OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. I cut of feet and head of a mr. z dog and glued it on a Fully articulated obitsu dog skeleton and add some fur. Laughing

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  04310

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  00827

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  00922

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  03710

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  03810

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  04210

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  04410

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  04510

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  04610

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  03611

2Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Excellent work! I had a great laugh about the dog's "exploding pillow" comment. Very funny!

3Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 5:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This must be the nicest dog mommy ever! The dog was pretty creative with that exploding pillow story. And of course you were very creative with that dog, which is awesome!

4Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 6:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Randam Hajile wrote:Excellent work! I had a great laugh about the dog's "exploding pillow" comment. Very funny!  

Thanks Randam. So good to give the friends here a smile. That was the work worth it.

GubernatorFan wrote:This must be the nicest dog mommy ever! The dog was pretty creative with that exploding pillow story. And of course you were very creative with that dog, which is awesome!

Thanks Gube. Ah, this is not the normal way to discipline a dog ? I wondered why my friends told me my dogs are pamperd. Laughing

here´s the obitsu dog. I had them long time in spare in my bits boxes. I think i´ve got them for 20 $ each.

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  5e2e4010

5Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 6:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is very cool, Ephi. And the storyline is pretty funny. Mommy's a lot more understanding than my wife would have been. Cool modification to make an articulated dog.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  C8485110

6Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 7:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What a good investment, Ephiane. I'm glad you got it, kept it, and put it to such awesome use.

7Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sat May 28, 2022 7:54 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking dog Ephi! Indeed funny story-line.

8Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sun May 29, 2022 3:52 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice one. If that was my dog I would have turned him into a hat.

9Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sun May 29, 2022 7:18 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Brilliant! 😂😂 Youce got to love that ‘butter wouldn’t melt’ innocent expression. XD
I’ve been on the lookout for an Obitsu dog for years to do just that, but I ended up just making my own in the end because it was cheaper 😂

10Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sun May 29, 2022 7:41 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I had this same thought just a few days ago (about potentially customising a Mr. Z dog), and lo and behold you already did it! Great job! And hilarious photo story. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

11Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Sun May 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Excellent idea for the articulated dog and great execution as it seems to work reasonably well.
Lovely story again to make us smile. Thanks!

12Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:55 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:That is very cool, Ephi. And the storyline is pretty funny. Mommy's a lot more understanding than my wife would have been. Cool modification to make an articulated dog.

Thanky Stryker.

GubernatorFan wrote:What a good investment, Ephiane. I'm glad you got it, kept it, and put it to such awesome use.

Thanks Gube. You can get them much cheaper now, i think.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking dog Ephi! Indeed funny story-line.

Thanks Wolfie.

Lynkhart wrote:Brilliant! 😂😂 Youce got to love that ‘butter wouldn’t melt’ innocent expression. XD
I’ve been on the lookout for an Obitsu dog for years to do just that, but I ended up just making my own in the end because it was cheaper 😂

Thank You very much, Lynkhart. Oh, i remember Your fantstic dog. That was one of the inspirations for me to do this. Your´s is a full articulated dog too. Maybe You like to show some pictures of him here ?

skywalkersaga wrote:I had this same thought just a few days ago (about potentially customising a Mr. Z dog), and lo and behold you already did it! Great job! And hilarious photo story. :'D

Thanks Sky. Yes i see that often here. That two Friends had the same idea. Please do one. It would be great to see Yours.

Illusion wrote:Excellent idea for the articulated dog and great execution as it seems to work reasonably well.
Lovely story again to make us smile. Thanks!

You give a Wow to me, with Your work. So  i have to give a smile to You. Wink

So it´s very easy to do this. Just a Mr. Z dog or another annimal in that size, a obitsu dog skeleton and a old Toy from your dog, he don´t need anymore in the same furr colour. I think it´s possible to make the obitsu skeleton larger or shorter. I remember You like that Mr. Z Panther Gube. That must be possible to made a articulated panther in that way. for my lion cub it´s a perfect scale.

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  00134

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  00239

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  0042810

13Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I looked for this Obitsu dog skeleton as soon as you posted this, Ephiane, but I found absolutely nothing. If you have a link, by all means share it. Smile And I was thinking about a way to create an articulated lion (I have loose lion and cub heads) for a long time. But short of a wire armature, I haven't come up with any ideas. This would be perfect. Obviously ideal for a dog, but it really can be used for something else too. By the way, I love that last photo.

14Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:38 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Now that is clever pioneering again!

Reminds me of one of those dogs you see on T-Shirts. Or airbrushed on a truck. Don't know. Something from the 90s.

One could also make robotic killer dogs with that Obitsu skeleton. Laughing

15Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:22 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Ovy. I had the Idea of a robot dog too. It´s close to Your Idea. In my mind this robot dog had a moveable mouth. I wanted to this with metal... one more never finished project.

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Gt4skh11

16Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Are you really going to cut the head & paws off that Mr. Z lion cub? That'll be epic to have an articulated cub.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  C8485110

17Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:16 am

blackpool

blackpool
that's awesome! Another great creation, and another great photostory with a strong realistic and genuine feel, I love it!!!

18Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  Empty Re: Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:08 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That works surprisingly well, I actually didn't know what to expect when I opened this but I'm pleasantly surprised with the results, great work giving mobility back to that poor dog. Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  1f600

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Fully articulated Mr. Z Dog  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum