OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Lord of The Rings - Gandalf

Following the release of 1/6 TDK The Joker collectible figure, we are proud to share with you another 1/6 collectible figure from our InArt Line: Gandalf.

As before, our team have chosen the finest materials to bring collectors the quality that our company is known for.

Check out more info below:

Product Material:

Real Fabric Cloak,

Metal Sword,

Movable Eyes and Fine Sheeps Wool Hair

Like the Joker, Gandalf connects to the base using magnets. All switch-out hands are also magnetic

Product Size: 12 inches

Product accessores:

Staff x1
Left hand x5
Right hand x3
Sword x1
Scabbard x1
Envelope x1
Moth x1
Ring x1
Pipe x1
Book x1
Bag x1
Hat x1
Clock x1
Belt x1
Base x1
Underwear x1
Pants x1
Cloak x1

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035212
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035314
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035313
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035414
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035413
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035514
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035515
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035516
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035611
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035612
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035712
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035711
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035713
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035811
NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035810

#newproduct #QueenStudios #InArt #LordoftheRings #Gandalf #male #movie #fantasy

csyeung

csyeung
Looks nice. I'm out priced on this piece. I don't love the character that much haha.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looks nice! I'm always happy to see the lamb hair used to good effect.

Though, thankfully I don't collect LotR figures at this time, so I'm not tempted. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure Sir Ian would be flattered I used this vocabulary, but probably for the wrong reasons. Wink

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
So interesting that it's the second time around someone declaring a new top-tier, super-premium level of 1/6 figure, makes Gandalf the Grey as its flagship product -- as Asmus "The Crown Series" also chose him  first.  At regular levels I wouldn't have said the character, though beloved, was more essential than all other possible 1/6 figures originally when he was made as a Sideshow or regular Asmus figure.  But I guess he provides particular opportunities to do the various "upgraded level" weatherings, beard and hair, facial textures, etc -- either that, or Queen Studios are just flat out challenging Asmus/Crown.

shazzdan

shazzdan
He is exquisite but it is a lot of money.

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure Sir Ian would be flattered I used this vocabulary, but probably for the wrong reasons. Wink

He loves these things.

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure Ian-McKellen-cant-stop-playing-with-himself

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure Gandalf-toys-kissing.jpg?q=50&fit=contain&w=750&h=375&dpr=1

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. That was cool that he loves these things... although his choice of their interaction with each other, while self-deprecatingly humorous, might be a little on the nose... lips. Smile

Diana

Diana
He is the first LotR figure I really got tempted by, but yeah... but the cost is waaaay too high.
Shame. Everything else about this figure is absolutely gorgeous. ( Smile )

shazzdan

shazzdan
I kicked myself for not getting the Asmus one so I bit the bullet and ordered this. After taking currency conversion and shipping into account, KGHobby worked out cheapest for me.

Valiarde

Valiarde
When I see the price I think: no way. But when I realize I could order one really great figure or two "normal ones" for that price, one could be tempted to go for fewer but more high quality figures.

I for one will be ordering an Asmus Gandalf Head for my original $180 Gandalf and hopefully be happy with that option once available.

This figure is great, can't wait to see their Aragorn

teamweapon

if im being honest, if the ACTUAL figures turns out like the promos i dont think $500 is a bad price at all. i mean i dont want one but if certain figures were made to this standard i would splash the cash.
the moveable eyes look amazing on this!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While I agree the price is high, I look at this sort of thing like the custom figures I’ve seen that go for double this. Due to the cost, I don’t see a lot of these getting made; it’s my understanding they only plan to make exactly what is ordered — which hopefully translates to them utilizing the right factories for the job (like they do for their busts and statues).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure C8485110

Diana

Diana
I think the price is fair. I just don't want to spend that much on a figure. Crying or Very sad

Annalise

Annalise
This looks amazing. I was tempted by, yet resisted the Asmus version and now this further temptation. They are going to keep showing me these until I buy one, I just know it. I think Gandalf is the right choice for the first in the series. If I were to buy a LotR figure it would be him.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Lord of The Rings - Gandalf

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035516

NEW PRODUCT: Queen Studios & INART: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings Gandalf (Grey Robe) Action Figure 21035612

Not into LOTR but damn that "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" pose makes it really tempting.

Then get the Queen Studios Balrog head to complete the scene.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Sadly out of my price range, but I truly wish I could afford it. This is an absolutely amazing piece. They’ve captured him to the last wrinkle! The rooted hair also looks amazing. Might need to start selling body parts as I loved their Joker too!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
I'm very fussy these days. I rarely buy more than 3 or 4 figures a year so the cost is more manageable.

ukshaun

ukshaun
InArt
It has to be said, the InArt prototypes look excellent!
The high price point is not so excellent..

The question remains, how good will the production pieces actually look?
As soon as the Joker ships, the question will be answered.
Only then will collectors be able to weigh up the pro's con's, price point compared Hot Toys figures. As great as Hot Toys production figures turn out, even they are not quite as good as the prototypes, although Hot Toys tend to be about 95% close to proto level, which most collectors, including myself are happy with. For the moment, Hot Toys remain no.1 (if you exclude the crazy high price custom figures).

In case you were wondering, the answer is no, i did not pre_order the InArt Joke, as the price is too high!
..i have a funny feeling, Hot Toys might just offer a new Heather Ledger Joker Smile

If InArt offered an amazing looking Joaquin Phoenix Joker, i just might be tempted, if only to add just 1x InArt figure to my collection. I hoped Hot Toys might of a Joaquin Phoenix Joker, but thus far they have not???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm wondering that also, why HT didn't make Joaquin Joker, good thing Toys Era filled that void and didn't disappoint.
I hope the list of InArt's Phase 1 figures i saw over at the Freaks board is true
seeing as the list includes Joaquin Joker and Wonder Woman.

ukshaun

ukshaun
rollotomasi wrote:I'm wondering that also, why HT didn't make Joaquin Joker, good thing Toys Era filled that void and didn't disappoint.
I hope the list of InArt's Phase 1 figures i saw over at the Freaks board is true
seeing as the list includes Joaquin Joker and Wonder Woman.

I picked up the Toys Joaquin Era Joker and liked it, but not enough to keep it (i sold it for what i paid for it).
The metal pistol was great, the outfit looked good. The body under the suit failed to fit the skinny nature of the character, and as good as the portrait looked, the hair was not long enough. It was still a good figure for the price.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just wanted to say that OSK has reopened all preorders for every InArt figure right now for a short period of time. Anyone who missed out and want to spend big, here is your chance Razz

traff120

Superb headsculpt so detailed. Wished it wouldn't cost that much. But quality has it's price tag....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking at it again, I can't get over how excellent it looks. But the price is still far too much for me to spend on a character I actually don't have so much vested in.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Looking at it again, I can't get over how excellent it looks. But the price is still far too much for me to spend on a character I actually don't have so much vested in.

Definately excellent looking. Can'T wait to see their Aragorn - it is supposed to show up next week on a convention in Asia. So far I haven't seen a really good Viggo sculpt (apart from some very few customs maybe) Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum