OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ada's Business Office

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ada's Business Office Empty Ada's Business Office Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:51 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
The beginning of Ada's Business Office

Ada's business office is one floor below her private office.

Most people probably think that Ada is a upstanding Multi Billionaire business woman, her business is called
Camarilla International Industries (imports and exports, some legally) but in reality Ada AKA The 6 of spades
is actually the head of a very powerful Crime Syndicate called Crimson Rose.

So her clientele won't know she a powerful mafia crime boss.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE01-viHosted on Fotki
Ada likes call these two young ladies her private secretaries.

But the odd thing is neither one of them have any them have any secretarial training?

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE02-viHosted on Fotki
I'm trying to make this one considerably different than her private office. With less collectibles.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE03-viHosted on Fotki
But both of them are highly accomplished markswomen.

Both of them has extensive training in all kinds of firearms and explosives.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE5-viHosted on Fotki
Ada's desk is from  MOSTOYS. Bulldog Godfather 1/6 Scale Desk & Chair Accessory Set.

Which I thought was very appropriate for Ada's new office.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE05-viHosted on Fotki
Ada even has a new kitten. I think she trying to portray her softer more gentler side? LOL

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE06-viHosted on Fotki
Although Ada does not smoke but many of her clientele does.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE8-viHosted on Fotki

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE9-viHosted on Fotki
I did this photo shoot on top of my old Toshiba 48 inch rear projection TV.

Ada's Business Office ADASOFFICE09-viHosted on Fotki
Just a test photo.  For some known reason a bunch of heavily armed ladies took over Ada's previous location.

Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoyed it.

2 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Shouldn't that be markswomen? The decor is definitely more serious, an inspired choice, although she did manage to sneak in a collectible, by the looks of it. I don't know if the outfits of the private secretaries don't give the game away, although they are (relatively speaking) more conservative than some of the ones seen in the private office.

3 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:18 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Shouldn't that be markswomen? The decor is definitely more serious, an inspired choice, although she did manage to sneak in a collectible, by the looks of it. I don't know if the outfits of the private secretaries don't give the game away, although they are (relatively speaking) more conservative than some of the ones seen in the private office.

Thank you GubernatorFan. Indeed you are right they should be called markswoman/ markswomen.
Yep Ada has to have at least one collectible in her office. Perhaps her private secretaries may need to updated?

4 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool set up! Love the ash tray!

5 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:37 am

davidd

davidd
The details are impressively... detailed! The miniature lamp with the green glass shade looks quite real!

6 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:44 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice office decor. That desk is gorgeous. Neat little details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ada's Business Office 1f10

7 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:00 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
My eye was drawn very much to the desk feat. ashtray and cigar box. The green lamp looks great also, French?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

8 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:36 am

Diana

Diana
Nice work! I second everything that's been said. Smile

I'm seeing the two ladies in a sleek suit. Probably with tank tops instead of the classic blouse. ^^

9 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:41 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool office space, hopefully the AC is not too cold in there.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  Ada's Business Office 1f60e

10 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:20 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you everyone for the great comments. At this time I'm now looking for two new secretaries for Ada.

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to get back to this thread.

BAMComix wrote:Cool set up! Love the ash tray!

davidd wrote:The details are impressively... detailed! The miniature lamp with the green glass shade looks quite real!

Stryker2012 wrote:Nice office decor. That desk is gorgeous. Neat little details.

ukshaun wrote:My eye was drawn very much to the desk feat. ashtray and cigar box. The green lamp looks great also, French?

Diana wrote:Nice work! I second everything that's been said. Smile

I'm seeing the two ladies in a sleek suit. Probably with tank tops instead of the classic blouse. ^^

Theboo-bomb wrote:Very cool office space, hopefully the AC is not too cold in there.

11 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I just wanted to say that they looked fine and actually pretty cool, so maybe they should keep helping Ada out, but perhaps from the private office.

12 Ada's Business Office Empty Re: Ada's Business Office Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:48 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I just wanted to say that they looked fine and actually pretty cool, so maybe they should keep helping Ada out, but perhaps from the private office.

Thank you GubernatorFan. That's a great idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum