OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Regal Shadowblade
1/6 Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Regal Shadowblade 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2023-207
Bar Code: 697 127233 184 7
Packing List:
1) 1 x imperial hat
2) 1 x head sculpt
3) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
4) 1 x cloak
5) 1 x imperial robe
6) 1 x wide waist belt
7) 1 pairs x briefs
Cool 1 x Authority Token
9) 6 x gloved hands
10) 1 x Embellished Flower Knife
11) 1 x sheath for the knife
12) 1 x lower arm guards
13) 1 pair * boots
14) 1 x Imperial Lion Sentinel
15) 1 x The base for the Imperial Lion Sentinel
16) 1 set * The doll base to which a support rod can be attached + the support rod
Attention: Packaging materials are not included in the above list.

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.82 kg
Measurements: 24.7cm*24.2cm*38cm

Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14362110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14362210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14362710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14363110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14363310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14363610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14363910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14364410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14365010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14365310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14365810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14370210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 14370610

#newproduct #TBLeague #RegalShadowblade #RoyalAssassin #female #Chinese

Theflyingman

Did they go back to phicen?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks that way on the promo images, though retailers are still using TBLeague (interestingly, their own website has always said Phicen). I imagine, with time, that will change. While it’s nice to see them tackle a fully clothed figure, the face is a bit … meh.. to be a Royal Assassin. I miss the days when they gave us “stern, but still pretty” head sculpts, instead of all these “bored” looking ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Regal Shadowblade Royal Assassin (#PL2023-207) 1f10

gooboo

She looks pretty neat, but I'm being more picky with my boxed sets these days, so I'll probably pass on this one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like this set, and prefer this to some of their more stereotypical products in this class.

Diana

Diana
Apparently I don't care for action figures in pretty dresses. Waiting for the next black glamazon. Laughing

Diana

Diana
Just two months later and this is out, according to Giantoy.
Judging by this thread nobody got this? Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's a fast turnaround. I like it, just not enough to take the plunge for the whole thing.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
I missed seeing this, but it looks great! I quite like the statue and dio base! I may feel tempted to nab it to go along with Shang-Chi lol

Kallor8

Diana wrote:Just two months later and this is out, according to Giantoy.
Judging by this thread nobody got this? Laughing

I ordered it from BBTS, but it won't be here for a bit going by past releases.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So, on the one hand, I like the fact that Tbleague /Phicen (whatever you call them now), are doing figures with more actual tailored clothing as opposed to just the metal bikini armour they have been doing for a while. But at the same time, I'm still not crazy about the actual overall designs. I guess I'm just too picky. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Is it weird that I'm liking the accessories, ie the base more than the figure? heh. Although if I was to get the base, I'd need two haha.

Diana

Diana
csyeung wrote:Is it weird that I'm liking the accessories, ie the base more than the figure? heh. Although if I was to get the base, I'd need two haha.
Nope. I'm with you. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
csyeung wrote:Is it weird that I'm liking the accessories, ie the base more than the figure? heh. Although if I was to get the base, I'd need two haha.
And I love the lion sculpture.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

Well, actually it could be pointless to fuss over this figure's base and lion, but only for the following reason.  Very similar if not identical lions are easily available, in a range of size variations and with a choice of finishes (red lacquer. faux jade. bronze paint or even made of actual bronze) if you can get to any city with a Chinatown.  This will also solve the problem of wanting to have two or more of them, within the easier and cheaper choice of Chinatown touristy chatchkas rather than negotiating some rare 1/6 manufactured goods partout. I did this years ago to supplement the similar bronze lions that came with the Sideshow GI Joe Arashikage temple (unfortunately can't show pics because that thing is darn huge, so in deep storage).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

Well, actually it could be pointless to fuss over this figure's base and lion, but only for the following reason.  Very similar if not identical lions are easily available, in a range of size variations and with a choice of finishes (red lacquer. faux jade. bronze paint or even made of actual bronze) if you can get to any city with a Chinatown.  This will also solve the problem of wanting to have two or more of them, within the easier and cheaper choice of Chinatown touristy chatchkas rather than negotiating some rare 1/6 manufactured goods partout.  I did this years ago to supplement the similar bronze lions that came with the Sideshow GI Joe Arashikage temple (unfortunately can't show pics because that thing is darn huge, so in deep storage).
That is very true, at least potentially. The trick is finding one (or more) sized appropriately for one's needs.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:That is very true, at least potentially. The trick is founding one (or more) sized appropriately for one's needs.

In my experience, size variations are plentyful with each Chinatown store having small medium and large desktop ones in various finishes, and maybe some coffee table size versions.  The store to its left and the store to its right probably have even more, and usually their shelf space increases near Chinese/Lunar New Year.  I can only imagine they'd be even more ubiquitous in actual Asia.  Probably more the kind of thing you'd want to shop for physically if one can, I imagine online might be confusing + overpriced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum