OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ada's Office for 2023

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:56 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ada's Office 2023

Lots of Photos - Please allow a few extra moments for the photos to load.

Ada's lair/ New York Penthouse Private Office.
Most people probably think that Ada is a upstanding Multi Billionaire business woman, her business is called
Camarilla International Industries (imports and exports, some legally) but in reality Ada AKA The 6 of spades
is actually the head of a very powerful Crime Syndicate called Crimson Rose.

Ada's Office for 2023 2v2eDa2AyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ada is also a huge move and Comics memorabilia collector and collects whenever she can.

Ada's Office for 2023 2v2eDa26NxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE03-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's two best friends since childhood Angelica and Rosanna also Ada's Top Hench Women.

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE04-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE05-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE06-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE07-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE08-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE09-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's favorite movie Wonder Woman.

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE010-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE011-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE012-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE013-viHosted on Fotki
Mercy Dante is Ada's second in command.
The swear jar is under her table.

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICE014-viHosted on Fotki
I think this is as far I can go with diorama?

Ada's Office for 2023 ADASOFFICEBTS015-viHosted on Fotki
A little behind the scenes look.

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo3-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's Office 2020

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo2-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's Office 2018

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's Office may 2016

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo1-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's Office Jun 2016

Ada's Office Aug 2016

Thanks for looking.

2Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:17 am

csyeung

csyeung
Sweet office! Really love the miniature figures! Are those 3D printed?

3Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:45 am

Diana

Diana
Yea, that miniature collection is awesome! Are they those collectible tabletop gaming figures? Smile 

I'm not convinced by the transparent desk design, but stashing the money in there is very gangsta. I'm sure it's bulletproof. Very Happy

4Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:54 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Impressive diorama. It must be HUGE.
That semi-circular display case - I wouldn't mind having a 1:1 scale version myself.
And speaking of scales, this combination of scales is genius (and brings up the "yo dawg" meme in my mind).

5Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:10 pm

Spartan06

Spartan06
This looks great!  It's unbelievable with the number of details, miniatures and furnishings that you've assembled to make this beauty!  And the quality is just fantastic.

I'm planning a couple of 1-6 dioramas myself, but mine will certainly look Spartan by comparison and I'm cutting the size down as well.  Plus, it's pretty easy for me to find extra weapons and military gear, but your furniture and accessories are on a whole new level to find.

What are the dimensions (I'm thinking about 6' (180cm) wide and 2' to 3' (60cm - 90cm) deep)?

6Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:06 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends for the very kind comments, it's very much appreciated.

csyeung wrote:Sweet office! Really love the miniature figures! Are those 3D printed?

no, I don't that kinds of skills.

Diana wrote:Yea, that miniature collection is awesome! Are they those collectible tabletop gaming figures? Smile 

I'm not convinced by the transparent desk design, but stashing the money in there is very gangsta. I'm sure it's bulletproof. Very Happy

no, I think the only collectible tabletop gaming figure is the Heroclix Wonder Woman figure on top of Ada's. (without it's base)

Indeed it is, I think it's made of some sort of transparent aluminum.   Very Happy

Visisonor wrote:Impressive diorama. It must be HUGE.
That semi-circular display case - I wouldn't mind having a 1:1 scale version myself.
And speaking of scales, this combination of scales is genius (and brings up the "yo dawg" meme in my mind).

Well the outside dimensions are 40 inches long (101.6cm) x 48 inches (121.92).
Indeed I would also love to have 1:1 scale version of that display case.

Spartan06 wrote:This looks great!  It's unbelievable with the number of details, miniatures and furnishings that you've assembled to make this beauty!  And the quality is just fantastic.

I'm planning a couple of 1-6 dioramas myself, but mine will certainly look Spartan by comparison and I'm cutting the size down as well.  Plus, it's pretty easy for me to find extra weapons and military gear, but your furniture and accessories are on a whole new level to find.

What are the dimensions (I'm thinking about 6' (180cm) wide and 2' to 3' (60cm - 90cm) deep)?

I'll be looking forward to in seeing your diorama project someday.

This diorama was made to be multi-purpose.

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo4-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo1-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo73-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo4-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Office for 2023 Photo16-viHosted on Fotki
And one photo I never used for any photos stories in 2021.

no it's quite that big, it's about 40" L x 48" W. Although my main diorama is 5' x 2'.

7Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great work Wolf!

8Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:59 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is an awesome diorama. So many neat little details (the swear jar made me chuckle). Your dio has come a long way. Ada looks perfectly suited in the role of top dog. Excellent work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ada's Office for 2023 1f10

9Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice upgrade of the office (and it was interesting seeing its evolution over time). Great to see all these different pieces again (or for the first time in some cases), and it is impressive how you made them work together within the framework of the backstory. The adaptability of the space is very useful, although I imagine it takes quite some time and effort to get everything just so for every intended setting. Just one thing: with guards looking like these, Ada could hardly expect anyone to think she is just another "upstanding Multi Billionaire business woman." Smile

10Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:18 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends it's very much appreciated. Now if I can find some inspiration for a story-line to go with it.

BAMComix wrote:Great work Wolf!

Stryker2012 wrote:That is an awesome diorama. So many neat little details (the swear jar made me chuckle). Your dio has come a long way. Ada looks perfectly suited in the role of top dog. Excellent work.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice upgrade of the office (and it was interesting seeing its evolution over time). Great to see all these different pieces again (or for the first time in some cases), and it is impressive how you made them work together within the framework of the backstory. The adaptability of the space is very useful, although I imagine it takes quite some time and effort to get everything just so for every intended setting. Just one thing: with guards looking like these, Ada could hardly expect anyone to think she is just another "upstanding Multi Billionaire business woman." Smile

Indeed it did, I just set it up on my pool table a few weeks ago, although it took several hours to recreate Ada's office from 2020. In few days I will need to tear it back down for a new story-line I'm now working on.

Very true. Well actually this is her private office where she likes to spend most of her time. It's by invitation only or by summons.

Her her business office is just one floor down. I haven't quite figured out how to build that set yet but I probably start with her old red chair and a different desk.

11Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:59 pm

davidd

davidd
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Her her business office is just one floor down.

So... uhmm... will Ada have, like, a "Bat pole" to slide down to get to her business office from her personal lair? Wink

12Ada's Office for 2023 Empty Re: Ada's Office for 2023 Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:08 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
davidd wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Her her business office is just one floor down.

So... uhmm... will Ada have, like, a "Bat pole" to slide down to get to her business office from her personal lair?  Wink

Well probably not but it's a very cool idea though. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum