OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spandex Stories (marvel heroes)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

41Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Ovy

Great shots, love the fx! Jon Bernthal is one cool looking person. Does the daredevil figure include an unmasked Murdock head? Would be cool to see an early season 1 costume, with the black shirt etc.

42Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:31 pm

blackpool

GubernatorFan wrote:These new images capture and channel the epic quality of the movie. Beautifully done.

Tanks a lot Gubernator, glad you liked the movie, I found it was one of the best marvel productions!

dadrab wrote:Hot damn...
Very nice.
I kid you not, I thought the first one was a screen cap from the movie. So well done.
Very happy to see you back at it.

Haha thank you Dadrab! I had the chance to chat and share some images with another toy photographer from England that actually rebuilt the Titan set in 3D, he was kind enough to provide the background!

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool photos. Nice dynamic posing and the effects are awesome.

Thanks a lot for the kind words Stryker!

Ovy wrote:Great shots, love the fx! Jon Bernthal is one cool looking person. Does the daredevil figure include an unmasked Murdock head? Would be cool to see an early season 1 costume, with the black shirt etc.

Thanks Ovy! Agreed that Bernthal is a very cool Punisher, just his face does the job without he needs to speak!

Sadly Daredevil only came with the masked head, a bit like for batman figures it has two "jaw" parts to make alternative mouth expression, but there isn't any Matt Murdock headsculpt on the market yet (except for a high end custom that is wayyyyy out of my price)

Now that you mention Daredevil, here are some shots I made after watching again the show, I was very sad and nostalgic when I heard that the next season is cancelled (not make a rant here but screw you mickey mouse Mad )

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Daredevil_02

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Daredevil_03

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Daredevil_01

43Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 pm

dadrab

Nice one.

44Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:38 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
More beautiful shots. You are a master in this respect.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

45Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 pm

PureEnergy

Spectacular gallery!  

Fantastic poses and photography effects.  

Well done, sir.

46Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:05 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really great photos. I hadn’t heard about Daredevil being cancelled, that sucks... but I guess they figure they’ve run their course. I was a little disappointed in the last season, since he never once wore the official outfit.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 C8485110

47Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Tremendous work! It's amazing what a talented artist can do with such cool subjects. The illusion is perfect!

48Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:14 pm

blackpool

blackpool
dadrab wrote:Nice one.

Thanks a lot Dadrab!

GubernatorFan wrote:More beautiful shots. You are a master in this respect.

Many thanks GF, I'm still very far from the photographers and bloggers that inspire me but I learn slowly, working more and more each shot when I used to shoot thousands of pics...

PureEnergy wrote:Spectacular gallery!  
Fantastic poses and photography effects.  

Well done, sir.

Thanks a lot for the kind words sir!

Stryker2011 wrote:Really great photos. I hadn’t heard about Daredevil being cancelled, that sucks... but I guess they figure they’ve run their course. I was a little disappointed in the last season, since he never once wore the official outfit.

Thanks Stryker! Yeah it was announced recently, following luke cage and iron fist's cancellations too. My guess is Disney is taking back the marvel licenses from netflix as they are developing their own video service... Quite sad since the character was really well designed and accurate to the comics...

Pontiacivan wrote:Tremendous work! It's amazing what a talented artist can do with such cool subjects. The illusion is perfect!

Thank you very much, I feel humbled by such comments cause I'm really an amateur at this photography thing, and I don't feel like an artist at all, I used to when I was drawing comics myself, but I don't feel the same about toy photography even if I take the same pleasure in posing and building dioramas or setup as I used to when skething and drawing!

Here is my latest shot, as you might notice santa claus came by, I couldn't resist grabbing the homecoming spiderman, and I had an opportunity to get the infinity war captain from a blogger that switched to the movie promo edition, he made me an offer I just couldn't decline lol

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Marvelheroes_22

49Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool shot. Defenders Vs. Avengers. Excellent backdrop and lighting.

Did you make comics professionally? If so, which ones?

50Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:00 pm

blackpool

blackpool
I did two complete scifi comics with a friend that wrote the stories, first one got its first pages edited in a french comic magazine but it never went any further. We still kept on and finished the two first volumes of the story, for that project I drew and helped coloring 90 pages...
The only "pro" or real comic work I have done were some visuals for an old video game called "city of heroes" where I posted some fan art at first, I was later asked to create official visuals for their european websites, forums, newsletters...

51Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:I did two complete scifi comics with a friend that wrote the stories, first one got its first pages edited in a french comic magazine but it never went any further. We still kept on and finished the two first volumes of the story, for that project I drew and helped coloring 90 pages...
The only "pro" or real comic work I have done were some visuals for an old video game called "city of heroes" where I posted some fan art at first, I was later asked to create official visuals for their european websites, forums, newsletters...

That's awesome. I wanted to make comics myself. I was always good at art as a kid, after a brief military career and private investigation/security work, I even went to art school for illustration, but I found I was faster (though not much faster) at writing than I was at illustration (WAY too picky, and if it isn't exactly how I want it -- it isn't finished. Can't be a comic book artist at a snail's pace).

52Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:10 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Love that Avengers/Defenders shot. And I really do want to pick up that Homecoming Spider-man. I think it's the best costume to date. Really cool on both the comic and the City of Heroes art! I had a friend who played hell out of that game. Now I really want to see some of your work!

53Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:34 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
So much freaking fun to look at. I bet it's even more fun shooting them. Great work bro.

AFM

54Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:05 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the new photo too. I can tell Santa Claus came by, because "Iron Warrior" is sporting some new sneakers. Smile Who is the lady on the right, next to Captain? I am drawing a blank or quite possibly never knew.

55Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:I love the new photo too. I can tell Santa Claus came by, because "Iron Warrior" is sporting some new sneakers. Smile Who is the lady on the right, next to Captain? I am drawing a blank or quite possibly never knew.

I think it's Jessica Jones.

56Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I love the new photo too. I can tell Santa Claus came by, because "Iron Warrior" is sporting some new sneakers. Smile Who is the lady on the right, next to Captain? I am drawing a blank or quite possibly never knew.

I think it's Jessica Jones.

Yep. That's Ms. Jones.

57Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:44 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks guys, I knew I was woefully out of touch. Smile

58Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:41 pm

blackpool

blackpool
ReverendSpooky wrote:Love that Avengers/Defenders shot.  And I really do want to pick up that Homecoming Spider-man.  I think it's the best costume to date.  Really cool on both the comic and the City of Heroes art!  I had a friend who played hell out of that game.  Now I really want to see some of your work!

Thanks a lot bro! I don't want to push you but yeah that spidey is THE amazing spiderman, the deluxe version is not needed but damn what a fantastic figure! The only weakness is it's a very fragile figure, the suit is a piece of art so definitely not for intense posing, the ASM2 version was better for this sadly.

City of heroes was one very cool game back in the past, unlicensed so you could create whatever hero or villain you wanted, picking up everything from his look to his bio to his stats and powers, that was insanely fun... I drew many avatars for players as well as some banners for the official website, it was a very cool time!

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:So much freaking fun to look at. I bet it's even more fun shooting them. Great work bro.

AFM

Oh yes that was fun, I confess I love posing my figs, trying to capture some realistic move or pose, making dozens of adjustments lol... This one was a bit tricky tho, the one leg standing spidey and widow kept on falling over the rest of the gang it was a war to get this shot lmao

Hehe thanks a lot Gubernator! In fact the sneakers are old and the iron warrior is new lol, that figure is very cool for the price, soosootoys have some solid offers, a brand to follow before it changes name lol

A couple of new shots I did yesterday night, @Reverendspooky if you were not sold yet on that spidey, I am sorry in advance Laughing

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Spidey

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Spideycomic

59Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. SooSoo's Scarlet Speedster was great, too. And of course so is HT's Spiderman from your photos. According to Michael's review, they reused the same head sculpt in the newer version that just came out.

60Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great new shots of Spidey. The Homecoming figure really is cool.

61Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am

MerylAkiba

Love that Spider-man Photo!

62Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:22 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are all incredible, I can only DREAM of making such good dioramas and photo manips!! Your figures all look great as well -- I especially like your Punisher! Do you mind me asking which Jon Bernthal head that is? (I am presuming it is a Hot Toys knock-off, but I can't place for sure which one.... ) I'm always uncertain about how certain headsculpts look 'in hand', but the one you have looks pretty good, so I can't help but be curious...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

63Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh man, torture! Yeah, those last couple shots are only making me want this figure more. Seriously, great photos! That comic cover is too perfect, and the dramatic lighting is fantastic.

64Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:24 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Dude, I love those Spidey photos (and the rest, too.)

A Marvel comic never looked as good.

65Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:25 pm

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. SooSoo's Scarlet Speedster was great, too. And of course so is HT's Spiderman from your photos. According to Michael's review, they reused the same head sculpt in the newer version that just came out.

Indeed! I'm gonna follow that brand with attention, they recently released a Constantine figure that is really nice, and they just announced an Elektra based on the netflix daredevil version!

Stryker2011 wrote:Great new shots of Spidey. The Homecoming figure really is cool.

Hell yeah he is cool! The interchangeable eyes are my favorite part of this figure, it really gives him a lot of character, and the fact that they put both a peter headsculpt and loose mask is the best choice they ever made for a spidey figure! As a counterpart the suit is veeeery fragile, so I won't pose him as extreme as I used to with my amamzing spiderman 2, I thought I would resell him but in the end both have great qualities.

MerylAkiba wrote:Love that Spider-man Photo!

Thank you very much!!! Seeing your avatar you might prefer something like that (GF it is Jessica Jones again)

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Jessicajones_01

skywalkersaga wrote:These are all incredible, I can only DREAM of making such good dioramas and photo manips!! Your figures all look great as well --  I especially like your Punisher! Do you mind me asking which Jon Bernthal head that is? (I am presuming it is a Hot Toys knock-off, but I can't place for sure which one.... ) I'm always uncertain about how certain headsculpts look 'in hand', but the one you have looks pretty good, so I can't help but be curious...

Thanks a lot for the kind words! I'm not bad at photo manips for sure, but my dioramas are mostly "set ups", very simple one, basic cardboard or foam with a printed background on them... I shared most of my "indoor" backgrounds in another thread HERE

ReverendSpooky wrote:Oh man, torture!  Yeah, those last couple shots are only making me want this figure more.  Seriously, great photos!  That comic cover is too perfect, and the dramatic lighting is fantastic.  

You should definitely grab it, he is a real masterpiece, that said you should have better prices now that the "far from home "trailer is out it won't take long for hot toys to announce a new wave of figures, may be even a v2.0 of the very same suit as he seems to wear it again in some sequences of the coming movie.

dadrab wrote:Dude, I love those Spidey photos (and the rest, too.)
A Marvel comic never looked as good.

Thanks a lot! I have to confess if it looks so much as a good comic book cover it is indeed because I took one of my collection as an inspiration, my only original idea in this shot was to rework the shadow of peter parker to turn it into spiderman's head...

Here is the original cover

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 133766._SX360_QL80_TTD_

66Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:27 pm

blackpool

blackpool
SOmething a little different I'm not sure I shared here yet, still it is about spandex and heroes, and it is 1/6th soooo....

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Incredibles_01

67Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love that pic. I’m pretty sure Thanos wouldn’t stand a chance against The Incredibles; The Avengers are pansies next to them! Razz

68Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
So much fun to see new pic added and blackpool your filling a need my friend. Great work.

AFM

69Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ahhh ! You got him. A spidie with removable mask ! Can´t wait to see some pics of him with the other Heros. This is a slim Body, right ? Can You show him next to one of Your massive Characters, please ?

I´m A big Fan of Your Photos !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum