OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
So glad you got your cat back, Alex. Your new project just got more “help.” Razz

Diana

shovelchop81 wrote:And yes it's him! He's in the kitchen now with Pepper in the living room so I'm keeping them apart for now. I swear he's grown even bigger!! He's larger than many of the local dogs!! Twisted Evil
Holy cow!!! Congratulations!! Since the little one is still little they should get along just fine. And two cats are less work than one, so... I hope your place won't suffer too much! Laughing

Great project, too. I'm looking forward to seeing this progress! Very Happy

shovelchop81

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, that's crazy , glad he is finally found! Hope you can make it work with both the cats...

GubernatorFan wrote:I hope they make friends soon. Although then their criminal instincts might be united against you... Let's hope for the best, shall we? Smile

Ovy wrote:Haha, what a random and nic plottwist - Somehow, Emperor Catpatine returned! Let's hope the two cat gods will get along. Or that the stronger may persevere).

Super interesting project, your hands really help grasping (haha) the scale of that monstrosity. The nasty Krakenhead is very fitting. From what I see now I think it would totally work if you just made him into Cthulhu without the Morgoth stuff, his armor just being a biologically grown carapace.
I always saw Cthulhu less as an evil god rather than a terrifying force of nature who doesn't care about us, as he is eternal and we are just flies on the wall who Cthulhu will outlive by millenia. I think something like that, an ancient force we are powerless against is even more terrifiying than an evil god like Morgoth with a dark agenda. The realization of their ultimate insignificance and randomness is something that drove so many HP Lovecraft protagonists insane.

Although one of Cthulhu's weaknesss are little ships slowly ramming him, so, maybe there is still hope for humanity...

skywalkersaga wrote:
Ovy wrote:
I always saw Cthulhu less as an evil god rather than a terrifying force of nature who doesn't care about us, as he is eternal and we are just flies on the wall who Cthulhu will outlive by millenia. I think something like that, an ancient force we are powerless against is even more terrifiying than an evil god like Morgoth with a dark agenda. The realization of their ultimate insignificance and randomness is something that drove so many HP Lovecraft protagonists insane.

Totally agree with this!

In the Tolkien verse, I feel like Ungoliant is probably the closest to a cosmic horror figure, emerging as she does from the primordial darkness of 'the Void'.  She doesn't have an 'agenda' per se, she's just HANGRY. Laughing  

Theboo-bomb wrote:That's shaping up amazing, the whole tentacle thing is perhaps more horrifying than just some guy in armor, not that the original isn't amazing but your interpretation is unique and terrifying.

Stryker2011 wrote:So glad you got your cat back, Alex. Your new project just got more “help.” Razz

Diana wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:And yes it's him! He's in the kitchen now with Pepper in the living room so I'm keeping them apart for now. I swear he's grown even bigger!! He's larger than many of the local dogs!! Twisted Evil
Holy cow!!! Congratulations!! Since the little one is still little they should get along just fine. And two cats are less work than one, so... I hope your place won't suffer too much! Laughing

Great project, too. I'm looking forward to seeing this progress! Very Happy

Thank you all so much for your encouragement with the project and the cats!! Sorry progress kind of halted due to Murphy's return, they're needing an adjustment period (to say the least, growling and hissing with paw swipes etc..) and so did/do I LOL! They're slowly getting better and starting to interact more, whether it's positively or negatively I can never tell, one minute I'll think they playfighting the next it seems more serious; at least they can now finally stand to be in the same room with each other when I am around.
I have washed and dried the octopus and didn't try eat it lol but Pepper the kitten did! Twisted Evil Hopefully a routine of sorts will work itself out and as Diana said, two cats could be less work than one if they keep each other busy while I try to work and it stops Pepper from stealing every bloody part of my builds!! I even got my dream gun finally, a replica Vulcan M132 Minigun that I spent a year saving up for (full size and metal, 6 barrel one), she's even stolen part of that!! confused affraid Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

shovelchop81

Thankfully the cats have made peace and now entertain each other allowing me to sleep and work! Very Happy Been busy with other builds (not 1/6) but got back into doing this today, just sorting out where his new flesh is going and how it will fit by cutting and gluing bits together. Also started on the mantle/head mods/build, as you can see I am going for a more demonic look than a traditional octopus which is more suited to this character, the parts are just balanced in place so not very indicative of their final positions yet.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 1WJPmBM

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 RfHoa4z

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ZKmNPjY

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 0MeCKl8

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 XPXWwma

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 OwrfXJr

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ABEGhsc

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 95wuUnD

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 A29p7z3

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 BJNhFYN

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 1dfW5Ka

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Every build you do it is completely fascinating, from start to finish. I enjoy being along for the ride. Cool

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looking forward to seeing how this all comes together. Very tantalizing photos, all puns (or semi-puns, really) intended. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brilliant ideas with the head mod.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Every build you do it is completely fascinating, from start to finish. I enjoy being along for the ride. Cool

Thank you! I try to make them interesting at least to me Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, looking forward to seeing how this all comes together. Very tantalizing photos, all puns (or semi-puns, really) intended. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Brilliant ideas with the head mod.

Thanks guys! I'm continuing where I left off, refining fitment, using lots of super glue and introducing wire to the tentacles although I'll need to add some stronger wire too. Also carved the octopus up some more, no I didn't sneakily eat two of the legs! Wink

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 GCzR8V6

Had to use a tripod and timer lol!

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 JZNCZaA

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 N39SZmq

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 GjOvSX4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 PAgIdjO

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 VAAl5MK

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 SO1iNXw

Not perfectly symmetrical but I blame the Spawn body I'm using as part of the head for that lol.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 GXYHxdG

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 XmpJ4OK

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 IKPJRbR

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 M7y3OMG

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 0Ko8PSt

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 R4E3PeL

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ZMA7gQQ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 EJdHQcg

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 TMduOm2

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 20a90Il

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 CnCQ2fW

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Ts3NQaQ

I'll be strategically placing tentacles from the smaller pink octopus around the mouth too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is going to look so awesome. How do you paint the rubber....?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:That is going to look so awesome. How do you paint the rubber....?

Thanks! As for the paint, I'm still looking into that, they managed to paint it somehow, perhaps acrylic primer? Or a more rubber based paint like a tougher form of latex? I'll look into the truck bed and bumper/fender paints that you can get. Getting it to dry is often the biggest problem with vinyl. I just checked eBay and there seems to be a 'new' line of spray paints called Plasti Dip which sounds like it should work.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 S-l1600

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 S-l1600

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope those missing tentacles get reattached. Interesting that you'll use the little octopi for the mouth. It is bound to look like a fearsome beast. Theoretically, if you end up trying acrylics, maybe mix with fabric medium to make them flexible?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, is it vinyl, or is it rubber? I wasn't sure based on the pictures...

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I hope those missing tentacles get reattached. Interesting that you'll use the little octopi for the mouth. It is bound to look like a fearsome beast. Theoretically, if you end up trying acrylics, maybe mix with fabric medium to make them flexible?

Not sure bout the large tentacles getting reattached, he has a head like an octopus but not an actual octopus, it's writhing with tentacles big and small like many of H.P. Lovecraft's creations. You lost me at 'fabric medium' do you mean dye? I've been considering it but don't think from past experiences it will work.

skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, is it vinyl, or is it rubber? I wasn't sure based on the pictures...

Synthetic rubber aka PVC.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Been chopping metal today to get some tougher wire for the legs, using one of many garden flowerbed boarder thingies made out of steel that I found on the street years ago. As I was just finalising the shape and direction of the metal posts/thick wire a lousy weld joint gave out annoyingly! A welder is one thing I haven't got access to right now either. Ah well I'll cut up another one if I have too using the cutting wheel. Got more tentacles cut up too and placed in the pics to give you an idea of where they will go. Did a bunch of rubber/latex trimming and salvaging/replacing buy adding the new flesh after removing the old which I can clean up and now use on the forearms and shins etc.. later for consistency. Also cut up the rubber to keep the articulation.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 QrZYkM6

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 QNU2cuZ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 58lYrPJ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 LbYs2Fe

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Sva4l0q

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 IAiZgSF

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 QZ5txQe

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 U3upnro

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 LdhgZQ7

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 QI1Pufr

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Ui81lCk

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 GjEj2p3

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 CdLyE9M

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 RACdq1K

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 OJCOrqd

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Xzu9XQo

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 CQJTJ5x

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 JQQneSq

BAMComix

BAMComix
super impressive!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome work so far, Alex. I was curious about what paint you were going to use for this, as well, so thanks for all the examples.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I hope those missing tentacles get reattached. Interesting that you'll use the little octopi for the mouth. It is bound to look like a fearsome beast. Theoretically, if you end up trying acrylics, maybe mix with fabric medium to make them flexible?

Not sure bout the large tentacles getting reattached, he has a head like an octopus but not an actual octopus, it's writhing with tentacles big and small like many of H.P. Lovecraft's creations. You lost me at 'fabric medium' do you mean dye? I've been considering it but don't think from past experiences it will work.

You can add the tentacles in the back as braids. Smile

Fabric medium is actually something that ought to make your acrylics more elastic, so you can paint with them on fabric; when you use, fold, or crease the fabric, the acrylic won't crack. So perhaps this would work (at least to some degree) on this sort of thing. Look up Liquitex fabric medium.

Anyway, very cool, I hope the wiring works out without further hitches.

Thanks to you I'm starting to consider looking into 1/4 bodies for an entirely custom Wampa -- Willie the Wampa was much improved, but still an underdeveloped youngster, judging by size. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81

You can add the tentacles in the back as braids. Smile

Fabric medium is actually something that ought to make your acrylics more elastic, so you can paint with them on fabric; when you use, fold, or crease the fabric, the acrylic won't crack. So perhaps this would work (at least to some degree) on this sort of thing. Look up Liquitex fabric medium.

Anyway, very cool, I hope the wiring works out without further hitches.

Thanks to you I'm starting to consider looking into 1/4 bodies for an entirely custom Wampa -- Willie the Wampa was much improved, but still an underdeveloped youngster, judging by size. Smile

A 1/4 figure for a Wampa? That might work!
Liquitex sounds a lot like latex to me lol! I imagine that's what it probably is, I have a bottle of black latex I was thinking of using but never thought of mixing it with acrylics... sounds like an experiment I must try!! Cheers for the idea! The legs sticking out at the back looked a bit daft so I cut them off as I needed the fleshy mantle to fill some gaps, I may close and hide the cut off areas or put horns in there, maybe wings? Not sure yet. Done most of the head now with everything glued in place except the last two small pink tentacles and some spikey bits, then it will be 'filler' time.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 AQxAn2m

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 RpEB4ox

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 UPt3swn

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 IQyEuPc

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 5KojzQv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 VbiqKSG

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 CuwA3WK

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 OfJRByU

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 MW3YgWA

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 7fd0qEW

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 PNTomZn

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 TlLsKSx

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 TroDnhG

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is crazy cool. That head is going to look epic once it’s all painted up.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I'm liking how it's coming together. Are you going to re-stuff the inside of the tentacles?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow. Fearsome beast. Now we get a much better idea of how it's coming together, although I realize your future additions and painting would make a big difference. Have you thought of giving him a tail (perhaps with those extra tentacles) for better balancing? Smile
Research Liquitex first, before playing with latex. I don't know that it has anything to do with latex. And the fabric medium is a specific product -- they have others, like the ultra matte medium without which I would be lost.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That is crazy cool. That head is going to look epic once it’s all painted up.

Cheers Stryker!

skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, I'm liking how it's coming together. Are you going to re-stuff the inside of the tentacles?

Thanks SWS! I've been pondering that myself lol, I'll probably shove some clean cushion stuffing down to the tips (going to take a while and be fiddly) then about 2/3 of the way up, start squirting in hot glue which will secure all the wires/rods too.

GubernatorFan wrote:Wow. Fearsome beast. Now we get a much better idea of how it's coming together, although I realize your future additions and painting would make a big difference. Have you thought of giving him a tail (perhaps with those extra tentacles) for better balancing? Smile
Research Liquitex first, before playing with latex. I don't know that it has anything to do with latex. And the fabric medium is a specific product -- they have others, like the ultra matte medium without which I would be lost.

Thank you GTF!
Yes and yes! Wink  I'm already in the finishing stages of his tail(s) and I'll check out Liquitex's chemical properties too!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:
Thank you GTF!
Yes and yes! Wink  I'm already in the finishing stages of his tail(s) and I'll check out Liquitex's chemical properties too!
You are welcome. And I hope Liquitex works for you -- or that you find a convenient product with similar qualities.
These tall figures have been too inspiring for me and I just broke down and ordered an 18-inch (1/4 scale) figure to give the customized Willie the Wampa a full-sized parent. Smile Did you check her out?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:
Thank you GTF!
You are welcome. And I hope Liquitex works for you -- or that you find a convenient product with similar qualities.
These tall figures have been too inspiring for me and I just broke down and ordered an 18-inch (1/4 scale) figure to give the customized Willie the Wampa a full-sized parent. Smile Did you check her out?

I hope it didn't set you back too much! I used to be able to get the Diamond Direct 1/4 figures dirt cheap on eBay.
Checked out your Wampa thread, nice work!! DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 1f44d

Been having fun dremmelling plastic again! setting up the original (well they were grafted onto The Thing's body) forearms into articulated stubs to accept the new monster forearms that will give you a better understanding of his proportions.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 JAeOJ6P

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ShvghgC

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 9eJH1PR

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 7lKdOu7

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 B4vvrfL

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 VvYc2hv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Gkg6NZH

Is it normal for a cat to sleep on you this way? It's almost like she can't be bothered to climb the rest of me!! LOL oh well she does it all the time so whatever makes her happy...

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 J0Xuzm9

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great monster arms. I know you will get to them eventually, but right now the shoes are making this somewhat humorous.
I could find nothing 1/4 (body-wise) dirt cheap on eBay. Sad
PS Don't know about the cat. Where exactly is she laying on top of?
Either way, get the second cat to do that too, and then you can lower your heating bills during winter. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Like this? LOL
DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 IpKbIWa

I've been doing a lot, might not look like it but I think I've used more hot glue in one sitting than ever before! Wink It's mostly underneath in parts of the legs and securing all the wires, also used to fill in any seams on the head then cut back with a scalpel
Having baseless faith in whatever paint I will use I decided to use the very rubbery silicone octopus's legs as I think it adds extra needed detail, also added thee four remaining tentacles from the little pink one too. The wiring of the orange one was a bit tedious but fun as well. Everything has been connected together with a combination of wires, super glue, rubber glue and hot glue; you can articulate most of the tentacles also. The back pieces have been glued in place again using a mix of glues and the tail(s) is being worked on right now, also fully articulated.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 A3XwHKv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 OroP7JX

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 RWcAHQB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 F3Wq5sk

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 YDJeb9y

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 KtsQtx1

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 B1QTK8c

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 XNOgT1c

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 D527WmB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 KIzOlG4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 8TBpMo5

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Rads5hc

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ILAD406

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 AXPeoJ7

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 En8zUi3

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ZbOSblr

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 L4nQmLE

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 WsDbICJ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 5YWXXUv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 38Q8Aam

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 IgDaCxS

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 GvB0TIl

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 Na5MXGN

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 KkeOVlo

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 ZcXHcWf

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 VgZTc95

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 FChkrWh

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 VhPUVl8

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 UEvRrHH

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 3 HIsl4Nb

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Yes, something like that. Do they keep you warm? Smile
Three octopi in one. This monster does not mess around. Nice!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Missed the arm post — those look very cool. All the added tentacles look awesome together; what a monumental amount of work with all that wiring.

And yes, it’s not unusual for cats to do that; be thankful they’re not the typically “aloof” type of cats.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is looking suitably monstrous!

And yes, cats are basically liquid, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum