OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figma Doom Slayer Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Figma Doom Slayer Review Empty Figma Doom Slayer Review Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 am

Adeno

I've always loved the video game Doom. This modern form of the Doom Guy/Slayer is really awesome! For a Figma, he's pretty huge, around 6.5 inches tall I think so he rightfully towers over other 1/12 scale toys most of the time. He also comes with a great assortment of weapons to brutalize demons with! I definitely love his posability.

#figma #doom #doomslayer #doomguy

2Figma Doom Slayer Review Empty Re: Figma Doom Slayer Review Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:26 am

Ovy

Ovy
Very cool review, I liked how it turned from over the top violence to elevator music. When the first horned demon appeared I was almost expecting the howling of those annoying ghost wolves.

Agree with all the points made from what I have seen. Much more weapons than expected, especially the shiny transparent material of the blade looks great.

3Figma Doom Slayer Review Empty Re: Figma Doom Slayer Review Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:35 pm

Adeno

Ovy wrote:Very cool review, I liked how it turned from over the top violence to elevator music. When the first horned demon appeared I was almost expecting the howling of those annoying ghost wolves.

Agree with all the points made from what I have seen. Much more weapons than expected, especially the shiny transparent material of the blade looks great.

Thanks haha! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum