OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spandex Stories (marvel heroes)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

141Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:52 pm

BAMComix

another amazing shot! bounce bounce bounce

142Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
What a great shot. Love the posing — particularly on Gamora. And the effects are awesome.

143Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 10:14 am

blackpool

the captain marvel in all her glory... (shot in front of the tv screen while a friend was blowing vape smoke all over the place lol)

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Captai10

Hope you'll like!

144Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 10:59 am

Diana

Aww YES!!!! Beautiful posing, great effects for an awesome shot!!!   Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f44f

And that last group shot, too. Missed that somehow.

145Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL finally something good to come out of vape smoke! And I mean your imagery.

146Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
awesome blackpool!

147Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:43 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Very Cool my friend.

AFM

148Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot for the kind words friends!

Some more group action, after all those quiet pictures lol

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel19

149Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:44 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Yeah brother! That is very cool! Great job as always.

150Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like I have suggested before, they should hire you to do the advertising for these products. Great action shot.

151Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:01 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s awesome! But wait, where is Gamora, Groot and Drax? That’s is some excellent work, Alex. Love the posing, especially on Starlord.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 C8485110

152Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:23 pm

LadyBug

LadyBug
Such beautiful images, and so very many of them. You are truely an artist.

153Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:48 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Superb mate!

154Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:16 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Fantastic work!
Nice detail on StarLord with the recoil effect.

155Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:45 am

Android18

Android18
Impressive... Most Impressive.

156Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 am

Chip

Great photography as always , I found Captain Marvel a bit boring character wise ....even if she was played by a babe Very Happy I only remember Captain Marvel as a geezer in the comics , I stopped reading them in the late 70`s I think , and was never a big fan of him then if I am honest .

157Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:24 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Some really beautiful shots, the lighting is what really sells them visually.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60e

158Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:39 am

blackpool

blackpool
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Yeah brother! That is very cool! Great job as always.

Thanks a lot mate! Always drooling over your stunning "comic classics" collection, dreaming to shoot them.

GubernatorFan wrote:Like I have suggested before, they should hire you to do the advertising for these products. Great action shot.

I promise it won't be a good idea for us collectors and customers, seeing how lazy I am to take a few shots of my collection lately Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s awesome! But wait, where is Gamora, Groot and Drax? That’s is some excellent work, Alex. Love the posing, especially on Starlord.

Well Gamora is at home, and she looks gorgeous, but I passed on Groot when it was still available, a terrible mistake, and Drax is quite impossible to get unless paying the scalper's prices...

LadyBug wrote:Such beautiful images, and so very many of them. You are truely an artist.

Thank you very much for those kind words! More coming soon I promise!

BAMComix wrote:Superb mate!

Thanks my friend!

rollotomasi wrote:Fantastic work!
Nice detail on StarLord with the recoil effect.

Thanks a lot! I was not sure at all about that effect, starting to put a motion feeling to the picture is always complicated, as mostly evertyhing should be in motion then, where to start, where to stop... Glad you appreciated!

Android18 wrote:Impressive... Most Impressive.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

Chip wrote:Great photography as always , I found Captain Marvel a bit boring character wise ....even if she was played by a babe Very Happy  I only remember Captain Marvel as a geezer in the comics , I stopped reading them in the late 70`s I think , and was never a big fan of him then if I am honest .

I wasn't a big fan either, my girlfriend quite pushed me into buying her, mostly to balance men/women in my heroes collection. I found the character cool but not great personally, and the deception when receiving the nearly statue figure was great lol

Theboo-bomb wrote:Some really beautiful shots, the lighting is what really sells them visually.

Thanks a lot! Still using my old LED spots most of the times, though I now have a pair of those lumecubes, a present I received last christmas (if you guys are interested they should re-release a two pack with a decent price)

Quick update with some netflix Daredevil action... hope you'll like!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Dd1610

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Dd1510

159Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:43 am

blackpool

blackpool
a few more...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Dd1710

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Dd1810

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Dd2010

If anyone is wondering, those shots were made quite simply in front of my TV using the game Spiderman on PS4 to get some nice Manhattan backgrounds under various lights and angles (those recent videogames with "photomode" are so cool for toy photography!!!)

Hope you'll like!

160Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They may have been done relatively simply, but they came out absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

161Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
More amazing pictures and a wonderful way to show us your figures Very Happy

162Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:31 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
WOoooooooW!!!!! I'm in love with these. Just... no other words.... pure love. Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

163Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:52 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent shots. Very cool and atmospheric.

164Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:59 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
blackpool those are so freaking well done. Perfect my friend.

AFM

165Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Diana

Diana
Aw HELL YEAH! Very Happy
I always love seeing those two, and you make them look wonderful and so real! Beautiful work.

Counting the days to Disney/Marvels Echo and DDs return. Smile

166Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:03 am

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:They may have been done relatively simply, but they came out absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Exactly! They are both very simple figures, I customized a bit Elektra to make her even more basic, swapping her black jeans and boots for a simple legging and black sneakers. Soosootoys is very persistent in the quality of their release, it's their headsculpt as well on the hot toys DD (they were smart to copy the specific neck connector from HT), I just added a piece of black fabric to recreate the collar/hood... Really easy kitbashing!

BAMComix wrote:More amazing pictures and a wonderful way to show us your figures Very Happy

Thanks a lot my friend!

skywalkersaga wrote:WOoooooooW!!!!!  I'm in love with these. Just... no other words.... pure love. Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d  Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d  Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d

AWWWWW thanks a lot Sky, glad you appreciated the romantic atmosphere, that's a love story between them that Iv'e been reading and enjoying since I was 14 lol

Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent shots. Very cool and atmospheric.

Thanks a lot Boss! Much appreciated!

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:blackpool those are so freaking well done. Perfect my friend.

AFM

Thanksa bunch AFM! (for the lil details, the background is also marvel, it's shot in front of my tv while playing the spiderman game, a great background source for anything NYC related)

Diana wrote:Aw HELL YEAH! Very Happy
I always love seeing those two, and you make them look wonderful and so real! Beautiful work.

Counting the days to Disney/Marvels Echo and DDs return. Smile

Me too, can't wait to see the man without fear in action again!!! Thanks for the kind feedback Diana!

In the meantime, lil teaser for the coming Guardians...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel20

167Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:27 am

Chip

I love your photography , it really brings your figures to life , and your collection will be envied by many I am sure . Great suff , well done .

168Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:50 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Really like the idea of making movie posters with figures. It had been in my head for as long as I'm collecting them, but never come into fruition. Anyway, great pose and lighting again - especially gamora looks very real

169Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:05 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is such a cool reproduction shot — but shouldn’t she have the headphones on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum