OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380010

This time, VeryCool takes the fictional novel "SCP Foundation" as the theme and launches 1/6 movable female military dolls - MTF Alpha-9 members.

The SCP Foundation is a fictional spy organization serving as a major element in the creation of the Internet Solitaire novel of the same name.
In this fictional universe, the SCP Foundation is a transnational secret organization responsible for the search and containment of various individuals, locations or objects with anomalous properties (collectively referred to as "anomalies"),
with the purpose of "Secure", "Containment" "(Contain), "Protect" (Protect).
In the real world, the SCP Foundation is a web-based community-based collaborative writing fiction project with articles that incorporate elements and styles from a variety of genres, such as sci-fi, urban fantasy, and horror.
Mobile Task Forces (MTFs) are elite units composed of personnel drawn from various Foundation departments,
mobilized to deal with special threats or situations that are sometimes beyond the ability or expertise of ordinary field personnel and—such as As their names indicate - they may be moved between facilities or locations as needed.
Mobile Task Forces represent "the best of the best" in the Foundation.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380511

MTF Alpha-9 Last Hope

Alpha-9 was reconstituted from the original Omega-7. A mobile task force with the express purpose of training humanoid SCPs and applying them to actual combat.
(The above background introduction is quoted from the SCP official website and Wiki related texts)

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380110
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380210
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380410
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380611

After a brief introduction to the background, let's take a look at the equipment of this VCF-2063: the

clothing part

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380711

Arcteryx Sphinx Halfshell Combat Shirt/Archaeopteryx Archaeopteryx Sphinx Halfshell Combat Shirt

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380811

Patagonia Level 9 Temperate Combat Pants/Patagonia L9 Combat Pants
Knee pads are the first generation, military version without lettering

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10380910

The hand part of the glove is a new open mold Mechanix Wear M-Pact/Super Technician M-Pact

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381011

The combat shoe is the Lowa Zephyr GTX in a new colorway this time around

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381012

This morale badge uses reflective cloth to make the

equipment part

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381310
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381411

MultiCam camouflage OPS-CORE FAST helmet with accessories such as GPNVG-18 ANVIS night vision goggles

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381412
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381611
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381610

Feature this time - cat ear headgear (scp is an open theme, so add something weird and interesting to add interest)

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381710

warrior assault systems DCS Base Carrier
British brand warrior assault systems DCS basic combat vest
This DCS vest is fully compatible with male and female body, which is convenient for DIY players to mix and match.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381711

UK UKSF Russia fsb alpha and sso are equipped

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381811
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10381910

DCS vests are highly exposed in Russian fsb alpha

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382010

When matching the female body, you need to use the two long elastic ropes attached to this model to narrow the waistline on both sides (the red circle on the left in the picture), similar to the way that the JPC vest adjusts the waistline.
When matching with a male body, you need to remove the elastic cord and expand the inner Velcro part to the appropriate position.
This time the vest can be matched with a wide range of body types, even if it is thickened to the shape of a Russian tiger-backed waist, it can still hold it (left in the picture)

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382110

TYR Tactical Gunfighter Belt - GFB110
small

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382310

The small musketeer belt used this time, but still compatible with male body (see the matching case at the end of the article)

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382410

TYR Tactical - Combat Adjustable Rifle Happy Mag Pouch
&
TYR Tactical - Combat Adjustable Pistol Happy Mag Pouch

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382510
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382511

TYR's "Happy" Magazine Pack, Rifle and Pistol

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382610

Sub package part

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382710

TYR Tactical - Combat Adjustable Universal Radio Pouch
TYR Universal Radio Pouch TYR is a
magazine bag that can expand the capacity and can even be used as a large-capacity sub-pack. This time also restore this function

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382711

TYR Tactical - Medium Cutaway IFAK-NZ Medical Pouch
TYR IFAK-NZ First Aid Kit

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382811

HELIKON-TEX COMPETITION DUMP

POUCH

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382910

HK416 Tan

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382911
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10382912

Haley Strategic D3 SLK Sling
Haley D3 SLK gun belt, dragonfly logo also restore the compatibility

of this equipment and male body that players are more concerned about . This time, in the design process, the compatibility of the equipment with male and female bodies has been considered at the same time, and the player's feedback on the previous products has been further optimized this time. You can check the matching case of clothing with VeryCool VCL-1012 below

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383110
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383211
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383310
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383410
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383510
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383710
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383711
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 10383810

The helmet part uses plastic parts provided by DAM, so it is fully compatible.
Due to its structural advantages, the DSC vest has a very wide range of compatibility, so it has a very wide compatibility with the body.

Since the TYR musketeer adopts a small (15-square molle position) version this time,
it is not suitable for a body with a relatively large waist and crotch. Usually, the regular male body on the market is compatible.
If the body is thicker, or the crotch needs to be thickened, you can also moderately cut off some Velcro hooks at the head of the belt,
so as to increase the range of motion of the buckle so that it can be worn.

#newproduct #Verycool #MobileTaskForce #Alpha-9 #female #modernmilitary #FictionNovel

gooboo

Hmm it's a tough choice between this and the cyborg soldier lady for my first modern day female figure. Decisions decisions...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think the cyborg lady is far more unique than yet another military figure. The nice thing about this is a large portion can be used for either male or female figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 C8485110

gooboo

Pre-ordered this one on Giantoy. It might look similar to other Verycool figures, but I don't have any of them so that's not an issue for me. I'll probably get cyborg lady sometime after it releases though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice set. I also appreciate the applicability of some of the equipment to male figures (not least their use of Boris!) Funny... MTF is used to mean "male to female" in certain circles, and that works here, in a sense.

Annalise

Annalise
Yeah, going to have to PO this one too. Ouch. Too much, too fast!

Glad the cat ears are velcro otherwise I'd be cutting them off on Day 1. Collecting 1/6 is so educational - I had no idea what the SCP foundation was until this made me look it up.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 Head110

Nice headsculpt!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to finally see the face. Very pretty.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautiful head.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not exactly regulation hair, but it could be used for something other than this (or maybe someone could give her a hair cut, or put this up into a more suitable style).

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 18_95010

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's another shot of the face:

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 8_391210

gooboo

I'm thinking I will try to rehair mine with a bun, otherwise I like the face. Hopefully the production version doesn't deviate too far from the promotional photos.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Another great set and she'll make a fitting companion for my Ms. Spetsnaz in her black MCB camo.  Neat how closely this one's equipment matches pictures of the real thing!

I agree that it's good that the equipment can be used on male or female bodies.  I purchased some packs, pouches and a plate carrier off of a couple of male E&S figures, and they almost overpower the average size female bodies that I'm using to kitbash some characters (S23A and S43A which are both fairly sturdy females).  Even some of the standard M-16 weapons seem a little too big, so I'm using a Mk18 Mod 0 for the smallest figure (VC FX-07).

Yeah, the Cyborg lady will have to wait now - I put a PO in on GianToy as well. Very Happy

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Well, I see no reason to pass on this one when I have most of the other Very Cool girls and I’m a fan of the brand in general. As usual, I’d prefer less accessories and a lower price tag. I’d get one that has been parted out, by the time I put her together with the gear I really wanted, I’d end up spending more or less the same amount of money as buying her new.

I’m ready for some of these figures to start hitting. I don’t like having more than a couple of preorders outstanding at any given time. Is it just me, or are figures tricking out a lot more slowly this year?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Seeing as I need more female operatives, this one should work just fine, even if I have no need for the SCP patches.

cdn_rhino

I was looking for some release date info on this one, and found the post here. Should be coming out soon by the proposed release date. Hopefully we see it released soon.

If you can get past the cat ears this is quite a good release for a female figure in proper tactical gear.

Some great photos of the gear, and more details of the figure promo stuff here. Can't wait for this one to arrive.

gooboo

Got my invoice from Giantoy today- looking forward to having this figure in hand soon.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Also paid the invoice today. I pre-ordered her mostly for the head ... I just couldn't skip a headsculpt of Alessandra Ambrosio. Hopefully, it will turn out nice. Smile

gooboo

This is getting parted out on ebay now, for those who only wanted to pick up some bits and pieces.

GypsyDanger

I really like the figure. But, how on earth do you attach the front ammo pouches? Also, is there something like a guide I could use? I have zero experience with combat armour and it has been rather tough figuring out how to attach things and what goes where.

gooboo

Still waiting on mine, but my last experience with one of these types of modern military figures is you basically have to look at the box/promo photos to figure out where everything goes. Spent an entire afternoon putting together my last one.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
gooboo wrote:Still waiting on mine, but my last experience with one of these types of modern military figures is you basically have to look at the box/promo photos to figure out where everything goes. Spent an entire afternoon putting together my last one.

This is pretty much how many do it.

One thing you can consider, is that much of the placement of the pouches, etc. isn’t really a “standard” one-size-fits-all type of thing. When I was in the military, placement of extra gear that was necessary was often left to the user to place where they felt it was most useful. Sidearms and such should be in a place that you can grab quickly when crap hits the fan, as should extra magazine/clip pouches. First Aid shouldn’t be hard to get to either. Anything else is up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 1f10

GypsyDanger

Stryker2012 wrote:
gooboo wrote:Still waiting on mine, but my last experience with one of these types of modern military figures is you basically have to look at the box/promo photos to figure out where everything goes. Spent an entire afternoon putting together my last one.

This is pretty much how many do it.

One thing you can consider, is that much of the placement of the pouches, etc. isn’t really a “standard” one-size-fits-all type of thing. When I was in the military, placement of extra gear that was necessary was often left to the user to place where they felt it was most useful. Sidearms and such should be in a place that you can grab quickly when crap hits the fan, as should extra magazine/clip pouches. First Aid shouldn’t be hard to get to either. Anything else is up to you.
The thing is, I do know where the pouches are supposed to go. Its just not clear to me how I put them there. Am I supposed to wrap the bags around the belt around the waist and then hang the belt? I think I have an idea of how I might be able to weave the pouches through the vest now, but it will be like performing a surgery lol. Will have to do it with a fresh mind tomorrow.

GypsyDanger

Some shots of the figure I took to relieve all the stress from trying to figure out where everything goes. It's far from fully assembled, but thought I'd share the shots anyway.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 53069752994_1eb4eae0a4_k

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 53069956785_f36b718c51_k

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 53069957005_2f8ee47768_k

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 53068980117_eca86b700f_k

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 53068976437_141fa7673c_k

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The vest has molle webbing for the pouches, as well. It’s a pain in the @$$ to use them. If you have a narrow utensil, you can weave the pouches the way they were intended. It takes a LOT of patience, and nimble fingers. I don’t buy a lot of military figures anymore due to the extreme amount of tiny stuff to work with (arthritis and all that).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Mobile Task Force MTF Alpha-9 member #VCF-2063 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum