OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:53 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice grab. Hopefully it didn’t come from a scalper who picked up DFC’s stuff just to turn a profit.

202Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:26 pm

BAD WOLF-787

ukshaun wrote:@BW Interesting pick up.

Thanks ukshaun

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice grab. Hopefully it didn’t come from a scalper who picked up DFC’s stuff just to turn a profit.

Thank you Stryker2011.

no I don't think this one came from DFC’s collection. I've only seen one BBI Cy-Girls Aurora come up on littlemarz auction twice, my original eBay purchase for $82.00 and her second relisting for $76.00 for a damaged box and figures. (Mind Blown)

My first initial reaction when I first seen the price of $129.00 or Best offer for her was yep he's probably a scalper.
So just for the heck of it I made an offer of $90.00 for her fully expecting to be turned down but to my huge surprise he accepted it. (WHAT!!!)

203Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:26 pm

actionfiguremovies2

I just picked these up from Target. It's the New 12" Black Panther Wakanda Forever Fierce Collection.
They Cost $49.99 each. These are all that I saw. If there is one with Shuri as the Black Panther, I didn't see it at all. Please enjoy the pictures.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52413476576_61b9bd7c48_b20221008_140509 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52413921650_3111cd2be6_b20221008_140540 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52413757064_6b96004774_b20221008_140548 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52413991283_c880ba3f4b_b20221008_140557 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

204Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:54 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Those look pretty good for Target stuff. Nice grabs, AFM

205Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:17 pm

davidd

davidd
Keepin' it Old School cool:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Gav_incoming
Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls Back to Brooklyn Gavin

Thanks to the generosity of a member on another forum – an action figure forum, even, not a doll forum – a circa 2011-2012 Dynamite Girls Back to Brooklyn Gavin figure, for which I've been keeping an eye out for quite a while, is on the way!

206Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:02 am

m76

m76
Patrick Bateman (Dark Toys DTM003) :

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Pb110

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Pb210

http://madblog.shacknet.us

207Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice acquisitions.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 C8485110

208Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:46 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This set does come with all sorts of interesting accessories.

209Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing pick ups guys Very Happy

210Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:26 pm

Melancholia

That knife and briefcase are kewl!

211Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:14 am

Diana

Diana
So many wonderful new additions!
Love the BBI CY-GIRLS! Together they look even better than by themselves.
Great Star Trek pick ups! Both Sulu and Saru look fantastic!

And those Wakanda ladies.... what a bargain! That Shuri sculpt looks beautiful, and Okoye looks spectacular overall, though the plastic parts of the costume would benefit greatly from a little ink job. Smile

212Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A couple things came today. My Deluxe Bela Lugosi Dracula and a pot-belly stove from Etsy.

The Dracula is cool, though the cape was kind of a pain to put on. The coffin would be cooler if it wasn't one big (and damn heavy) chunk of resin (don't understand the logic behind all this resin stuff with these Asian manufacturers -- it would cut costs considerably if this stuff was plastic or even wood). The handles should have been useable, but they are just part of the sculpt. The lid at least opens, though the hinges are hideous. The base that Drac is standing on has a magnet in it, so putting his feet anywhere else is impossible -- but at least he won't topple over.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 _dsc3821
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 _dsc3822
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 _dsc3823

And the pot-belly stove which is really light-weight, and can be used in multiple locations.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 _dsc3824

213Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:16 pm

davidd

davidd
That stove is really cool!

I like the way the candle smoke is done on the Drac fig. I should try that with my miniature candelabra.

214Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:A couple things came today. My Deluxe Bela Lugosi Dracula and a pot-belly stove from Etsy.

The Dracula is cool, though the cape was kind of a pain to put on. The coffin would be cooler if it wasn't one big (and damn heavy) chunk of resin (don't understand the logic behind all this resin stuff with these Asian manufacturers -- it would cut costs considerably if this stuff was plastic or even wood). The handles should have been useable, but they are just part of the sculpt. The lid at least opens, though the hinges are hideous. The base that Drac is standing on has a magnet in it, so putting his feet anywhere else is impossible -- but at least he won't topple over.

And the pot-belly stove which is really light-weight, and can be used in multiple locations.

Too bad about the limitations of the Dracula set, although it looks good. Love the stove and, even more so, Westworld Stryker! (I think this is who we see.)

davidd wrote:I like the way the candle smoke is done on the Drac fig. I should try that with my miniature candelabra.

Cotton (assuming this is what this is) is pretty versatile. It also works for bath bubbles.

215Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:06 am

Melancholia

[quote="Stryker2011"]A couple things came today. My Deluxe Bela Lugosi Dracula and a pot-belly stove from Etsy.

You sure seem to have a lot going on, it must take an exorbitant amount of time to keep up with all your projects. I don't know how you come across the multitudes of cool antiqued 1/6 scale Old West objects, I have trouble finding common 1/6 things most times. But it sure is interesting to watch unfold, lol!

216Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:41 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote:That stove is really cool!

I like the way the candle smoke is done on the Drac fig. I should try that with my miniature candelabra.

Yeah, I thought the smoke was pretty clever.

GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:A couple things came today. My Deluxe Bela Lugosi Dracula and a pot-belly stove from Etsy.

Too bad about the limitations of the Dracula set, although it looks good. Love the stove and, even more so, Westworld Stryker! (I think this is who we see.)

davidd wrote:I like the way the candle smoke is done on the Drac fig. I should try that with my miniature candelabra.

Cotton (assuming this is what this is) is pretty versatile. It also works for bath bubbles.

Yes. It’s cotton, with a little orange color added at the wick. Pretty cool.

Melancholia wrote:

You sure seem to have a lot going on, it must take an exorbitant amount of time to keep up with all your projects.  I don't know how you come across the multitudes of cool antiqued 1/6 scale Old West objects, I have trouble finding common 1/6 things most times.  But it sure is interesting to watch unfold, lol!

My interests are all over the map, that’s for sure. The Old West stuff is a bit tricky. Thankfully, there are enough folks on Etsy who make Victorian era stuff that works for my purposes. Not everything, of course; there’s still plenty I’ll have to make myself — like poker tables.

217Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:00 am

davidd

davidd
Stryker2011 wrote:

My interests are all over the map, that’s for sure. The Old West stuff is a bit tricky.

Although with the recent arrivals, you're ready to recreate that classic motion picture, Billy the Kid vs Dracula! cheers

218Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Sadie Adler Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:40 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
The other day I got the figure 'Sadie Adler' from the video game Red Dead Redemption published by SW Toys. The body was replaced by a seamless body.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52425451674_240a727eb9_c1

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52425162421_7ee4256a58_c2

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52425620310_e2520d5da4_c3 Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 52424660072_9f41ba0faa_c4

219Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome! Where did you get that town backdrop? Which body did you use?

220Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh that seamless body really shows on this character, El Bundy! Smile Sorry for the sarcasm, as I have done the same sort of thing many times, I realize it is an achievement and, provided a comfortable fit, a preferable option pretty much in all cases. But the shots with that background really steal the show. Nicely done, as always.

221Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:20 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
Stryker2011 wrote:Awesome! Where did you get that town backdrop? Which body did you use?
I bought the backdrop at aliexpress (90x60cm) - as all my vinyl backdrops.
The body is a small and thin TBLeague figure in the same shape of the original body. The body delivered with the figure was quite lousy. So it was no question that the figure was refined with a seamles body.

222Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots, nice upgrade!

223Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Aquarium rock backdrop Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:09 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
I’m trying a new aquarium backdrop, 3d foam stuff and really impressed so far. I’ll probably add some paint (and needs a proper floor) but it’s a great size and saves me attempting to build one.  Really lightweight so easy to move.  I also got a table and chair set awaiting further friends to arrive for lady knight….  Quick shots:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 50376b10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 E98e6510

224Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:29 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Already commented your cool sadie adler scene elswhere, such a great scene and backdrop.

@Tanzenwolfe: 3D aquarium foam stuff? Cam you elaborate a bit more on this? Great shots btw! Love it

225Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:43 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Valiarde wrote:Already commented your cool sadie adler scene elswhere, such a great scene and backdrop.

@Tanzenwolfe: 3D aquarium foam stuff? Cam you elaborate a bit more on this? Great shots btw! Love it

Thank you! Very Happy  I was searching on my local version of eBay for backdrop ideas and stumbled on aquarium stuff - this was advertised as a PU reptile/fish tank backdrop. It’s 60x45cm by about 6-8cm deep, there were a few different rock and tree root designs and colours. Cost me $60 New Zealand, so about 30-35 UK or US I’d think. It’s crazy light and feels like you could dent it reasonably easily, but I’m really happy with it. Hope that helps!

226Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I'm a huge fan f these backdrops, I often use them in m pics. Your works perfectly.

227Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:17 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
BAMComix wrote:I'm a huge fan f these backdrops, I often use them in m pics. Your works perfectly.

Which have you got? Interested to hear if you’ve modified, like paint or adapting? I’m also hoping to paint up the reverse for more options, if it works…

228Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Tanzenwolfe wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I'm a huge fan f these backdrops, I often use them in m pics. Your works perfectly.

Which have you got? Interested to hear if you’ve modified, like paint or adapting? I’m also hoping to paint up the reverse for more options, if it works…

I just have a couple of standard rock surface ones, one set grey, and another brown. I haven't modified them at all, as I use them with plastic plants and such to create my scenes. Also keeping them as they were allows me to re-use them in a number of different scenes Very Happy .

229Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:21 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
@Valiarde (edit: sorry I mean Tanzenwolfe) Great composition and photos. Where did you get the nice furniture?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum