OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Tanzenwolfe

Wow, what a stunning figure…. They are blowing other companies out of the water with these face sculpts. Tempted but he’s not at the top of my limited wish list, as I’m waiting to see their Daenarys Targaryen. I saw Aragorn - both versions - also up at Sugo who are Australia based and do payment plans…

lurpdog101

Sadly looks like I will miss out, as cannot afford the $60 for pre-order unti month end! Argh

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

lurpdog101 wrote:Sadly looks like I will miss out, as cannot afford the $60 for pre-order unti month end! Argh

Same here. Sad

Valiarde

I've seen so many people ordering Aragorn on fb or freaks that I'm sure some will jump ship later on and there will be a second window later this year with OSK (like he already reopened preorders for Gandalf twice).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's good to know, fingers crossed.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This was posted about a week ago.

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 - Page 2 Img_6010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 - Page 2 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Saw that pic on social media already. If the production pieces will look like this proto from the exhibition, it will be the best 1/6 figure ever made (at least to my eyes).
Glad I ordered one. Probably the figure I'm most excited for right now.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is so stunning!!!!

If I'd been in a different place financially at the time it went up for pre-order, I would have definitely bought one. Alas.

ETA: If only InArt would make me an artisan Anakin so I didn't have to be so stressed about Hot Toys.  Razz

Valiarde

Valiarde
Well there are still places offering one. But i guess u wanna focus on the Anakin for now Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks absolutely excellent. This one I preordered, which is fairly rare for me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Well there are still places offering one. But i guess u wanna focus on the Anakin for now Razz

Oh, I didn't realise that.

But yeah.... can't think about anything else til I know about that one.... meep. :3

Diana

Diana
Oooooh so exciting!!! Glad I caved for this one. Very Happy bounce

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Oooooh so exciting!!! Glad I caved for this one. Very Happy bounce

Me, too. I caved twice once Kit put it up again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valiarde

Valiarde
A few more premium Aragorn available for preorder at OSK.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah, if you’re on the fence on this, you’d better act now before they’re gone.

cdn_rhino

That is outstanding.

I got rid of all my LOTR figures a while back, but this is almost too good to pass on.

Best Viggo head to date if it releases like that.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Amazing amazing looking 1/6th figure. Fact is, i have little interest in The Lord of the Rings (i have watched all 3 movies once, that was many moons ago).

I have even less interest in Harry Potter

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:Yeah, if you’re on the fence on this, you’d better act now before they’re gone.

Welp, I just went for it. Figured I'd reallly regret it if I didn't. Viggo's Aragorn was a hugely formative crush for me back in the day.... what can I say....an extravagant indulgence for my younger self. Razz

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:Yeah, if you’re on the fence on this, you’d better act now before they’re gone.

Welp, I just went for it. Figured I'd reallly regret it if I didn't. Viggo's Aragorn was a hugely formative crush for me back in the day.... what can I say....an extravagant indulgence for my younger self. Razz

YAY!!!! Happy you went for it! Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Excellent decision! bounce

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some more detail shots from Inart

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 - Page 2 378972613_285386767607817_2592564122036392447_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_eui2=AeFyvVkeYdUOPxR_-RoIQ3BtosktP1yV8vSiyS0_XJXy9FgojyN8aprd4L7ICy52QfPOolwXOKspviqzCuuoMS0l&_nc_ohc=Cr_THtfqON0AX_jnjlh&_nc_oc=AQmonbJwU0q9vU7nk_d5IPxsVMNgAGDeqYURWPS1IWBbYfWG6x_A1_Uz_EA1qJLrGdGgmz2oTb1GZU-Sm-CZk5VS&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-1

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 - Page 2 379192456_285386737607820_3480766896869737886_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_eui2=AeFXzcLOTk_snL9hLPtGAQa4rPXqWecvtL-s9epZ5y-0v_lh_Go71DmOQCbw7mEg7kVxNWe_z1M_n7BnIkcy3k_C&_nc_ohc=8PXg-N7osFsAX9Ow8eL&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1

NEW PRODUCT: InArt Aragorn Standard and Deluxe Version 1/6 - Page 2 379526560_285386554274505_1154652367257605329_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_eui2=AeERHuSqyRjFan0IieRGvTgoxM9pWStirmLEz2lZK2KuYos8cSGiA39eHUwMEQcBYPhdpc_S-sAYua-HYbFiVS85&_nc_ohc=j8c0j92RemUAX9G77U_&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:

Congrats! I think you’ll be happy with it. I’m stoked to get both of mine

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's awesome you're getting two, Stryker! What are your plans for them?

And Valiarde...those details look incredible!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sky, I'm sure you'd love it.
Simon, for some reason the images don't open for me. Edit: To open them I had to right click on each link and open in a new tab. Looking good. But I'm already sold on the set, so it doesn't matter much. Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I'm really hoping the pre-order can stay open until the 28th when I get paid....I know I would regret it otherwise!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum