OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0017

DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 1/12 SCALE ACTION FIGURE

Weapon case x 1
M110 sniper rifle x 1
Military PDA x 1
Bipod (folding) x 1
Bipod (unfolding) x 1
X8 rifle scope x 1
Combat axe x 1
Transceiver x 1
X4 rifle scope x 1
X2 rifle scope x 1
Knife x 1
Holographic sight x 1
Night vision laser sight x 1
HK433 assault rifle x 1
Rifle silencer x 1
Submachine gun silencer x 1
Iron sight x 1
UMP9 submachine gun x 1
MTF handgun x 1
Fore grip x 1
Tactical bag x 1
Connection part x 1
Gas mask filter x 1
LOGO stickers x 1
Optional hands x 4 pairs

The SCP Foundation is a supra-national and supra-political organization that is responsible for capturing and containing various paranormal/supernatural phenomena unexplained by mainstream science, while also keeping their existence hidden from the rest of global human society. Now, produced by Dragon Horse company, a new product line of 1/12 scale action figurines has been launched based upon the world of the SCP Foundation series! As the very first product of this product line, here comes the 1/12 scale action figurine of Mobile Task Force Alpha-1, A.K.A. "Red Right Hand"!
By using a specially developed figure body, each joint has a wide range of articulation even when wearing a combat uniform that is made of real cloth! In addition, various firearms and accessories are also provided for you to customize the weapons and build your own squad according to the contents of the missions!
Make sure not to miss this product, and please also keep an eye on the future product release of this new series!

Material: Cloth+ABS+PVC
Manufacturer: DRAGON HORSE INC.
Copyright Logo: (c) DRAGON HORSE INC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Order Deadline: October 21,
2022 Expected Release Date: December 2022

NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0170
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0273
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0370
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0469
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0568
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0667
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0765
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0863
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 0962
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” 1058

Visisonor

Visisonor
I've seen it today, wanted to post a thread but you've already done it Smile

I did not immediately link it with SCP, my first thought was that they looked like modern Death troopers.

Sort of want. I need more faceless goons to fight against (or side by side with) heroes and villains, though there is always concern of room for them in the shelf space.

Perhaps they can be elite troopers in [REDACTED] fighting against [EXPUNGED].

Also curious what other SCP-themed figures Dragon Horse is planning to release.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was expecting horses, but these are pretty sharp. Smile

Diana

Diana
Yeah, I think these work extremely well in this scale and especially as a group. Smile

Visisonor

Visisonor
It's raining fulfilled preorders. Following on the heels of PCTOYS Smith and Filix Toys Heath Ledger Joker (I'll probably create a thread for him too), the Alpha-1 was delivered this week.

Overall impression - he is quite decent. The body is a bit wobbly, I'd like the joints to be tighter, but they are not loose and hold their positions well.
Straight out of package:
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5240

No extra heads, the visor tilts up and down but is not removable.
But he comes with a lot of stuff. As expected from promo pictures, really. But I don't even know the purpose of some accessories.

Axe, pistol and knife:
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5241 NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5242

Submachinegun which I can't identify I think is some version of H&K UMP:
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5243

Assault rifle (looks like FN SCAR):
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5244

Longer-range rifle - presumably SR-25 designated marksman rifle (it immediately attracted attention of my resident long-range weapons expert)
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5245 NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5255

And a plethora of attachments, which I consider a killer feature of this release. With an exception of the pistol, all guns are equipped with Picatinny rails that can mount these accessories - 3 scopes, aiming laser, holographic sight, handle grip, bipods etc. Plus two suppressors attaching to barrels. But unfortunately magazines are not removable. Still, customization possibilities are almost infinite.

NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5247 NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5248

And it works particularly well with multiple of them (I've got two, my mostly standard count for army-builder figures)
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5249

Oh, and there is a case for SR-25 and accessories specific to it
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5246

Scale-wise, Red Right Hand is on the smaller side. He is somewhat short even for true/Asian 1/12 scale, kind of like Luke among stormtroopers.
Roughly same height as SDU serviceman by DamToys (but shorter than SAS):
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5254

And slightly taller than Trinity
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5252

Soldier Story scale mostly works, but Mezco is already stretching it
NEW PRODUCT: DRAGON HORSE DH-S001 SCP FOUNDATION SERIES MTF ALPHA-1 ”RED RIGHT HAND” Cnr_5253

So in conclusion, this figure is a little overwhelming, and in a good way. Not cheap, not perfect, but comes with a lot of stuff and is perfectly fine for what I have in mind.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lots of 12th scale warrior figures. I'm sure they'll come in very handy in your stories.

Diana

Diana
He looks great! Some drybrushing of various elements would lift the flat black look which is otherwise quite impressive. Especially in a group of course. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum