OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spandex Stories (marvel heroes)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

161Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:11 am

BAMComix

More amazing pictures and a wonderful way to show us your figures Very Happy

162Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:31 am

skywalkersaga

WOoooooooW!!!!! I'm in love with these. Just... no other words.... pure love. Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d

163Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:52 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Excellent shots. Very cool and atmospheric.

164Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:59 am

actionfiguremovies2

blackpool those are so freaking well done. Perfect my friend.

AFM

165Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Diana

Diana
Aw HELL YEAH! Very Happy
I always love seeing those two, and you make them look wonderful and so real! Beautiful work.

Counting the days to Disney/Marvels Echo and DDs return. Smile

166Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:03 am

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:They may have been done relatively simply, but they came out absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Exactly! They are both very simple figures, I customized a bit Elektra to make her even more basic, swapping her black jeans and boots for a simple legging and black sneakers. Soosootoys is very persistent in the quality of their release, it's their headsculpt as well on the hot toys DD (they were smart to copy the specific neck connector from HT), I just added a piece of black fabric to recreate the collar/hood... Really easy kitbashing!

BAMComix wrote:More amazing pictures and a wonderful way to show us your figures Very Happy

Thanks a lot my friend!

skywalkersaga wrote:WOoooooooW!!!!!  I'm in love with these. Just... no other words.... pure love. Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d  Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d  Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60d

AWWWWW thanks a lot Sky, glad you appreciated the romantic atmosphere, that's a love story between them that Iv'e been reading and enjoying since I was 14 lol

Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent shots. Very cool and atmospheric.

Thanks a lot Boss! Much appreciated!

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:blackpool those are so freaking well done. Perfect my friend.

AFM

Thanksa bunch AFM! (for the lil details, the background is also marvel, it's shot in front of my tv while playing the spiderman game, a great background source for anything NYC related)

Diana wrote:Aw HELL YEAH! Very Happy
I always love seeing those two, and you make them look wonderful and so real! Beautiful work.

Counting the days to Disney/Marvels Echo and DDs return. Smile

Me too, can't wait to see the man without fear in action again!!! Thanks for the kind feedback Diana!

In the meantime, lil teaser for the coming Guardians...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel20

167Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:27 am

Chip

I love your photography , it really brings your figures to life , and your collection will be envied by many I am sure . Great suff , well done .

168Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:50 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Really like the idea of making movie posters with figures. It had been in my head for as long as I'm collecting them, but never come into fruition. Anyway, great pose and lighting again - especially gamora looks very real

169Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:05 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is such a cool reproduction shot — but shouldn’t she have the headphones on?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 C8485110

170Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:26 am

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:That is such a cool reproduction shot — but shouldn’t she have the headphones on?

I tried to make a "reunion" shot as we left them separated (and I hope n believe peter and garmora's romance will be part of the plot for the third movie), but I totally see the scene you refer to... like that Very Happy

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel12

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel14

And more Gamora, because why is Gamora?

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Marvel21

171Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous work. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. They should hire you to take the promotional photos for their products. And maybe better yet, advise them too.

172Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:06 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm always one for appreciating the romantic moments, as you know. ;D

Your photography is always so inspiring. I can only hope to achieve something akin to this with my own figures and scenarios someday.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

173Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those are awesome additions. I love that. And Gamora and Nebula together — very cool.

174Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wonderful shots! one say I will find a Gamora! lol!

175Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:58 am

vikkitx

vikkitx
So many INCREDIBLE photos in this thread! I really admire your skill. The poses are so dynamic - the Civil War battle between Cap and Iron Man really stood out in an already outstanding group of photos The lighting is atmospheric - really effective at capturing the character of each character in each photo. Great job!

176Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:56 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thank you very much friends!

Some of you may have watched the recent She-Hulk show on disney+... If so, you know then Razz

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Darede10

177Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know (though a YouTube video I just watched yesterday told me enough to stay away from it), but your posing and photography is perfect, as always!

178Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:04 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great scenes again, Mr. Pool. Love the bacony scene. That´s why he´s called Starlord ( Only by himself ) Very Happy
Awww... so great to see all the friends are still here, when lazy me comes back form time to time. Thanks that for.

179Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a pretty cool photo, Alex, but I have no idea what it represents from the show. I haven’t seen She-Hulk, either, but I haven’t heard anything positive. I have all the John Byrne run of the comic and enjoyed, but the series doesn’t sound much like it unfortunately.

180Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool looking DD, Alex! He did look good in She-Hulk.

181Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:04 am

Diana

Diana
I enjoyed She-Hulk so much! Sure, the CGI was irritating at times, but I won't let that distract me from a show, that may not be the serious type of super hero show I prefer... But the acting was great, Tatiana Maslany was consistently fantastic and charming, the humor was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the breaking of the fourth wall, which again is thanks to the wonderful actress. I'm glad I haven't bothered googling Marvel plans in a long time, because episode 4 had me carefully excited and episode 8 took me by surprise, I had already given up hope, and I may well have squealed a little. Very Happy

Great photo of my favorite super hero of all time. Well posed, great lighting... Thank you! I love you

What figure is this?? I don't remember the announcement... Though I would probably have passed, since I would only get an all red DD. He is the only character I have two figures of (the black street clothes), but I'm still missing one with the full costume.

182Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:40 am

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:I don't know (though a YouTube video I just watched yesterday told me enough to stay away from it), but your posing and photography is perfect, as always!

Thanks a lot Ian! it was very unusual from Marvel, yet very funny and interesting in some aspects... Personally I enjoyed it until the last episode that felt like a rushed nonesense...

Ephiane wrote:Great scenes again, Mr. Pool. Love the bacony scene. That´s why he´s called Starlord ( Only by himself ) Very Happy  
Awww... so great to see all the friends are still here, when lazy me comes back form time to time. Thanks that for.

Good to see you around Eph! Lazy me as well lmao, I haven't been very active lately, but it's always a pleasure to dive back in all the cool creations posted here!

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a pretty cool photo, Alex, but I have no idea what it represents from the show. I haven’t seen She-Hulk, either, but I haven’t heard anything positive. I have all the John Byrne run of the comic and enjoyed, but the series doesn’t sound much like it unfortunately.

Well at some point in the show, Daredevil does show up, and they came with a recolor of his suit to match the veeeeeery early Marvel design when he was in yellow and red. That was a nice easter egg, tho this suit is supposed to be his origin's one, a bit contradictory with the story telling of the Daredevil show...

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Main-qimg-fcd1dc009e77e4f4e81146e03ae42671-lq

BAMComix wrote:Cool looking DD, Alex! He did look good in She-Hulk.

I was quite concerned to see Disney handle that character after Netflix did so well, but his short appearance in she hulk was cool, the fight scenes were very well done, his humor was a bit of a let down on some sequences, I don't think DD is meant to be a clown, despite that color scheme lol

Diana wrote:I enjoyed She-Hulk so much! Sure, the CGI was irritating at times, but I won't let that distract me from a show, that may not be the serious type of super hero show I prefer... But the acting was great, Tatiana Maslany was consistently fantastic and charming, the humor was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the breaking of the fourth wall, which again is thanks to the wonderful actress. I'm glad I haven't bothered googling Marvel plans in a long time, because episode 4 had me carefully excited and episode 8 took me by surprise, I had already given up hope, and I may well have squealed a little. Very Happy

Great photo of my favorite super hero of all time. Well posed, great lighting... Thank you! I love you

What figure is this?? I don't remember the announcement... Though I would probably have passed, since I would only get an all red DD. He is the only character I have two figures of (the black street clothes), but I'm still missing one with the full costume.

I just edited a picture of my "normal" netflix daredevil, nothing was announced about she-hulk yet, which is surprising as hawkeye, wandavision, and falcon's figures were announced very fast...

Totally agree with you about the show, except for the ending episode may be, I didn't like it at all, felt like the authors had left before the show is over... Apart from that final, I really enjoyed it, it was very refreshing, the actress is in fact very charming n cute, her narrative is super funny and quite realistic in the end, it was cool to get back to some "real life/real world" plot after all those galactic threats, and the breaking of the fourth wall all along the episodes was very cool (until the last one, way too much nonesense to my taste lol)

183Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:57 am

Diana

Diana
blackpool wrote:I just edited a picture of my "normal" netflix daredevil, nothing was announced about she-hulk yet, which is surprising as hawkeye, wandavision, and falcon's figures were announced very fast...

Totally agree with you about the show, except for the ending episode may be, I didn't like it at all, felt like the authors had left before the show is over... Apart from that final, I really enjoyed it, it was very refreshing, the actress is in fact very charming n cute, her narrative is super funny and quite realistic in the end, it was cool to get back to some "real life/real world" plot after all those galactic threats, and the breaking of the fourth wall all along the episodes was very cool (until the last one, way too much nonesense to my taste lol)

Ahhh! An edit! A very good edit, didn't see it. Thanks for clearing that up. Laughing

And I agree with you on that last episode. Just a little too crazy, though it still had great moments. Smile

184Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:05 am

blackpool

blackpool
Happy new year everyone!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Spidey11

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Spidey12

185Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great shots. The posing is phenomenal. Happy New Year!

186Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's awesome Alex! love that!

187Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Alex. And Happy New Year to you too!

188Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:24 pm

Diana

Diana
Haha! Wow! Great shot!! Happy new year to you, too! Very Happy

189Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:20 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I really like those christmas spidey pics!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 7 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum