OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Hatshepsut (PL2023-212A/PL2023-212B)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

I missed this entire skintone fiasco earlier simply because I couldn’t be arsed to click on yet another boring tbleague faux-gyptian release. Razz

At least they improved it. I never look at tbleague figures as anything other than kitbashing fodder these days anyway, so the rest of the figure is irrelevant to me. It just sucks that these darker skintone bodies will likely be expensive and hard to get once parted out.

DeW

skywalkersaga, 100%! I checked BBTS and its like $249? wuhdaftpunk? Sideshow at least has their TBLeague figures for $169, but they go on waitlist in a few days, less than a week.

Diana

I updated the images on the initial post with some new ones.

I still don't like the updated version. The skin tone would have been more appropriate for Mohegan. But at least they are trying. Laughing

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Diana wrote:I updated the images on the initial post with some new ones.

I still don't like the updated version. The skin tone would have been more appropriate for Mohegan. But at least they are trying. Laughing
Thanks for updating.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

kyuzo2802

kyuzo2802
Pulled the trigger on the latest version despite the historical flaws. Heading to Egypt next month and got Hatshepsut's mortuary temple on the itinerary.

Diana

Diana
kyuzo2802 wrote:Pulled the trigger on the latest version despite the historical flaws. Heading to Egypt next month and got Hatshepsut's mortuary temple on the itinerary.

YAY! I hope we'll get to see photos! Smile

Spartan06

Spartan06
Diana wrote:
kyuzo2802 wrote:Pulled the trigger on the latest version despite the historical flaws. Heading to Egypt next month and got Hatshepsut's mortuary temple on the itinerary.

YAY! I hope we'll get to see photos! Smile

Me too! I'm really interested in this one but would like to see some in hand photos to help make up my mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum