OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
BOX STUDIO: 1/6 REI

number: BOX-005A (short hair), BOX-005B (long curly hair)
Material: cloth, plastic, metal
Note: The body is a joint body; the fabric is not dyed; shoes and earrings are removable.
shipping time: second quarter of 2024

List:
hair transplant head sculpture, female body, jacket, short sleeves, trousers, mask, socks, shoes (genuine leather), hair accessories*2, hand shape*8      

Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 01139
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 02138
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 03134
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 04135
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 05132
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 06131
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 07126
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 08123
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 09118
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 10220
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 11212
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 12206
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 13198
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 14181
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 15174
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 16157
Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 17141

#BoxStudio #ReiAyanami #Evangelion #anime #female

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like the jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

valentin

valentin
IT'S REI CHAN!!!!!! lol, despite what it is..... I still prefer short hair version.

Diana

Diana
I really like this, and of course she is instantly recognisable, but I would have preferred her hair colour to be closer to the original, meaning less saturated.

I also prefer the short hair, not only because that's her iconic look, but the blue eyebrows are just weird. I suppose they could easily be painted over though. Laughing

Zes

Zes
While I am a massive Rei Ayanami fan, I find these face sculpts quite ugly...

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:I really like this, and of course she is instantly recognisable, but I would have preferred her hair colour to be closer to the original, meaning less saturated.

I also prefer the short hair, not only because that's her iconic look, but the blue eyebrows are just weird. I suppose they could easily be painted over though. Laughing
Doesn't she have blue eyebrows in the sourcematerial? I'm not really familiar with her (or her sourcematerial), but it's quite common for bluehaired animegirls to have blue eyebrows. For instance the bluehaired Aqua (from Konosuba) and Rem (from re:zero) have blue eyebrows, while Rem's twinsister has pink hair and pink eyebrows.

Zes

Zes
TravelGuide wrote:
Diana wrote:I really like this, and of course she is instantly recognisable, but I would have preferred her hair colour to be closer to the original, meaning less saturated.

Doesn't she have blue eyebrows in the sourcematerial? I'm not really familiar with her (or her sourcematerial), but it's quite common for bluehaired animegirls to have blue eyebrows. For instance the bluehaired Aqua (from Konosuba) and Rem (from re:zero) have blue eyebrows, while Rem's twinsister has pink hair and pink eyebrows.

Most realistic interpretations of anime characters seem to have natural eyebrow colors. Probably because an unnatural eyebrow color would look weird on a non-stylized head sculpt. Rei's realistic-styled figures also have natural eyebrows.

Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 26435410

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like this one and she would make a great figure to display with my two Asuka's (the Box Studio kit and a plug suit version I built on an S23B body).  

I do like the head sculpt, partly because I've spent hours online looking for a suitable head sculpt for Rei.  I definitely prefer the short-hair version and will look for it online once these get parted out.  I guess it's time to start looking for a white plug suit as well.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve seen the plug suits on eBay before. I just searched for 1/6 scale female clothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Anime - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO - Lili REI [2 styles] 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty nice, although I really like only the look in the first photo.

davidd

davidd
I like the Tokyo Street Fashion style of the outfit. I would absolutely dress one of my figures in something like that.

In the photos, it appears to me that the head sits just a bit too high on the neck. The tendon definition in the neck is a bit overdone.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Thanks Mark.  I found one in stock on eBay from a dealer I've used before.  

Now I'll need to figure out which body to use.  I initially tried the S49 for Asuka, but the shoulders were too small to fill out the suit. I ended up going with an S23B.  These stretch suits are a real pain to put on and take off, and I used plastic wrap over most of the body to make it a little easier.  Amazingly, the wrap doesn't show through the stretched material.

Thinking about the S20 (or maybe an S12) for Rei so there will be some difference in appearance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum