OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

csyeung

waku waku!

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Some in-hand pics taken by Freaks members who received their's. This thing is magnificent. So excited to get this guy & Aragorn.

Credit where credit is due:

Hologram Al:

Right out of the tube/mannequin support:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 134

After futzing:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-110

Jedha Patrol:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47685710

Pizza:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 Aa5f5b10

Spiln3r:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47698910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47699010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47699110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47699210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47699310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47699410

Stryker2012

Founding Father
More excellent shots from Freaks member Pizza:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 7e4c4e10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 7e484810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 8d524510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 9a642210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 27fc9e10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 49a94510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 83b79b10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 92c9dd10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 8016f710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 24856910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 Da029c10
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 E6f57310

And some more from Hologram Al:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 230
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-111
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5-510

Valiarde

Great figure and pics!
Going to sell my Crown Gandalf to help funding this pretty old man lol Smile

Diana

Diana
Arrgh!! He looks magnificent! Tough to be missing out, but I'll just look forward to Aragorn. bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for finding and sharing the high res images, Mark.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
More pics from Freaks members.

BrooklynWolf X (screen caps from his video review):

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47755510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47755610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47755710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47755810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47755910
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47756010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47756110

Godfather1408:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47752610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47765210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47765310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47774410

Hologram Al:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 5121
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 53247510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 53254810

QuiGonFishing:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47738810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47770010

Rzeznikk:

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47715710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47715810
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47716010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47716110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47716210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47716310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47716410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47739010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47740410
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47740510
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47740610
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47740710
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47760010
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47760110
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47760210
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47760310
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 47760410

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 1f10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow. In most of these, I can't even tell it's a figure and not the actual actor in costume.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Should have slide an actual mckellen portrait in between :p

I hope the next batch will release soon. Quiet the spread in production

Diana

Diana
This is just unbelievably stunning.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stunning figure!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Mine is on the way from Kit. Boy did that invoice hurt, but I’m excited to get this guy. I really hope the wait for Aragorn won’t be too long; I’d like to get that guy in hand before it’s possibly too late to enjoy it.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:Mine is on the way from Kit. Boy did that invoice hurt, but I’m excited to get this guy. I really hope the wait for Aragorn won’t be too long; I’d like to get that guy in hand before it’s possibly too late to enjoy it.

Very happy for you, exciting news!  cheers
And also, I hope your health isn't in such serious condition that you might fear not seeing the Aragorn figure in person  Sad

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I finally got around to taking some pics -- not great, but it's all I had the energy for. Mere words cannot describe just how awesome this figure is. Easily the best 1/6 figure I own. A true masterpiece for a "mass produced" product. Minimal futzing on my part.

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 _dsc3922
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 _dsc3923
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 _dsc3924
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure - Page 4 _dsc3925

Visisonor

Visisonor
Mithrandir!
Yeah, he is awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy cow, that is a great looking figure, in every take. Well done, Mark.

Diana

Diana
He looks fantastic. In photos he seems to benefit from strong shadows, but like Ian said, he looks great in all of the photos. Just beautiful.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you for sharing! Always nice to have a figure that actually looks like the promo pics for once. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Maybe last chance on Inart Gandalf at KIT

He got some extras

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum