OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

tankgirlfuzzy

Holy cow! This is so epic I'm going to have to pull an Ovy and take my time with it and give a proper response!  Wink I never saw the original posts so this is all new to me...

Valiarde

GubernatorFan wrote:Another set of very cool, moody photography, this time enhanced with semi-cryptic explanations! The sallet is gorgeous, by the way (from what can be seen) and I'm very relieved you were able to fix it easily. She is becoming an iconic warrior figure in our little world.

I've wondered -- do you imagine the J in Jaroyesz as a Y sound (as in Germanic and Slavic) or as a Dj/Zh sound (as in Romance and English)? The Polish (and even Hungarian) sz would suggest Y, but I know how you like to mix up stuff irreverently Wink

Interesting questions for sure, it may sound unimportant to the outstander but I like this kind of discussions. Smile
On a related note, I see you are very well informed here and you mentioned in another topic that you are born in Europe - in which country, if I may ask? Smile

Theboo-bomb

She looked fantastic and that undead dude is quite the rotter. Now from what you have shown us it looks like you improved it by a lot, however I think teasing is a viewing crime in at least the independent states of 1/6snesia or something😉.

Really looking forward to the reveal of what you have so skillfully made.

tankgirlfuzzy

Okay, I've now taken a good look at this entire thread (sorry for taking so long) and looked at the progress, and I can honestly say I am completely in awe of your native talent and skills at creating and building things from scratch. In fact, more than a little jealous...  Smile You say that at the beginning of this project, you had never done any other 1/6 project? This was your first one? I'm almost tempted to scream "impossible! it's a lie!"  Mad (I know you mentioned your previous arts/crafts/hobby experiences so you aren't totally starting from nothing, but you've used your existing skillsets and applied it to 1/6 in imaginative and expert ways) I've been doing this for twenty years, and in your first project you were already creating things I haven't even attempted yet. So yes, you are too self critical if you think your stuff is not good enough or whatever! 

Anyway, I also like all the world building of this project, based on the game of which I'm unfamiliar. The photography in the latest posts are excellent and evocative. I look forward to seeing detailed shots of your totally revised figures. One thing I noticed was you created a new helmet, which is hard to see in the pics. It's a shame you can't adapt/reuse the original helmet as well, because I've always liked that "Corinthian" style of helmet (I'm a bit of an ancient Greek warfare nut as well).

Your skills in sculpting, casting, and building everything from weapons, to armor, to organic flesh, to creepy zombies, is some of the best work I've ever seen, and like I said, I've been around a long time. I can only imagine how good your work would be in traditional military subjects like most of the stuff I favor and do. I think you could quickly rival the work of some of the great masters of 1/6, like the Italians (vettius64) and Spaniards who used to post on OSW. But, you keep doing the work you do, it is imaginative and creative, and dare I say, artistic.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:Another set of very cool, moody photography, this time enhanced with semi-cryptic explanations! The sallet is gorgeous, by the way (from what can be seen) and I'm very relieved you were able to fix it easily. She is becoming an iconic warrior figure in our little world.

I've wondered -- do you imagine the J in Jaroyesz as a Y sound (as in Germanic and Slavic) or as a Dj/Zh sound (as in Romance and English)? The Polish (and even Hungarian) sz would suggest Y, but I know how you like to mix up stuff irreverently Wink
Thanks a lot. I think it's pronounced "Djaroi-iesh"

Theboo-bomb wrote:She looked fantastic and that undead dude is quite the rotter. Now from what you have shown us it looks like you improved it by a lot, however I think teasing is a viewing crime in at least the independent states of 1/6snesia or something😉.

Really looking forward to the reveal of what you have so skillfully made.
Thanks, yeah it might take some time still, although I started on some other characters in that universe which are not that heavily and complicated...ly armored.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Okay, I've now taken a good look at this entire thread (sorry for taking so long) and looked at the progress, and I can honestly say I am completely in awe of your native talent and skills at creating and building things from scratch. In fact, more than a little jealous...  Smile You say that at the beginning of this project, you had never done any other 1/6 project? This was your first one? I'm almost tempted to scream "impossible! it's a lie!"  Mad (I know you mentioned your previous arts/crafts/hobby experiences so you aren't totally starting from nothing, but you've used your existing skillsets and applied it to 1/6 in imaginative and expert ways) I've been doing this for twenty years, and in your first project you were already creating things I haven't even attempted yet. So yes, you are too self critical if you think your stuff is not good enough or whatever! 

Anyway, I also like all the world building of this project, based on the game of which I'm unfamiliar. The photography in the latest posts are excellent and evocative. I look forward to seeing detailed shots of your totally revised figures. One thing I noticed was you created a new helmet, which is hard to see in the pics. It's a shame you can't adapt/reuse the original helmet as well, because I've always liked that "Corinthian" style of helmet (I'm a bit of an ancient Greek warfare nut as well).

Your skills in sculpting, casting, and building everything from weapons, to armor, to organic flesh, to creepy zombies, is some of the best work I've ever seen, and like I said, I've been around a long time. I can only imagine how good your work would be in traditional military subjects like most of the stuff I favor and do. I think you could quickly rival the work of some of the great masters of 1/6, like the Italians (vettius64) and Spaniards who used to post on OSW. But, you keep doing the work you do, it is imaginative and creative, and dare I say, artistic.
Thanks a lot for the long an thoughtful response and all the high praise!

The helmet is the same one you can see in the war hammer thread. Don't know yet what I will do with the 'Corinthian' helmet, there are still some cultures I have to equip. But we can talk that in detail once I show some more characters.  While the world will be mostly on a 13th to 15th century tech level, I will still involve cultures with older technological knowledge and means.

Good to hear you like the world building. Well the only thing now in common with the game is that there are Undead and there is war, and people live in a society. Mine is much more toned down, focused on that one big conflict from the views of regular soldiers and not much going on regarding magic and stuff.
Still not sure if I even want other species than humans in there, but I can say there will never be elves or dwarves, cat people or orks or whatever. Razz

Traditional military subjects, well the problem with that for me is that I would have to be historically accurate and I could not create something new. I built and painted 1:72 planes and soldiers as a kid.
Fun fact, the last project before I started 1/6 were 1:35 WW2 tank model kits and tank crews I bought with the intention of turning them into colorful peace tanks after some drawings I made. I only ever started painting a rainbow T34. I think if I ever continue they might look much different now than planned.

Yeah, now WIP...

That's what I haven gotten myself into. These are prototypes of armor pieces I didn't use for the final figure.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 IMG-20210419-155145

Here the pauldrons which became overly complicated, but they have to be if you want to make realistic poses. I think I have to split the big parts in two for more articulation, which somehow stopped me.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 Img_2094
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 Img_2095

The prototypes could be flattened again in hot water and reused, although I might rustify many and use them for cheap zombies like this first one:
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210512-230120

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210512-230432

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Even your in-progress photos look like works of art!

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Ovy wrote:

Thanks a lot for the long an thoughtful response and all the high praise!

The helmet is the same one you can see in the war hammer thread. Don't know yet what I will do with the 'Corinthian' helmet, there are still some cultures I have to equip. But we can talk that in detail once I show some more characters.  While the world will be mostly on a 13th to 15th century tech level, I will still involve cultures with older technological knowledge and means.

Good to hear you like the world building. Well the only thing now in common with the game is that there are Undead and there is war, and people live in a society. Mine is much more toned down, focused on that one big conflict from the views of regular soldiers and not much going on regarding magic and stuff.
Still not sure if I even want other species than humans in there, but I can say there will never be elves or dwarves, cat people or orks or whatever. Razz

Traditional military subjects, well the problem with that for me is that I would have to be historically accurate and I could not create something new. I built and painted 1:72 planes and soldiers as a kid.
Fun fact, the last project before I started 1/6 were 1:35 WW2 tank model kits and tank crews I bought with the intention of turning them into colorful peace tanks after some drawings I made. I only ever started painting a rainbow T34. I think if I ever continue they might look much different now than planned.
Totally merited, my friend.

You're right, doing historical subjects require an attempt to be accurate, and some may find it confining, but others like me relish the challenge of trying to get it right, either by fixing/customizing or just building it from scratch. That's why I encourage you to continue doing your thing because you clearly love the freedom of "creating new." So, that means mixing a Corinthian style helmet with medieval armor should totally be fine as long as you can harmonize the design and "look" of it, no?

I would have liked to see your rainbow t34 and your peace tanks. There's actually a big subgenre in armor modeling of doing alternative reality AFVs in late WWII or post-war period.

Your extra unused pieces are just staggering to behold, it speaks to your obsession to get things perfect. And you're right, you have a lot of stuff to equip extra characters or for unit-building.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Holy crap, that last pic looks like a 1:1 horror film prop! The rust on the armour is.... *chefs kiss*

Agree with tankgirlfuzzy's high praise. You deserve it. I'm constantly in awe of your ability to create, weather, and paint armour no matter what the scale. Weapons, also, of course. You are a great blacksmith, the Ilmarinen of 1/6 scale who can no doubt create anything, whether it be historically-based or mined from your own endlessly inventive imagination. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some really nice WIP images, and I’m with skywalkersaga — that last pic was awesome. I almost expected to see Vincent Price pop up for a little hamming it up guest appearance.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I can almost feel the tetanus cursing through my veins as I look at that rust pile of an armor. The broken helmet looks great on that rotter.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f60e

Ovy

Ovy
Thanks oh my loyal commentors.

GubernatorFan wrote:Even your in-progress photos look like works of art!
Thanks a lot, as are your Tutorials.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:
Totally merited, my friend.

You're right, doing historical subjects require an attempt to be accurate, and some may find it confining, but others like me relish the challenge of trying to get it right, either by fixing/customizing or just building it from scratch. That's why I encourage you to continue doing your thing because you clearly love the freedom of "creating new." So, that means mixing a Corinthian style helmet with medieval armor should totally be fine as long as you can harmonize the design and "look" of it, no?

I would have liked to see your rainbow t34 and your peace tanks. There's actually a big subgenre in armor modeling of doing alternative reality AFVs in late WWII or post-war period.

Your extra unused pieces are just staggering to behold, it speaks to your obsession to get things perfect. And you're right, you have a lot of stuff to equip extra characters or for unit-building.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I think while I don't make exact copies of historical stuff, I somehow want it to be functional/realistically working sometimes. It becomes harder and harder to just look at oversized fantasy weapons and impractical armor and enjoy it.
Oh and I will try to find and photograph the T34, haha. That alternative reality stuff is also interesting.  And yes unit building might be the word. Razz

skywalkersaga wrote:Holy crap, that last pic looks like a 1:1 horror film prop! The rust on the armour is.... *chefs kiss*

Agree with tankgirlfuzzy's high praise. You deserve it. I'm constantly in awe of your ability to create, weather, and paint armour no matter what the scale. Weapons, also, of course. You are a great blacksmith, the Ilmarinen of 1/6 scale who can no doubt create anything, whether it be historically-based or mined from your own endlessly inventive imagination. :'D
Haha thanks a lot. Worbla might be too thick for realistic metal but this way I can keep it a bit is stylized, but I know there is at least one real 1/6 blacksmith. I hope I will always be contend wth Worbla before I attempt something crazy and time consuming like that, haha.

Stryker2011 wrote:Some really nice WIP images, and I’m with skywalkersaga — that last pic was awesome. I almost expected to see Vincent Price pop up for a little hamming it up guest appearance.
Haha thanks, funny thing, before I read this I made a black and white version of the skeleton zombie knight person.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210514-004829

Theboo-bomb wrote:I can almost feel the tetanus cursing through my veins as I look at that rust pile of an armor. The broken helmet looks great on that rotter.
Yeah  thanks, it's vallejo pigments mixed with water and wood glue, it's great stuff!

The silhouette pics might have hinted a bit, I gave her a new hair style. This original style was interesting but got kinda boring and made it impossible for most helmets to be worn. I also removed the face tattoo.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX_20210517_233045

I already removed hair on this sculpt for Mediterran Roqi, but this time I was more thorough.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX_20210517_233121

It was one of the more complicated works as I made short hair. Sculpting might have been much wiser but nah.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX_20210517_233201

Finished hair with all the volume.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX_20210517_232843

That's what happens after wearing a helmet, also lip repaint, some moles added and a new dark face tattoo/permanent make up or whatever. I think the body color blends well with the head now, used pastels on both.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 IMG_20210515_040306_3

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, gorgeous!!! Amazing work on that short hairstyle. Really loving her new look. Her heavy eyeshadow reminds me a bit of Drummer's from The Expanse. ;')

And that is some intense sculpting of the plastic scalp you did with exacto knife... must have taken so much patience to make it so even...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks absolutely beauteous, Ovy. Excellent job with the hairdo. You applied oil pastel to both the body and the head? Wouldn't it just rub off of the hard plastic? And I see you experimented with some tattoos.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Her new look and new hair job are fantastic. Always glad to see more progress on this.

Diana

Diana
So much goodness in here! Love the armor bits. Quite impressive! I'm playing around with something myself right now and hope to have something to show soon. It feels good to see you've gone through all these versions to get to something workable. Takes the pressure off. Laughing

And that sculpt... again: gorgeous. Too pretty to hide under a helmet! Razz

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Terrific job on that head Ovy! The hair style is pretty "cool" looking, and I like how messy and sweaty it looks, exactly as a warrior wearing a heavy and hot helmet should look!  Smile

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks good, I think the messy hair is a good look for a warrior without a helmet

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f60e

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, gorgeous!!! Amazing work on that short hairstyle. Really loving her new look. Her heavy eyeshadow reminds me a bit of Drummer's from The Expanse. ;')

And that is some intense sculpting of the plastic scalp you did with exacto knife... must have taken so much patience to make it so even...
Thanks a lot! Yeah now I know who these panda eyes remind me of...

And yes while I maybe used power tools on two or three heads in the past, I like to stick to knives. Power tools create that dusty particle mess flowing in a plastic bag you can't see so well, it's loud and smelly and always the danger of slipping and putting a scar in the ears or face. So I prepare a cattle of boiling water and a cup, put some water in there so the water becomes the cup.   Heating a pvc head in there makes it very soft and easy to do controlled smooth cuts.  Also like to use sanding pads until no edges are to be seen. When everything is perfect, I hide all the work under hair.

GubernatorFan wrote:She looks absolutely beauteous, Ovy. Excellent job with the hairdo. You applied oil pastel to both the body and the head? Wouldn't it just rub off of the hard plastic? And I see you experimented with some tattoos.
Thanks a lot. No it's not OIL pastel, it's your regular dusty soft pastels. The powder sticks quite well when dabbed on a bit with cloth/leather/fingers/brush and a bit alcohol. But all the recent pastel and oil pastell body and head coloring I do is rather intuitive and not tutorial worthy.
And yes I used your Uni pen method! It a Kuraszpatran Creed of the Church of the Nebular Mother, the Hornfather and the Spawn. But more on that another time.

Stryker2011 wrote:Her new look and new hair job are fantastic. Always glad to see more progress on this.
Thanks a lot! Yeah wouldn't have thought I would revisit it but creating an original story fueled my enthusiasm again.

Diana wrote:So much goodness in here! Love the armor bits. Quite impressive! I'm playing around with something myself right now and hope to have something to show soon. It feels good to see you've gone through all these versions to get to something workable. Takes the pressure off. Laughing

And that sculpt... again: gorgeous. Too pretty to hide under a helmet! Razz
Thanks so much! Yeah I hope you will have lot of fun with worbla. If you heat it in boiling water, it becomes workable instantly. If you want to make armor fitting to the body, you can put the heated forms directly onto the body, that's what I did on some armor parts like the greaves. It won't damage or stick to the body.

And yeah, almost a bit too beautiful for the looks I was going for, but it's not make up but some kind of religious, cultural tattoo, revering 'The Spawn', a holy figure of her church.
Thought about making a 'no make up'/tired of war version but if there is one thing I don't like in 1/6 scale it's painted on eye lashes, so I often choose the heavy face paint/tattoo way where it makes sense.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Terrific job on that head Ovy! The hair style is pretty "cool" looking, and I like how messy and sweaty it looks, exactly as a warrior wearing a heavy and hot helmet should look!  Smile
Thanks a lot! Definitely aiming for some other kind of 'glamour' than these perfectly clean and shiny tbleague boxed sets, haha.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks good, I think the messy hair is a good look for a warrior without a helmet
Thanks a lot. She only takes it off between battles so it makes sense.

But to take a break from the mentally draining plate armor project, I tried making a simpler armor for another character. It was supposed to be a simple leather vest with nails in there to make it look like some coat of plates. But somehow I started looking for 'scale armor', 3d models, but did not find what I was looking for, then I found lamellar armor. These 3d models were made by a viking paint ball enthusiast for 1:1 but they looked stable and thick enough for 1/6 so I gave it a try.

A lot of them can be printed in the same short amount of time. Some where bending though but most intact.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210523-190652

I think an alternative could be cutting or stamping them out of plastic sheet or thin metal like aluminium.But don't know how and printing is ok and they are light. I painted them aluminum like, a bit dirty, than a brown wash to pick up the beautiful details.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210523-191019

Then I had to sew them together. It's four lamellae overlapping most of the time except the edges.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210522-141718

I like how different each lame looks
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210523-191638

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I look forward to her further storyline development. And that armor is looking absolutely sweet! Beautifully done!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh man, that armour looks EXACTLY like metal, you’d never guess they were printed!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those armor pieces are beautiful, and they look like metal. I can't wait to see it completed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Dude! You are insane! (And I mean that in a good way.) That plating is so cool. You have far more patience then I, but that is impressive — and the painting looks fantastic.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:I look forward to her further storyline development. And that armor is looking absolutely sweet! Beautifully done!
Thanks a lot.

Lynkhart wrote:Oh man, that armour looks EXACTLY like metal, you’d never guess they were printed!
Oh thanks, if you say that about armor  I believe it. It's Vallejo metal color Duraluminum and a wash of Citadel Agrax Earthshade.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Those armor pieces are beautiful, and they look like metal. I can't wait to see it completed.
Thanks a lot boo!

Stryker2011 wrote:Dude! You are insane! (And I mean that in a good way.) That plating is so cool. You have far more patience then I, but that is impressive — and the painting looks fantastic.
Thanks a lot sir, and  yeah good way insane sounds ok.

Some photos with only breastplate and legs.

I got this game changing piece of clothing from Valiarde. It's for a Coo knight, I use it as a gambeson.
I used a secret weathering technique.

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-173033

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-174755

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-220044

The greaves were formed directly on the body. The real smiths used leg dummies for their costumers because they have to fit perfectly or ouch. Legs are curved and it can't slide down the calf etc
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-204153

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-204425

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-205321

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-211543

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-211827

A lot to still, as always, maybe I will replace the real leather with thin fake leather to make simple but working pins/pegs/buttons.

We can do it.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-173932

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
So many types of skillsets involved in making this build. I bet you can also look for 'em, find 'em and kill 'em!

I hope you keep evolving her look and expanding on her story. This is kinda epic.

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f1f8  06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f1ea  06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f1fb  06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f1ea  06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 1f1f3

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s coming along nicely. Forming the greaves directly on the figure was a smart idea. cheers

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous progress. And not just because she is so cute. Still looks perfectly like metal. Secret weathering technique? Smile Forming the outfit (or armor) on the actual figure makes very good sense. I've done a little bit of that, but with much more remedial items.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! what an amazing figure! the Armour is wonderful!

Valiarde

Valiarde
This leg armor is unbelievable. Work of art, making a functional armor/knee out of worbla. Could never do that myself

What a great upgrade of your first character

Ovy

Ovy
Seven Pillars wrote:So many types of skillsets involved in making this build. I bet you can also look for 'em, find 'em and kill 'em!

I hope you keep evolving her look and expanding on her story. This is kinda epic.
Thanks so much! This project really made me look in many unknown places.  And yes her job description also involves a lot of looking, finding and killing.

Stryker2011 wrote:She’s coming along nicely. Forming the greaves directly on the figure was a smart idea. cheers
Thanks a lot! :Cheers:

GubernatorFan wrote:Gorgeous progress. And not just because she is so cute. Still looks perfectly like metal. Secret weathering technique? Smile Forming the outfit (or armor) on the actual figure makes very good sense. I've done a little bit of that, but with much more remedial items.
Thanks so much. Secret weathering technique, well...the gambeson was soaked in water often because I formed the armor on it. Non sterile environments and paint dirty fingers did the rest.

What characters are you refering to in regard of forming clothing directly on the figure, the Conanarians?

BAMComix wrote:Wow! what an amazing figure! the Armour is wonderful!
Thanks sir,  some day I might actually finish this character.

Valiarde wrote:This leg armor is unbelievable. Work of art, making a functional armor/knee out of worbla. Could never do that myself

What a great upgrade of your first character
Thanks a lot, not sure yet if I will trim down the greaves for more functionality.

The clothing you gave me really made this reboot possible. Very Happy

When the Emperors and Kings conquered the North Polar Center in the second generation, driving away the natives from their most holy grounds in hope of using its time warping abilities to their advantage, they called out an 'Age of Hope'.

One generation later not much progress has been made in stopping the dead.

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-224804

Now, tired soldiers even call this the Age of Hopelessness.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-220330

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-220952

They say Kuraszpatran soldiers never tire. While some claim it to be the truth, others will tell you it's because of heavy black eye tattoos that hide the rings under their eyes.

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-221737

The black eyes represent the Spawn, one of their most revered holy beings.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-224035

Never before have so many gods, spirits, ghosts and eternal beings been united against a common foe. In books, scrolls and songs they have powers to create life, eat worlds and give birth to stars.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-222803

After dozens of perilous years, they are still invisible.
06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-223255

'A test of faith' is one of the most common answers by priests, monks and however they are called. Well, one can hope.

06/08/2022 Jaroyesz - Plate armor finished - Page 4 PSX-20210530-223604

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum