OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550010

POP COSTUME 1/6 THE ERA OF EUROPA WAR ALS-020&ALS-021 The Lionheart Brianna(100% Fine Copper ) & Throne
POP COSTUME ALS-020 The Lionheart Brianna List:

Head*1(Movable eyes)
Body*1
Armor hands*1 pair
Shirt*1
Pants*1 pair
Skirt*1
Cloak*1
Belt*1
Crown*1(pure copper)
Helmet*1(pure copper)
Mask*1(pure copper)
Neck armor*1(pure copper)
Shoulder armor*2(pure copper)
Body armor*1(pure copper)
Skirt armor*2(pure copper)
Arm armor*2(pure copper)
Leg armor*2(pure copper)
Feet armor*2(pure copper)
Two-handed sword*1(made of copper and metal)
Armor stand*1
Figure stand*1
Sceptre*1(Special code for Preorder)

Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13550910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13552010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13551910

POP COSTUME ALS-021 Throne List:
Throne

Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13552210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13552410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13552411
Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 13552110

#newproduct #PopCostume #EuropaWar #Brianna #LionheartQueen #female #fantasy #throne #accessory

davidd

davidd
Real metal? That's seriously cool!

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like the portrait. I am not into knight armor per se.
Too much gold on show. The gold crown on head works well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

gooboo

I like the headsculpt a lot. I would like the armor more if it was a bit less busy and more historical looking. I do like the colors of the outfit overall.

BBTS has this listed at $475... ouch. It's not up on Giantoy yet, but I hope it's a little cheaper than that. I'm not sure I'm willing to buy this figure if it's $400 and above, but we'll see.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Very nice.  But -- Is this what we charitably call a “borrowing” or homage?  Because in 1/12 scale, the Four Horsemen (Mythic Legions) have had the below figure out there.  Or possibly there is some specific character, movie or game etc, otherwise unknown to me, that each figure is representing?  Could be they are both projecting from a general concept like “Richard the Lion Hearted” -- but the style similarities still seem too much:  super polished gold extra-buff fantasy/ unrealistic armor, with lion heads all over it, and a Lion shape helmet, with scarlet sash and scarlet cape.  Maybe they're both somewhat of a variation extrapolating from the King from Warcraft?

Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 Leossy10

teamweapon

yeah thats a BEAUTY all right! i think it would look amazing in hand as well judging from the recent samurais i just got from pop, i know its fantastical but it isnt that much of a stretch really as some of the decorative armour that was made in years gone by was quite crazy looking [although i am NO expert by any means Smile ]

gooboo

It's now up on Giantoy for pre-order at $400. Quite a bit of money, I'll have to think about this one...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Over the top fantasy, but looks very beautiful.

Diana

Diana
She is utterly gorgeous and painful to not buy. But even more painful to buy. 

LOVE everything about this but especially the head. I'll try to hunt this one down if I catch the parted out sales early enough. Stern face with small eyes that are movable...  I love you

brazybear

brazybear
I think I'm in love. Totally worth the asking price THIS TIME (looking at you HELLWITCH Evil or Very Mad ) imo. The only thing missing is a posable horse...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
$285 here in the US.

Timewalker has it for $276 PO price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 1f10

gooboo

That's wild. Why is there such a huge difference in price? Usually it's the HK retailers selling things cheaper...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Shipping calculated in to the HK sellers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female - NEW PRODUCT: POP COSTUME: 1/6 Europa War Vol.4 - Brianna - The Lionheart Queen 100% Copper & Throne #ALS-020/ALS-021 1f10

brazybear

brazybear
Stryker2012 wrote:$285 here in the US.

Timewalker has it for $276 PO price.

Thanks for the tip! I've seen this go for $400/$450 on every other site I usually shop at, and that's still with the throne sold separately. How the heck is Timewalker able to sell this so much cheaper.....

Anyways, now that's 2 highly anticipated figures from them (the other being the Goddess of Wilderness).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This is the price without the throne as well from Timewalker. The throne by itself is $110 (or $107 PO price).

brazybear

brazybear
Timewalker made a mistake on the price and it's now $436. Now the cheapest I see this go for is $415 at Hobby Galaxy.

Ovy

Ovy
Really great high end figure. Fortunately I don't have a need for it and I wish everyone who buys one to have good photography skills, those metal armors look great in the right light.

I guess she is based around that time period in history when there was war on the continent of Europe on Planet Earth?

AllSparkCollector

Bit of a newbie figure collector here, having experience only with diecast cars and aircraft etc (and a couple diecast Hot Toys). So I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere on these forums (a search among copper figure posts revealed nothing related to my question).

This figure looks spectactular and I am close to purchasing, however I am somewhat concerned about long-terms durability of such copper armor figures.

The armor, weapons, etc are all advertised as made of pure copper. Since there is no mention of how if at all it is clear coated or protected in any other way, I do wonder how these kinds of pure copper 1/6 figures hold up over time. Does anyone here have any experience with Pop Costume (or other manufacturers') copper figures? I am considering adding this but only if it is durable with minimum fuss and care required. Of course I will display in an airtight case, with silica gel in there to keep humidity low. My main worry would be oxidation (tarnishing) especially if pure copper exposed to air.

So for those who already have such copper figures, or know otherwise about the topic, please help out, thanks! confused

Diana

Diana
AllSparkCollector wrote:Bit of a newbie figure collector here, having experience only with diecast cars and aircraft etc (and a couple diecast Hot Toys). So I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere on these forums (a search among copper figure posts revealed nothing related to my question).

This figure looks spectactular and I am close to purchasing, however I am somewhat concerned about long-terms durability of such copper armor figures.

The armor, weapons, etc are all advertised as made of pure copper. Since there is no mention of how if at all it is clear coated or protected in any other way, I do wonder how these kinds of pure copper 1/6 figures hold up over time. Does anyone here have any experience with Pop Costume (or other manufacturers') copper figures? I am considering adding this but only if it is durable with minimum fuss and care required. Of course I will display in an airtight case, with silica gel in there to keep humidity low. My main worry would be oxidation (tarnishing) especially if pure copper exposed to air.

So for those who already have such copper figures, or know otherwise about the topic, please help out, thanks! confused

Sadly I can't help as I don't have any copper figures, but hopefully someone else can. 
Just wanted to say: Welcome AllSparkCollector! Nice of you to stop by! Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh missed that. I have a copper figure since two years and I can't see any problems with it. Other than that iti s heavy and doesn't make movement or posing easy...more for museum style figures.

Diana

Diana
I just saw a video of the Wonder Festival edition's head:
https://www.facebook.com/100091428831767/videos/382154167516419

So gorgeous! I'm a little sad about missing out on that one. The normal version I just managed to resist, but the black version I wouldn't have. I never saw it though until it was too late. Probably better this way. Got too much on pre-order. Laughing

AllSparkCollector

Diana wrote:

Sadly I can't help as I don't have any copper figures, but hopefully someone else can. 
Just wanted to say: Welcome AllSparkCollector! Nice of you to stop by! Smile

Thank you for the welcome Diana  Smile

Valiarde wrote:Oh missed that. I have a copper figure since two years and I can't see any problems with it. Other than that iti s heavy and doesn't make movement or posing easy...more for museum style figures.

Thanks Valiarde, that is a very useful answer Smile Yes I already assumed the metal armor figures are less poseable, and I would be fine with that. Good to hear that at least within a period of two years these copper figures hold up fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum