OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
kirklazarus wrote:What headsculpt is this?

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) - Page 3 Scale_10

Honestly, it looks like their Cara Delevingne sculpt but with brown hair; whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

Visisonor

Stryker2012 wrote:Honestly, it looks like their Cara Delevingne sculpt but with brown hair
VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) - Page 3 82TU2uo
Adeno's photo of VeryCool Villa head posted on another forum.

I really can't tell if it's the same sculpt, even slight difference in haircut throws my face recognition neural subnet off...

madnug

Visisonor wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:Honestly, it looks like their Cara Delevingne sculpt but with brown hair
VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) - Page 3 82TU2uo
Adeno's photo of VeryCool Villa head posted on another forum.

I really can't tell if it's the same sculpt, even slight difference in haircut throws my face recognition neural subnet off...

It’s not verycool vera sculpt if you guys referring to.. the difference is quite a lot, the brows, smaller nose, jaws line not squarish like Vera, it’s a different head sculpt..

I can’t make of it to resemblance of some actual person or from what headsculpt too..

Could be a prototype to be sold with body in future release like verycool seems to do on previous releases..

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks, MeMyself&I, for continuing to check. So the conclusion is that, using flat feet (but unshod) and in the lower hip setting, this would be about the height of the older TBLeague bodies (before the curvy, petite, and extra tall ones)?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, MeMyself&I, for continuing to check. So the conclusion is that, using flat feet (but unshod) and in the lower hip setting, this would be about the height of the older TBLeague bodies (before the curvy, petite, and extra tall ones)?
No problem. And yeah, that is my current thought. Of course in hand will be the final judge.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
O wow these VC bodies are looking good!! Nice to see more companies dabbing in seamless figures, gives more variety. I think the physiques for these are done well, with nice proportions in my opinion. Gonna have to get!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MeMyself&I wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, MeMyself&I, for continuing to check. So the conclusion is that, using flat feet (but unshod) and in the lower hip setting, this would be about the height of the older TBLeague bodies (before the curvy, petite, and extra tall ones)?
No problem. And yeah, that is my current thought. Of course in hand will be the final judge.
So true.

MoonRaven812

MoonRaven812
I like her. I might have to try one out! Theres a head sculpt on my wish list... always

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
davidd wrote:Not afraid of exploding? That's a major selling point, right there! I can't tell you how many times exploding has been an issue with lesser-grade action figure bodies.
Rolling Eyes

Small batch, hand finished... how much are these things gonna cost? Are we gonna be looking at over $200 for nude seamless bodies now?

80$

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I finally got around to make the photos of the Raksa body and take some measurements.

Size (to Peg): 26.5 cm
Bust: 13.5 cm
Waist: 9.5 cm
Hip: 15.2 cm

This largely confirms that the Raksa-body is identical to the new body that VC announced here.

Here are some censored comparison photos (BEWARE NSFW) ...
Spoiler:

The steel skeleton on this body feels very stiff compared to the TBL bodies, making posing less pleasant. The body material (silicone?) feels less elastic, but the body holds poses nicely. There is a thin seam running around the body that is clearly visible and might be a red flag for some people. The body proportions are somewhat exaggerated but might fit Anime style figures nicely. I'm not a big fan of the leg shape, which reminds me of older TBL bodies.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Thanks for the pics Randam Hajile!

The S47 and S49 are two of my recent favorites, and it's good to see a comparison.  That said I can't wait to add one or two of these new VeryCool bodies to my collection!  initially I'm thinking it will work well for something like an Asuka plug suit figure or similar anime or game character.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Fabulous pics and comparisons! If that is similar to the bodies we’ll be receiving, I think it fits in nicely.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice photos and comparison, Ralf.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, Ralfe. You reminded me of some Tbleague bodies I still need to purchase, lol! I honestly prefer the tbleagues in that pic to this VC one, but that's just my personal preference. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Oooh very interesting. Thank you for the great comparison shots! If only the S47 weren't so tall it would be perfect! I'm happy to see that the Raksa body is shorter. Very nice height. But the bust is too large for my liking. So I'm only getting one. And it'll be the perfect body for one of my characters, which has been stuck with a too tall body for a while. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Somehow I missed the pics! I love comparison pics, very nice

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice comparison pics. I POd two of these VC bodies, but I don’t have a S47 yet. Looks good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) - Page 3 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:If only the S47 weren't so tall it would be perfect!

Truer words were never said. S49 is pretty close and better height, but not exactly the same sculpt.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:

Truer words were never said. S49 is pretty close and better height, but not exactly the same sculpt.

Yeah, the S49 has a bust that's too big for my liking, especially considering that the rest of the body looks very young and immature.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Yeah, the S49 has a bust that's too big for my liking, especially considering that the rest of the body looks very young and immature.

Yes, that's always been my same issue with the s25b as well, Diana. The overly large bust on such a slight and youthful body. It not only looks unrealistic but also limits what kind of characters you can do accurately.

I do really like that s47, I can't wait til I can afford to finally pick one up. I think I'm about two years behind on tbleague bodies... eep. :3

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Yes, that's always been my same issue with the s25b as well, Diana. The overly large bust on such a slight and youthful body. It not only looks unrealistic but also limits what kind of characters you can do accurately.

I do really like that s47, I can't wait til I can afford to finally pick one up. I think I'm about two years behind on tbleague bodies... eep. :3

Hah, yeah. I gave up on keeping up around the same time. The excitement over the new colours made me pre-order two bodies though, which I really don't need. Now this one, too. Oh well. Laughing

At least for this one I do have a specific character in mind. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:

At least for this one I do have a specific character in mind. Very Happy

Ooh, looking forward to seeing the character! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also thought that S24-25 and S48-49 would look better with slightly more modest busts.

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
kirklazarus wrote:What headsculpt is this?

VERYCOOL 1/6 seamless bodies (2 types, 3 colors) - Page 3 Scale_10

It could be Kendall Jenner's head.
VeryCool had already released one, but it's a little different.
https://images.app.goo.gl/nzZRApWY7prphoQV8

Maybe it will come out soon, or maybe it's just a concept study.
Giantoy at least told me that this head hasn't appeared in any catalog yet.
If this version actually comes out, it will be at the top of my wish list!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum