OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Damtoys GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY

Chapter Nine: Treasure Competition

Section 2: Killers

The morning sun is like a holy light, dispelling the hidden haze and redeeming the dusty memories.

Square 8 Joy (joy) is a well-known killer in the world, and he is the third person in the current international killer list. No one survived under his gun.
Joey was born in Austria. His parents were also killers, especially his father was quite famous at the time. His birth was an accident, but
his parents chose to quit the killer industry and return to a peaceful life for the newborn Joey. There is a price to pay, and the killer company gave them a very dangerous task.
In the end, his father You decided to carry out this task alone. After kissing the infant Joey goodbye, he turned away and never came back.

In order to survive and avoid being chased by the killer company, Joey's mother used her remaining beauty and a little tricks to successfully marry a member of the Cube family. With a backer, Joey's mother began to live slowly under the protection of the Cube gang. A stable life.
Maybe Joey's blood has a killer gene, he has all the talents of a top killer, and the Cube family also intends to cultivate him.

Relying on his own talent, his mother's cultivation, and the gang's resources, the young Joey soon became famous in the killer industry.
With the difficulty of killing and the high success rate, Joey became more and more famous in the killer industry. Give this favorite general an 8 of diamonds and hope he can solve more troubles for the diamond family.

This year, Joey's mother passed away. When Joey sorted out his mother's relics, he found some photos and a diary. In the
photos, his mother was pregnant and sat on a chair next to his mother. A man was stroking his mother's belly tenderly. The man's appearance was actually very similar to his own, but his face was a little more melancholy.
A few words in the diary also hint at the nostalgia for a man.
The face of the man in the photo gave Joey, who has always been sensitive, a sense of intimacy that he had never had before. During his private investigation, he gradually learned that the man in the photo was his biological father and a killer.
As for what task he went to perform and where he ended up, there is no way to know. This is why Joey plans to quit the killer business. He wants to buy time to find more clues.
But all of this is under the surveillance of Square K, and secretly cut off some key clues.

After Spades j Ogier was ordered to hunt down and kill Ogier by the Hearts family, the Hearts family immediately dispatched various fighters to hunt down Ogier.
Ogier, who was hunted down, fled and planned all the way.

One night in a pew in an empty church sat a man bowing his head in prayer.
Outside the church door, as several Heart Family killers fell to the ground one after another, a well-dressed man slowly walked in and sat down beside the praying man.

"Hallo, Ogier, it's expensive for me to kill." Joey sat down and put away a smoking pistol and looked at Ogier.
After praying, Ogier slowly opened his eyes and said, "He is worth the price."
"I feel that he is still alive and wants to see me. That's why he came to you," Joey said, staring at Ogier meaningfully.
"Some people don't want you to see him." Ogriy took out a file bag from his arms and handed it to Joey, then closed his eyes intently.
After flipping through the letters and photos in the portfolio, Joey looked at Ogier questioningly and asked, "The last mission he received was to assassinate Cube A? Is it related to the Saxon treasure?" "
He made a deal with the Cube family, including this life I will never see you mother and son again." Ogier looked at Joey with deep eyes and said.
"Your time is running out, maybe he can still see you". After saying this, Ogier got up and patted Joey on the shoulder and left the church.

In the early morning of the next day in a remote nursing home in Austria, the morning sun shone like a ray of holy light into one of the rooms. An old man with a ventilator was lying on the hospital bed. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at himself and himself
. After the youthful face, tremblingly raised his skinny left hand and gently stroked the face of the man in front of him,
Tears slowly welled up in his eyes, and he smiled hard at Joey in front of him. His illness could no longer make him speak. He gestured to the yellowed photo beside the pillow, and the tears that fell from his eyes had become dusty memories. .
Joey gently closed his biological father's eyes with his hands, tears kept rolling in his eyes...

Square 8 Chest Personal Logo Tattoo

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09343510

Joey has his dog tattooed on his right chest

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09343610

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom --- DIAMOND 8 JOY GK028 A
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom --- Block 8 Joey GK028 A

Block 8 Set List:
Head Sculpture HEADSCULP
Head Sculpture (Injured) HEADSCULP (DAMAGED VERSION)
Body ACTION BADY

clothing:
black suit jacket BLACK SUIT JACKET
black suit pants BLACK SUIT PANTS
black vest BLACK WAISTCOAT blue shirt
BLUE SHIRT blue tie
BLUE TIE
black belt BLACK BELT

accessories:
bare hands x5 HAND x5
shotgun SHOTGUN
shotgun x6 SHRAPNEL x6
m9 pistol M9 PISTOL
pistol magazine x4 PISTOL MAGAZINE X4
p226 pistol P226 PISTOL
pistol magazine x4 PISTOL MAGAZINE X4
gold bar x6 GOLD BAR X6
A stack of gold coins x5 A STACK OF GOLD PIECES X5
Single gold coin x9 ONE GOLD COIN X9
Weapon case WEAPON CASE
U disk x2 Usb flash Drive x2
Black leather shoes BLACK LEATHER SHOES

Barcode: 6976204930075
Product price: RMB 1380
Estimated shipment: 2024Q1

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09345810
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09350010
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09350210
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09350510
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09350810
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09351210
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09351510
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09351810
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352010
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352310
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352311
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352510

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---DIAMOND 8 SUIT + ACCESSORIES COMBINATION GK028 B
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---square 8 suit + accessories GK028 B

body ACTION BADY
black suit jacket BLACK SUIT JACKET
black suit pants BLACK SUIT PANTS
Black sweater BLACK SWEATER
black belt BLACK BELT
black leather shoes BLACK LEATHER SHOES
black socks BLACK SOCKS
samurai 釖 SAMURAI SWORD
shooting special effects GET SHOT SPECIAL EFFECTS

Barcode: 6976204930082
Product price: RMB 550

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352710

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---DIAMOND 8 DOG GK028 C
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---square 8 dog GK028 C

dog DOG
dog collar + leash DOG COLLAR + LEAD ROPE

barcode: 6976204930099
product price: RMB 279
estimate Shipment: 2024Q1

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352910
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09352911

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---DIAMOND 8 WALL + BULLET EFFECTS PIECE GK028 D
DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom---square 8 walls + bullet effects GK028 D

wall WALL
bullet effects x5 BULLET EFFECTS PIECE

X5 6976204930105
Product price: RMB 450

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 09353110

#newproduct #DamToys #GangsterKingdom #Diamond8 #Joy/Joey #male #action #movie-based #stylized #Dog #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting mix of fairly transparent multi-source references. Always liked their clothing and accessories, but not the cartoonish appearance of the humans and animals.

Theflyingman

This is so awesome! Especially the bullet effects on the wall. Agreed though, wish it wasn't the cartoon face.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It’s too bad you can’t order just the trunk with all the accessories. I’d get that in a heartbeat to go with my HT Wick. And I really like the wall and bullets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: Damtoys: GK028 1/6 Scale Gangsters Kingdom--- DIAMOND 8 JOY & 1/6 Scale Diamond 8 Accessories 1f10

teamweapon

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!
this is a PRICEY one of if you want the whole shebang $580!
it is a nice set, the wooden case is a great piece, but all the add ons come to a crazy price.
thats like in art prices, and it isnt the same quality.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I can't see myself getting the accessory set, what a weird configuration. A headless spare body, with an alternate outfit that isn't really very different, plus a Katana which is per se a very easy item to source in the 1/6 world. I suppose that maybe, those fans needing very exact screen accuracy may see it differently.

Kinda looks to me like Dam started out making two separate figures, Regular and Battle Damaged I suppose - then reconfigured it so both heads come with the basic figure, and the other is decapitated. The dog is overpriced but Dam's accessories are always proportionately too expensive, like they assume once your wallet is already open for the main figure the extra money will flow freely. The pillar is an exceptional work of art, but I respect it more than want to own it. Base figure is probably a "Yes" from me though. I do need to keep feeding my DAM GK world, since these figures can only interact with each other and not live in my "general" 1/6 world.

csyeung

csyeung
Ganster kingdom always has some great accessories. I remember the pulp fiction one with the safe. The trunk is pretty cool in this one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum