OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

shovelchop81

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Impressive result. That helmet looks cool.

Thank you sir! Unfortunately I took my eye of the ball sightly and let the helmet get too round and not the more 'edgy' diamond shape and a few inaccuracies on the sides but hopefully should be simple enough to get rid of the worst of it.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 88K8FqT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 DIP83Cc

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 FuASIFK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 O0E083x

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 4jDMAUS

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XPyNRv6

shovelchop81

Done my usual faffing around changing things to make more accurate in shape and with some details. Added a stronger magnet and thin foam to the inside of the mask.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Yywij5g

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 FekB5MB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ZXi8jCO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Aia5EGe

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 5UhOPD4

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RO8siO8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 OF2cn65

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 UYFnYQD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 CuhOtas

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 PW9WCON

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 3j3n4UP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 E55dJFh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 IcSlBme

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 CoH10rM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RPSTVNj

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 K6yM7J4

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 E0Nb5Q6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 0soouNm

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RUar8J7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 YS512WX

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 B9lW6zR

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WYeV6NH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ZMPkufG

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 LbNrStm

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 2gnv9te

BAMComix

It's really coming along now Wink

shovelchop81

BAMComix wrote:It's really coming along now Wink

Thank you! I finally found a use for this terrible 'gold' paint, it's good for old bone colours! It's basically shiney mustard like that old injection moulded gold plastic that falls to bits on old toys like Transformers from the 80's and 90's.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Gw1IAPP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 1T44IsU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ECmng36

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 11FPf5W

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 K1hQs0n

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Ixot4ZC

AND SEPIA OF COURSE LOL...

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 D0ZFIqr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 YqEqfmO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 6II3VHh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Cy09ota

STILL NEED TO DO A BLACK INK WASH ON THE CHROME/SILVER AND SPONGE ON A HIGHLIGHT COLOUR FOR THE BONE, AN OFF-WHITE OF SOME SHADE.

BAMComix

BAMComix
shovelchop81 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:It's really coming along now Wink

Thank you! I finally found a use for this terrible 'gold' paint, it's good for old bone colours! It's basically shiney mustard like that old injection moulded gold plastic that falls to bits on old toys like Transformers from the 80's and 90's.

AND SEPIA OF COURSE LOL...

STILL NEED TO DO A BLACK INK WASH ON THE CHROME/SILVER AND SPONGE ON A HIGHLIGHT COLOUR FOR THE BONE, AN OFF-WHITE OF SOME SHADE.

I often use the sponge method on much larger projects. so I'm really interested to see hwo it turns out on something much smaller bounce .

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:
I often use the sponge method on much larger projects. so I'm really interested to see hwo it turns out on something much smaller bounce .

I use it all the time on small stuff, usually anything that needs to be aged or weathered like weapons, armour etc.. lots of other stuff too.

BAMComix

BAMComix
shovelchop81 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

I use it all the time on small stuff, usually anything that needs to be aged or weathered like weapons, armour etc.. lots of other stuff too.

Cool! sounds like I've been missing out.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Cool! sounds like I've been missing out.

Well it's just a technique I picked up in my more 'arty' days studying art & design, graphics and illustration before I later switched to more 3D orientated stuff with my degree in product design. The nice thing about sponge work is you can add all sorts of textures such as sand, baking soda and shredded cork etc.. to create great 3D tactile finishes and effects without worrying about uneven dispersal problems, clogging airbrushes or leaving brushstrokes with regular brush application.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Right I think he's finally finished! I need to complete his dio and apply some matte varnish to the helmet, I've given up on the shield idea for now as my printer still won't connect to Win11 even with a new USB lead and updated drivers for a 64bit processor. I'm not convinced the result would be that amazing anyway and I want him posed with his boltgun in that hand and the shield would probably get in the way. Pics of the finished helmet (sans varnish), made the connectors for the weapons on his back, careful to use more unusual star-head fastners (philips screws would just look cheap, nasty and not very alien high tech imo), got use my new (well second hand but high quality hand powered drill, it's like Swiss watch compared to those Chinese pieces of cr@p I've been using in the past).
A couple of lousy teaser pics for you at the end, couldn't resist after all this work and time! pirat Twisted Evil

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 At1O0TT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XAPGe3Q

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 0cXxdwy

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 3wDSJJh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RllzvF5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WlRHMD0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 8V8nMfY

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 7T5Uib0

PRETTY MINIMALIST SO NOT OBNOXIOUS LOOKING WITHOUT THE WEAPON ATTACHED

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 95peIDo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 0VrLfs1

PEG KEPT FALLING OUT SO HAD TO IMPROVISE, LOOKS OKAY I THINK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 SkiJzpy

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 9MjSMNT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 SsO21X6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XeKTueC

OH YEAH, NEED TO PAINT THE RED LASER LIGHTS TOO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RcJ9VTq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WGZ6uAV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 GiLx9KN

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 CtQ0u2H

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Bo6pXtW

CHEEKY TEASERS

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 EHXUnww

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 OQqY3WS

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think you managed to achieve a very convincing boney quality to the mask in the end. No more The Fly!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent work. Looks excellent after the paint up. Pretty cool how you figured out how to attaché the weapons to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think you managed to achieve a very convincing boney quality to the mask in the end. No more The Fly!

Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent work. Looks excellent after the paint up. Pretty cool how you figured out how to attaché the weapons to him.

BAMComix wrote:Excellent!

Thank you guys! Just remembered he should have a wolf skull attached to his belt (he didn't arrive with one so technically he doesn't need one) but it looks cool and has a part in the story.

FFS....Just found this on eBay!! Okay I wouldn't pay £70 (inc postage etc..) for one and it wouldn't fit my custom head sculpt as it's made for regular Predator heads but still find it ironic...

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Ztwu9Ix

OKAY, NOW THE WORLD'S JUST TAKING THE PI$$!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 MILn7zJ

It does explain how his boltgun looks shorter on his back in the movie though! It's telescopic...lol. ffs...

These too?!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 MPdmbde

Maybe he has a shield? I actually know this seller and have bought some custom Pred masks off him in the past, very good sculptor.

Nope, no shield... I guess he is as excited as I am to repeatedly sculpt a very complicated set of patterns 24 times over!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look very good too. But you've got to pat yourself on the back with the quality of yours, without having used digital software and 3D printing.

cdn_rhino

Excellent work as usual.

Always great to see your builds Shovelchop81. I miss those from the old OSW days.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:These look very good too. But you've got to pat yourself on the back with the quality of yours, without having used digital software and 3D printing.

I think he uses a mix of techniques but yeah, probably mostly 3D printing for these, at least the prototypes, might still be using resin to cast them though.

cdn_rhino wrote:Excellent work as usual.

Always great to see your builds Shovelchop81. I miss those from the old OSW days.

Hi! A blast from the past!! I've done a silly amount of scratch builds on this site too and they actually still have photographs unlike my build threads on OSW now a days... Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Suspect

Dio time! I'm making use of the base that came with the 'classic' predator from the movie 'predators'. I removed the large alien dinosaur like skull (the elder predator will probably get it) and have started making it look a bit more like northern American woodland rather than an alien planet. I think the stretched out skin on the wooden frame has a very native American look to it, I have some real feathers I can work on just to give it a bit more of a native american vibe. I'm adding moss made from green plastic shavings (from modifying the Hulk all those years ago I believe) and will add darker earth as well as the plantlife. I had to fix the post for the stand as it was bent way forwards.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 HkS6ci3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 VHKvRnf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 BvDPw6z

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 OwqolWD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 GEMLJIB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 IMr58ju

How it was before I removed the skull

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Tya1icc

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 HktBzuH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Q1nj7lJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 VDTjg84

It's plastic not weed lol.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Pvgkc8g

Will need to be a darker green later

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 MCrVRLK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 T8PRABO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ARZ6mW7

cdn_rhino

shovelchop81 wrote:Hi! A blast from the past!! I've done a silly amount of scratch builds on this site too and they actually still have photographs unlike my build threads on OSW now a days... Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Suspect

I'll have to check out some of those older posts later this evening.

It's a shame so many of the older posts have lost the pics over there. probably something to do with when the forum was changed over to the new ownership, and how photos were linked. Did you not keep all your photos backed up in files for personal historical references? I totally do that with mine. Far too many photos to lose.

Awesome updates too.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
cdn_rhino wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:Hi! A blast from the past!! I've done a silly amount of scratch builds on this site too and they actually still have photographs unlike my build threads on OSW now a days... Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Suspect

I'll have to check out some of those older posts later this evening.

It's a shame so many of the older posts have lost the pics over there. probably something to do with when the forum was changed over to the new ownership, and how photos were linked. Did you not keep all your photos backed up in files for personal historical references? I totally do that with mine. Far too many photos to lose.

Awesome updates too.

Pretty sure I got everything online in Imgur and had downloaded all the Photobucket stuff to a folder when that site went to hell. Not much help to anyone else though if they want my threads for build ideas, experiments and references etc.. which is one of the reasons I like to post WIP threads.

Finished the dio, added paint, clear coat to make it look wet and protect the moss, got something usable out of the seagull feathers with a bit of ink and scissors.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WM5VprU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Z3LkNnM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Il8n8pv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 DcVd4DM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 H961WWu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 IkfDIPn

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 H4xRhGD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 IxGBTtz

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 SuYckFf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XKAcZEM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 V0Q99QA

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 0IcbG1R

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 UsMS36P

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 6uDk0Fw

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent job on the stand/diorama base!

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Great re-working on the base, looked a fun project and suits this figure very well.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That guy turned out awesome. And the dio fits him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 1f10

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The amount of intricate detail is just awesome, look at your guy all cool and stuff! The dio is great too, small but filled with little details.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent job on the stand/diorama base!

Thank you!

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Great re-working on the base, looked a fun project and suits this figure very well.

Fairly simple but fun, thank you!

Stryker2012 wrote:That guy turned out awesome. And the dio fits him.

Cheers Stryker!

Theboo-bomb wrote:The amount of intricate detail is just awesome, look at your guy all cool and stuff! The dio is great too, small but filled with little details.

Thanks TBB! Yeah, it's kind of a dio/stand.

Spent the last few days sculpting and painting something nobody will ever notice is there, typical lol. The wolf skull that he keeps as a trophy early in the film and introduces a new gadget to the Predator lore, a spray that instantly dissolves everything except the bone, the skull is also used to wound the Predator slightly at one point so plays a big enough role to be included. There is a really nicely made one on eBay for £17 but it's in Mexico and I'm in the UK and skint, plus I wanted to build something.

Reference pics

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WX5DJTC

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 UYqWz26

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Qwd0wbh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 9X71c5K

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 3bQ8Fyx

Starts off a bit rubbish but I get there in the end lol.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 MWIhi2f

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 D51Kwh7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Ui4i4CC

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 2Ne82F0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 OrBcein

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 59bKqcG

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Daypd6x

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 RAd9GGU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Xtk6BlB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 MEFD0VA

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XBW9uta

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ETWCber

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 0hQcjkk

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Ry4owFu

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 PDTFleQ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 IkAmq1E

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 TPkERie

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Hr7A5wZ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 EWUeKs4

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 PDPOIj0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Okud0Vo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 QKCSyGd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 DdcPahB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 Fo6hX7a

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 ITsgEVx

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 WKpgXuV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 3ffF9td

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 PbEGTRg

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 1nc6phl

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 UwKzeI9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 UV3chJ1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 XRfkuzI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 28yCSnL

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 HhZaFev

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 7Mma49y

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 60re9f1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 NZdg7Vd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 6FoidrK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 C6sEd7m

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 D1J9q4Y

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 12 2svADIg

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, he is scarier without the skull mask, so he's using the reveal as an additional secret weapon! Smile Great job.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Brilliant to add that wolf skull. And I was a bit worried about that mustard yellow paint, but it actually does work great once finished up.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice job with that wolf skull! I needed animal skulls and antlers on several occasions, but never had the patience to learn to sculpt them.

You know that's one of the reasons I love that 3d Printer, especially for skulls, as you can print those CT scans of real bones/skulls.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, he is scarier without the skull mask, so he's using the reveal as an additional secret weapon! Smile Great job.

Cool but I'm confused, the post is about the wolf skull lol! Although I'm pretty chuffed the hand holds the face mask so well.

Stryker2012 wrote:Brilliant to add that wolf skull. And I was a bit worried about that mustard yellow paint, but it actually does work great once finished up.

Thanks Stryker! It gives it an extra tone rather than just sepia and white.

Ovy wrote:Nice job with that wolf skull! I needed animal skulls and antlers on several occasions, but never had the patience to learn to sculpt them.

You know that's one of the reasons I love that 3d Printer, especially for skulls, as you can print those CT scans of real bones/skulls.

I'm the opposite, absolutely no patience for CAD or anything to do with it lol, not that I could afford a printer anyway. This cost me a £1's worth of Milliput Wink . I love your CAD weapons and armour etc.. I just prefer working with my hands plus it makes the projects a physical occupation which I need in my life as an agoraphobic weirdo! Twisted Evil

BAMComix

BAMComix
It's so cool to see him finished. He came out superb after all your hard work. Well done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum