OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having trouble finding a replacement body for Sheena

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m having trouble finding a replacement for the original Phicen/TBLeague Sheena Queen of the Jungle body.  I’ve read and re-read the reference thread on TBL bodies as well as several individual threads in recent bodies in the New Product Announcements section, and I’m still lost.  Here are pics of the original figure and body:

Having trouble finding a replacement body for Sheena 55e1a810

Having trouble finding a replacement body for Sheena 6eb15a10

I think that might be a S03, but I’m not sure. As usual, with these older bodies, the pegs came off the wrist, and I’m also looking for detachable feet.

I tried a S23B, but the bubble butt and the big thighs kept the skirt from lying properly.  (Don’t get me wrong, I’m usually a big fan of bubble butts and big thighs…just not in this particular case.   Wink )

So the body needs to be slims enough around the hips and buttocks for the skirt to lie properly, the breasts don’t need to be huge, but big enough for the top to fit properly, she needs to be fairly tall for there to be enough tension on the straps running from her top to the waist, and the shoulders need to be broad enough for the shoulder straps.  (Seems like a lot to ask for a girl with a glorified bikini, right?   Laughing )

Any ideas?  I really have to get this right the first time as I’m not longer using eBay due to tax implications.  I was thinking of a 47B, but I’m a little concerned about the breasts being a little on the small side and the curvier hips.

Ghost808

Ghost808
You've probably already checked, but I'll mention it anyway. Have you looked at the giantoy comparison picture on their website?

I had an S03, but I sold it off, years back. That being said, I remember it, and this does look like an S03.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I had forgotten what a great resource Giantoy is, so thanks for reminding me, Ghost.  It took a good deal of research, but the winner ended up being S19B.  That body had the most similar build to the S3 (or whatever the original Sheena body is).  In this case, that means the flattest butt and the least curvy waist/hips available.  Laughing

My cardinal rule has changed from “Don’t buy any pre-TBLeague Phicen figures with pleather.” to “Just don’t buy any pre-TBLeague figures.”   I know it has less to do with the name change, and more to do with the release date, but I’ve done just fine with older TBLeague era figures.  Phicen era figures have been nothing but a headache.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum