OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product Name: Mo Lao Lao 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01
Brand: Mo Lao Lao
Product Model: ATM01 Standard Edition Standard Edition
Pre-sale deposit: 50 yuan (deposit needs to be confirmed in the account )
Standard version retail price: 310 yuan

Product model: ATM01-1 male thick soldier body tattoo version
Tattoo version pre-sale deposit: 50 yuan (deposit needs to be confirmed in the account)
tattoo version retail price: 395 yuan

Shipping time : The fourth quarter of 2021 Order
cut-off date: July 23, 2021
Scale size: 1/6 Height about 28CM
Material: High-density PVC+metal internal links

Product list:
l Body*1
l Hand shape*2 pairs
l feet type *1 pair

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14195510
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14195611
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14195711
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14195810
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14195912
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200010
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200111
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200112
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200210
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200410
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200612
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Mo Lao Lao: 1/6 Super Movable Soldiers Body Series ATM01 14200710

#newproduct MoLaoLao #body #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These guys again? Reissue?

Chip

All the tattoos rubbed on my gangster figure , if there was a guarantee they were more permanent on these I might be tempted , they are going to be hard to find fitting clothes for at present .

teamweapon

that is a WIDE body!!!!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
If you had talent with a sewing machine and found a football helmet to 3D print, you could get a couple of these and make your own football offensive and/or defensive line of your fav team. Mix in the one or two of the really big world Box bodies (at030 and/or at044) for variety (there are some HUGE dudes out there) and you’d have a pretty cool setup for sports fans.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In case anyone wants to check out a review, it is one of the six bodies reviewed and compared here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6256-six-new-ish-bodies-comparison

Chip

Thanks for the heads up Ian , I have looked at your post a few times , but didn`t connect he was in there . I had a look at the hazardous to your wallet auction site , and boy the figures are very expensive , I wanted the un inked version , but I can not justify the cost sadly .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Chip wrote:Thanks for the heads up Ian , I have looked at your post a few times , but didn`t connect he was in there . I had a look at the hazardous to your wallet auction site , and boy the figures are very expensive , I wanted the un inked version , but I can not justify the cost sadly .
Yes, they are pricier than many others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum