OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpture *1
Male body *1
Hands *4
Uniform cap*1
Uniform coat *1
Uniform skirt *1
Shirt*1
Overcoat*1
Panty-hose*1
Leather shoes*1
Leather medical bag*1
Nurse Uniform*2
Nurse's cap*1
Apron*1
Collar *2
Uniform cap badge *1
Nurse's cap badge *1
Armband*1
Armband*1
Neckline badge*1

nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434410
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434510
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434610
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434710
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434711
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19434910
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435010
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435110
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435210
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435211
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435310
nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure 19435410

#newproduct #AlertLine #WWII #Nurse #female #historical #military

Valiarde

Valiarde
WWII collectors get it all. I want some medieval peasants.

Nice options and figures

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Male body *1
I'm confused drunken

Am I right that she is a German nurse?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:Am I right that she is a German nurse?

Yes.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Lots of clothing options for one figure!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice set, and pretty unusual in our scale (although I think there have been a couple of Chinese army nurses).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
She looks great and well made, and you could probably get 4 or 5 simultaneous figures from the choice of outfits -- that's impressive. She's labelled WWII nurse, but I suspect she wouldn't be too "off" even for WWI, or maybe even earlier, being defined primarily by the Red Cross logo, so back to @ 1880 I guess. Barbie actually made a Civil War Nurse (keep the outfit, lose the doll) using two components which the present nurse has also: the blue striped outfit and the white apron. For that period they gave her a red Caduceus symbol rather than a Red Cross, whcich would also be an easy adaptation to diversify this figure even further.

PatriciaLaHag

PatriciaLaHag
I love this character and the different possibilities the clothing offers. I would love to see her next to my DID Sophie Nachrichtenhelferin.

And my DID Standartenführer Hans Landau would love her, too!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love this, but not for what it currently is. It’s pretty reasonably priced at OSK, so I’m definitely going to PO her.

Anyone else seeing a bit of Anne Heche?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Anyone else seeing a bit of Anne Heche?

Not banged up enough.

Too soon?

McAllen'sFinest

McAllen'sFinest
Pretty sure this is supposed to be the Charlotte character in the Generation War mini series, they did the brothers so this fits that.nurse - NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: AL100040 1/6 Scale WWII Nurse Action Figure Ee10

PatriciaLaHag

PatriciaLaHag
McAllen'sFinest wrote:Pretty sure this is supposed to be the Charlotte character in the Generation War mini series, they did the brothers so this fits that.

Thanks for providing some context and a name, now I've developed a personal bond with this character and pre-ordered it!

ukshaun

ukshaun
The outfits look very good.
Hands and Portrait look very shiny/plastic.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum