OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Searching Shop for Anakin Skywalker EIII / DX34AE rooted hair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
I‘m searching for a reliable shop for the Anakin Skywalker EIII / DX34AE with rooted hair:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=1282

Can somebody help me?

Searching Shop for Anakin Skywalker EIII / DX34AE rooted hair Banner_andreas_haak11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this sold out within minutes of being put up for preorder -- because they meant to make it a hassle, upping the stakes, etc. So you might have to wait until they hit the secondary market, for even more exhorbitant prices. I do not know if the usual part-out places (on eBay or elsewhere) would part out something that rare.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Thx, what a pity.

I haven’t seen the limitation when they’ve launched the first informations about this figure.
2nd hand will have horrible prices from all these scalpers on eBay. I’ve the same problem with the Darkside Anakin.

Searching Shop for Anakin Skywalker EIII / DX34AE rooted hair Banner_andreas_haak11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Darth_Hogge wrote:Thx, what a pity.

I haven’t seen the limitation when they’ve launched the first informations about this figure.
2nd hand will have horrible prices from all these scalpers on eBay. I’ve the same problem with the Darkside Anakin.
That is true, unless you get really lucky and come across someone who is not out to scalp. It has happened...
Consider some of the third-party Anakin sculpts with rooted hair. By now there are several of these out there, and they are not too bad, and can be customized or improved. Would they be as perfect as the HT Artisan edition? Probably not. But they can still work beautifully.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sorry you missed out on it, Darth Hogge, though you are in good company since most fans will have done so due to the limited nature of the release.

I second what GF suggests — don’t despair, and wait and see what happens once the figure is released. You might end up finding an amazing rare deal. Or, someone might be inspired to do a third party headsculpt that is similar and you could get it custom re-haired. Then you could use it to improve an existing Anakin figure if you wanted.

There’s also a chance HT might release another ‘round’ of these Artisan figures, but as a Dark Side version with Sith eyes.

So, don’t give up hope, you might get a chance for something similar.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum