OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project - Arctic Gun Girl

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:46 pm

Randam Hajile

Awesome work, Shaun! She looks great!

77Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:09 am

BAMComix

Nicely done! she came out so well! Love the stand too, very clever!

78Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:14 am

Theboo-bomb

She's looking really good.

79Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:32 pm

Ovy

Quite some progress, good work. I think the black contrasts are a harmonic choice.

80Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:06 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:She (and the base) turned out great. Nice work, Shaun. She looks like a true Bond snow bunny assassin.

Randam Hajile wrote:Awesome work, Shaun! She looks great!

BAMComix wrote:Nicely done! she came out so well! Love the stand too, very clever!

Theboo-bomb wrote:She's looking really good.

Ovy wrote:Quite some progress, good work. I think the black contrasts are a harmonic choice.

Thanks for the encouraging comments.
I am more than pleased with how the character turned out. Part of me still wishes the thigh holster was white.
I should be able to fix that should i ever discover a similar holster in white.
The base. I never knew i had it in me to achieve what i did. It looks like snow!

If we are lucky, we just might see some snow next week. I really hope so, as i want to take some outside in the snow photo's. For the moment, all i can do is wait.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

81Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:57 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Yesterday while on ebay i stumbled across something called 1/6 Snow Sniper - BBK BBK018, and entered the code ( BBK BBK018 ) here on OneSixthForum
if only to see if the figure had been mentioned here, which it had:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5616-new-product-bbk-bbk018-1-6-scale-snow-sniper-female-skier?highlight=BBK+BBK018

I can honesty say that i did not copy BBK BBK018 1/6 Snow Sniper in any way.
The white boots i went with look very similar to those used on BBK BBK018
Like wise, i decided to spray paint the rifle white.

-

On a side-note, fingers crossed, we just might get some snow here next week.
If we do, then the plan is to take some photo's of Arctic Gun Girl outside in the snow Smile

82Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:10 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
The snow never arrived. The day real snow lands here, i will take some new shots Smile

83Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:10 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
You should have come to my place this entire Winter. We had a crap-load of snow, and just when we think this long winter was over… BAM! Here’s another 18” of snow. Enjoy! This stuff started before Halloween and it’s only been the last couple of days we can actually start to see the lawn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 1f10

84Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:28 am

davidd

davidd
Stryker2012 wrote: ... and just when we think this long winter was over… BAM! Here’s another 18” of snow. Enjoy! This stuff started before Halloween and it’s only been the last couple of days we can actually start to see the lawn.

You must live in my neighborhood! Now the snow might finally be tapering off, but the intense cold continues! Crying or Very sad

85Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:56 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote: ... and just when we think this long winter was over… BAM! Here’s another 18” of snow. Enjoy! This stuff started before Halloween and it’s only been the last couple of days we can actually start to see the lawn.

You must live in my neighborhood!  Now the snow might finally be tapering off, but the intense cold continues!  Crying or Very sad

Possibly. Wisconsin, not far from the Minnesota border and about 45 miles from the Twin Cities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 1f10

86Project - Arctic Gun Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Project - Arctic Gun Girl Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:53 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks like a good start.

I still lol at this comment..
It was a start. Part of me was happy to end it here.
That comment pushed me to try new things, and try new things i did, and discovered 'snow paint' Very Happy

One day it will snow here, and on that day i will post new pics of snow girl out in the real snow, under natural day light.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum