OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me find... (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 41]

koloth

Thank you, good idea, however, as a contemporary girl she has pumped up lips which was unknown in 1966 , eh 2266!

koloth

I just ordered a Miss Spetsnaz head hoping I won‘t get a bootleg version.Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 132dd710

koloth

BTW I did not know that Spetsnaz is the Russian abbreviation for spetsialnogo naznacheniya which may be interpreted as "special purpose". Instead I thought  it came from the German word Spitznas or Spitze Nase meaning „pointed nose“ 🤥

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Taiheiyou wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forum , but it has already provided very useful information to me. I hope I can also be of any help in the future.
In the meanwhile, I'm profiting from this thread and ask if you know of jockstraps for male dolls, as I couldn't find anything with a rapid Google search.
Thanks in advance!

Maybe something like these. I don't know what they look like from behind, but maybe you can cut away the extra material as needed?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155109944862

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A somewhat random request....

I'm looking for a 1/6 scale martini glass in one of these styles:

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 Martin11

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 Martin10

I did find one on etsy but it had red liquid inside, whereas I'm trying to find one that is either empty or filled with just clear or light green liquid.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
https://www.machinegun-figures.com/martini-glass-transparent-p-11387 does that work?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is better than nothing, thank you for sharing!

Though hoping to find something that looks a little more... sleek? elegant? (like the example pics) if that makes sense.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s one that’s clear liquid:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/931086041/16-martini-with-a-twist-miniature?click_key=54776312496b1983aa31f59a2d9f2eb477d52c05%3A931086041&click_sum=4473820d&ref=top_rated_narrowing_module_search-1&sts=1

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Here’s one that’s clear liquid:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/931086041/16-martini-with-a-twist-miniature?click_key=54776312496b1983aa31f59a2d9f2eb477d52c05%3A931086041&click_sum=4473820d&ref=top_rated_narrowing_module_search-1&sts=1

Oooh, thank you, that's pretty much perfect, Stryker. I had missed it in my own search earlier.

koloth

koloth
I am in search of the white switchboard buttons in tiny 1/6 scale, diameter: 6 and 7 mm respectively, please see pic.

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 Thewaytoedenhd1201
Courtesy of Trekcore.com

Thank you.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:Has anyone ever seen a 1:6  hand held Chemical Agent Detector or Geiger Counter of some kind? Or some scifi looking scanner device?

How about this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274660875200?hash=item3ff3105bc0:g:808AAOSwwfhgEGl8&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsNXyKdwJj7ljTpuWldLazfPuAV9QVkYTlmFfYP8WY5hrTE%2Boaf1VyAshoc3f0%2FKDWpdNqTKuSq7lIYEHcPYTP963suXiZgaue1YqP9uKDVOExYwbHPtr0QYSR8KIncPsgsBlFxufJf5QisUhvzHMwJXLl7wlUT5dKO8%2FW8tNy7kBPKqxGHPNWsO%2FzLM6uOIr9YUabPl0L%2FmTRyOmCK57yanirAEgxLyFBxCDsywX4U8n%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7rFvfnYYA

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Stryker2011 wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:Has anyone ever seen a 1:6  hand held Chemical Agent Detector or Geiger Counter of some kind? Or some scifi looking scanner device?

How about this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274660875200?hash=item3ff3105bc0:g:808AAOSwwfhgEGl8&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsNXyKdwJj7ljTpuWldLazfPuAV9QVkYTlmFfYP8WY5hrTE%2Boaf1VyAshoc3f0%2FKDWpdNqTKuSq7lIYEHcPYTP963suXiZgaue1YqP9uKDVOExYwbHPtr0QYSR8KIncPsgsBlFxufJf5QisUhvzHMwJXLl7wlUT5dKO8%2FW8tNy7kBPKqxGHPNWsO%2FzLM6uOIr9YUabPl0L%2FmTRyOmCK57yanirAEgxLyFBxCDsywX4U8n%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7rFvfnYYA

That looks more like a Mine Detector to me.

I am looking for something more like this:
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 1493117735-chemical-detector-ap2c-high

Or like this:
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 319px-The_Lightweight_Chemical_Agent_Detector_%28LCAD%29_MOD_45152661

No idea if anyone ever even made anything like that. I recall the Hot Toys NBC figure coming with an old school Chemical Agent Detector with a wire spool that also came with a carry handle, but I dont know if those are still even used anymore.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
[post removed by user]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You could try one of these (by JX Toys) for that hairless look:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163083932786?hash=item25f88f5472:g:qbAAAOSwllpbF0Dt&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8PxbJLF5D7tQWpuOLZeYg%2BAZ53a8BjzXA1MUnSfC24fzNt41xaqPt6%2BUzdlD%2F8%2FFuUyU1QvW2VUdzDbWhERc0BuFYIttRJN4W8s1Lfg8w6rivdffI24sa8l%2F2fBsCG3ptSWZTm2QUWTbpRVmsCXK9N8cZIcFBnbOe7VP9orGF%2FhWRiSK2YGG02hiw2QcaBYSIIW2ultTPL5Pehs4TUXNFKl99k0Zw4Hh6V2LfSxlAS7qdul%2B%2BJS7uScrIqTwMvqsdz8dPUM%2BUYRTprVOrThQmjCoR%2BlVO8PXTD8%2F%2B5%2FWESekhdeuGdzSopJU0WM%2BtrwAnQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5D-xNHgYA

Or, and this is just my personal preference, one of the “Wolverine” bodies (aka AT012) or AT011 (which is the same height and relative build as the 12, but has the removable neck).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, I had almost forgotten about the Wolverine worldbox body, thanks for the reminder! I would probably repaint it anyway so the hair/no hair details aren't a big issue...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Correction on the above, sky. The AT017 is the neckless equivalent of the AT012 Wolverine body.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s another one, S, that may suit your needs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195045685792?hash=item2d69a0fa20:g:HzMAAOSwis1ie~sw&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8Gz3JZlTKAlnVw8mBpVe471tLrwZi5Gtes9udNbgEQC8K%2FXErOvk244vJ7pIXo8Fl0LWRqufxSzdbmwvzJ2VcLfS8XsVk3QpiOInL7eZlp3HBEH4aD1chFJfhs0K2MoivU40CCAuXf6tQTdCW57hOLGEmUyluNfVqqUBRxEOIaNsezMulx3tuG1W44hg%2FEik2yp1o2dLO%2Bhz2ZXcLJUQEQvZeMrHru%2Fy9Qsa0nqB8fqLcsX7MtbURpasSLlBs5ao%2BxuzY1wpuCeoIQGSxBPrEfQK6TEUvF2d0RUitvAIMLYNn8W4ejh%2BfnwehgEMdIJBAQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5bs45DhYA

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
"Pin-up" Anakin is fully trousered and booted, right? In that case wouldn't using M33 with the (damn) ankle extenders work (just don't blame me if you ever want to take them off and cannot)? Smile

I take it the M32 experiment was not successful (tall, yes, but the musculature is too tight?).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Correction on the above, sky. The AT017 is the neckless equivalent of the AT012 Wolverine body.

Thank you for clarifying! Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 1f64f

GubernatorFan wrote:"Pin-up" Anakin is fully trousered and booted, right? In that case wouldn't using M33 with the (damn) ankle extenders work (just don't blame me if you ever want to take them off and cannot)? Smile

I take it the M32 experiment was not successful (tall, yes, but the musculature is too tight?).

Yes, he'll be wearing trousers and boots in this case. I'm basically trying to mimic the old 2D Clone Wars look with this one.

And yeah.... the M32 is just a lil too specific, unfortunately.

I've had another look with fresh eyes and I may be warming to the M33 a bit more. Razz I probably just need to finally bite the bullet and purchase one to be 100% sure. It's not like I won't be able to find another use for it if it doesn't work out in the end.

Currently leaning towards getting both the M33 and the Worldbox Wolverine bodies and then deciding between them once I have them in-hand.

Gawaynne82

Gawaynne82
Hello!

I would like to ask for your help/advice/opinion on the following problem:

Could you identify the string/cord/sling or whatever it is called on the attached pictures (the wider ones):
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 Circle10
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 35 Cord_210

I appreciate your help in advance

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It almost looks like shoelace material, but I can make no real identification.

Gawaynne82

Gawaynne82
GubernatorFan wrote:It almost looks like shoelace material, but I can make no real identification.

Of course I did not mentioned, but those pictures are all made from 1/6 scale items:

the armor is PopToys 1/6 Ashigaru Trio's armor...
the katana is the product of FullMetal Customs - their reply is : "it is garter, the rubber strings are removed..."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rubber strings? Interesting. Perhaps they mean plastic or rather nylon (or similar)?
If you have a Bead Show/Gem Fair or a store sellings things for custom jewelry in your vicinity, go in and look and ask for help identifying the material. There is a chance they might help, whether or not they carry it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They don’t look rubber to me. But no idea what they could be; almost looks like some type of hemp chord.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Maybe they mean that there were originally 'rubber' strings but they (FullMetalCustoms) replaced/upgraded them with natural materials?

Gawaynne82

Gawaynne82
Thanks for the ideas, will look at the mentioned places. Who knows...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not so much a help me find, as a Help Me ( Wink. I managed to get ahold of 2 sets of 1:1 replicas of real Old West playing cards; I’m wondering if someone out there would be willing to help me shrink them down to 1:6 scale if I can get you high quality scans of them? If not, no worries.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Not so much a help me find, as a Help Me ( Wink. I managed to get ahold of 2 sets of 1:1 replicas of real Old West playing cards; I’m wondering if someone out there would be willing to help me shrink them down to 1:6 scale if I can get you high quality scans of them? If not, no worries.
I can do that, no problem.
Speaking of which, you still have some wallpaper to pick out for me, no? Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Not so much a help me find, as a Help Me ( Wink. I managed to get ahold of 2 sets of 1:1 replicas of real Old West playing cards; I’m wondering if someone out there would be willing to help me shrink them down to 1:6 scale if I can get you high quality scans of them? If not, no worries.
I can do that, no problem.
Speaking of which, you still have some wallpaper to pick out for me, no? Wink

Oh yes. Sorry. I did manage to actually get some recreation wallpaper from Etsy. It’s even printed on actual “wallpaper”. I’m probably going to have to order some more at some point. I’m waiting on doors and windows from the Ukraine before I can start making some room boxes. That’s great, Ian that you are willing to shrink those cards for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum