and pics!
Going to sell my Crown Gandalf to help funding this pretty old man lol Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum