OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This year is the 100th anniversary of Warner Bros! Hot Toys is revisiting characters from The Dark Knight Trilogy with multiple features upgraded to improve accuracy. Introducing the hulking Bane in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure with new specialized muscular body, upper torso & arms in silicone material and a beautifully tailored jacket that provides the option to recreate his look in movie poster. He will surely be a fearsome countenance among your collection!

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Tom Hardy as Bane in the movie, the figure features an impressive head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and a fully sculpted mask; a new specialized muscular body with highly detailed muscle and scar textures, seamless design from neck to arms, inner metal skeleton with enhanced articulation range; newly tailored coat and jacket with the most precise attention to detail, Batman’s shattered cowl and an underground sewer diorama base flashes back to that iconic scene when Kyle leads Batman into Bane’s trap.

This is the opportunity to pick up the Bane figure if you have missed his first release!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS689
PRODUCT NAMEBANE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS20
SPECIAL FEATURESSEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FUNCTION; NEW SPECIALIZED MUSCULAR BODY DISPLAYS DETAILED MUSCLE AND SCAR TEXTURES; SEAMLESS DESIGN FROM NECK TO ARMS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Bane Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tom Hardy as Bane in The Dark Knight Trilogy movie
- Highly-detailed head sculpt with undetachable mask and separate rolling eyeballs function
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- New specialized muscular body with upper torso & arms in silicone material
- Over 20 points of articulations displays detailed muscle and scar textures
- Inner metal skeleton with enhanced articulation range
- Seamless design from neck to arms
- Advance body structure
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) brown coat
- One (1) brown jacket
- One (1) green combat vest
- One (1) pair of dark grey military pants with knee pads
- One (1) brown glove for right hand
- One (1) pair of dark green combat boots

Accessories:
- One (1) Batman’s shattered cowl
- A specially designed city sewer diorama figure stand with character backdrop

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and all related characters and elements © & ™
DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s23)
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11899
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21259
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3853
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4767
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5694
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6652
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7625
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8596
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9576
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10551
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11900
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12504
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13476
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14447
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15418
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16387
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17353
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18321
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19282
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20233
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21260
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22219
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23190
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 24166

#newproduct #HotToys #DarkKnight #Bane #male #movie #DC #DCU #comicbook

csyeung

csyeung
I'm not collecting this line, but looks pretty cool!

Ovy

Ovy
Ah, finally a official Mad Max figure. Arms look great, ready to Break Darth Vader's spine.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Really cool figure with great detailing if the production version looks like these pics.  In particular I like the mask, vest and boots.  With that newly designed upper torso and enhanced articulation, I could do without the leather jacket though.  Wonder why they didn't provide a second glove or something to cover up the left wrist joint?

Nice stand too.  It reminds me of the Binding Iron Stand by Zbobtoys that was posted a few months back.

No real place in my collection for this guy, but maybe it's time to make an exception.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I didn’t care for this interpretation of the character, or this movie much. The only good thing about this film was Anne Hathaway’s ass in that cat suit (my apologies to the ladies here).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy, I think this is their second Tom Hardy Bane. Smile

I don't have much investment in this character or this portrayal, but I think they did a great job, a definite improvement this time around. I hope their "silicon" partial body is TBLeague quality, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't -- though it has nicer texture to it. The stand with the background panel is beautiful, even if not very practical, as with so many of this type (they are too narrow to work as anything other than a cool museum line up prop).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:The stand with the background panel is beautiful, even if not very practical, as with so many of this type (they are too narrow to work as anything other than a cool museum line up prop).

That stand has to be one of the laziest, "we really can't be bothered" design uses from Hot Toys.  Straight-up duplication from Catwoman, but no concept of making them fit together (so they could have still been too narrow a base but at least an overall twice longer backdrop).  At the very least they could have made the minimal effort to make a slightly variant railing piece  -- how stupid and totally unrealistic will it look to see Bane and Catwoman side by side with perfectly identical railing damages.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bane_d10[url=https://servimg.com/view/19899235/199NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Shoppi11[/url]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hers had chains, MBAM! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lazy has become the standard for Hot Toys over the last couple of years. This is a slightly improved reissue at nearly $100 more. They reuse head sculpts, use cheap materials, give less and less accessories, and keep raising their prices about every 2-3 months.

They’ve been resting on their laurels for awhile.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: BANE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Lazy has become the standard for Hot Toys over the last couple of years. This is a slightly improved reissue at nearly $100 more. They reuse head sculpts, use cheap materials, give less and less accessories, and keep raising their prices about every 2-3 months.

They’ve been resting on their laurels for awhile.

Having watched various YouTube chats, i got the impression, the body is a massive improvement over the original Hot Toys Bane. From what i can gather, Hot Toys are using a much improved silicone for both Bane and Wonder Woman (and probably She-HULK)

On the subject of Wonder Woman, she is heavier compared to previous silicone Hot Toys Wonder Woman. Is the extra weight to do with the silicone? could the extra weight something to do with the internal skeleton?
For the moment i do not have answers. Some have suggested the silicone will not break as it did with older Hot Toys figures that made use of silicone.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum