OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Just ordered three female head sculpts from three different sources:

The first two are GACToys, and the last one is from the TBLeague Arhian, City of Horrors figure (I already know what I'm going to use the first two for -- can you guess what they will end up being? -- but the Arhian, I have no idea yet).

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 84433510
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 S-l16117
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Scree533

302discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:29 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Are you at the point where you are ready to attempt a depiction of your lady wife? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

303discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Are you at the point where you are ready to attempt a depiction of your lady wife? Smile

Unfortunately, no. I’m still waiting on the sculptor to finish Jessica/Jenny Agutter — they should be shipping out to me soon — and then he’ll probably be working on a couple other things before starting on the head for The Wife — the process for the Logan’s Run sculpts has been a 3-year commitment, so don’t expect anything anytime soon, I’m afraid.

304discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:14 pm

skywalkersaga

Forgive me for drawing a bit of a blank, I’m ridiculously exhausted tonight ... I recall you saying something about Planet of the Apes characters, but not sure if you’re actively working on those yet.

305discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Forgive me for drawing a bit of a blank, I’m ridiculously exhausted tonight ... I recall you saying something about Planet of the Apes characters, but not sure if you’re actively working on those yet.

I had Taylor and Nova sculpts done a couple years ago — they’ve been with the painter since  — just waiting for the painter to get them done (I’m thinking about canceling and getting the damn things back — the grossly expensive fees he charges for sculpt painting shouldn’t take him decades to get done; I realize he’s had some personal life issues come up, but it’s still frustrating).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 C8485110

306discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh geez, that sucks. I’d there’s no real end in sight, I’d probably want them back, too.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

307discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:53 am

Diana

Diana
It's been a while since I updated. Nancy arrived, 1/12 Captain Sparta as well.

• Excitedly POed the TBL Imperrial Guardian and then cancelled again. Got scared the chest armor wouldn't come off and I'd want it to.
  • PO 1/12 Villa
  • 1/12 King of Sparta (arrived and gorgous!)
  • I just bought my first PALE TBL body (S22A) and
  • this head sculpt to go with:

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Hs10

308discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:35 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a good head sculpt. I used that one to make Emma Frost/The White Queen.

309discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:39 am

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a good head sculpt. I used that one to make Emma Frost/The White Queen.
Perfect! Yes, I think I've seen pictures of her as Emma Frost, though I'm not sure they were yours or somewhere on Flickr.

I'll turn her into an Amazon of sorts. Of course. Sticking to my mo. Very Happy

310discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:53 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are some excellent purchases, Diana! Can’t wait to see pics! Smile

ETA: All my latest purchases have been mainly just loose parts, so nothing much to show for it all yet. I managed to pick up some of the parted-out pieces from the HT RotJ deluxe Luke figure, which I'm really happy about, since I was never totally satisfied with the original 40th anniversary version -- the outfit on it especially was just way too bulky, and the tailoring rather poor, imo. So I'm just waiting for the final bits to arrive, but once they do, I'm excited to make an 'upgraded' kitbash version that will hopefully do him justice. :')

Likewise, I managed to snag a few HT and Sideshow pieces for an eventual planned custom Vader figure, but due to the relative rarity and sheer expense of the parts, that one is a much longer ways off from being completed.

311discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:02 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
AerynDiana wrote:It's been a while since I updated. Nancy arrived, 1/12 Captain Sparta as well.

• Excitedly POed the TBL Imperrial Guardian and then cancelled again. Got scared the chest armor wouldn't come off and I'd want it to.
  • PO 1/12 Villa
  • 1/12 King of Sparta (arrived and gorgous!)
  • I just bought my first PALE TBL body (S22A) and
  • this head sculpt to go with:

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Hs10

Nice head sculpt. Where did you get it?

312discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 am

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:I managed to pick up some of the parted-out pieces from the HT RotJ deluxe Luke figure, which I'm really happy about, since I was never totally satisfied with the original 40th anniversary version -- the outfit on it especially was just way too bulky, and the tailoring rather poor, imo. So I'm just waiting for the final bits to arrive, but once they do, I'm excited to make an 'upgraded' kitbash version that will hopefully do him justice. :')

Likewise, I managed to snag a few HT and Sideshow pieces for an eventual planned custom Vader figure, but due to the relative rarity and sheer expense of the parts, that one is a much longer ways off from being completed.
Oooh! Sounds exciting!! Looking forward to seeing those some day! Very Happy

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Nice head sculpt.  Where did you get it?  
I got it from OSK via Ebay but you can also get it from their website. Really looking forward to it. I had it in my watch list for MONTHS and finally caved. ^^

313discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:03 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana -- The Luke should be done relatively soon-ish and will try to get a few pics. The Vader might take.... years, lol. Razz

And that head you got was one I'd been considering for a while myself -- I'd actually thought of using it for Ventress, as I liked the expression a lot. But I'm going to try to make that flagset head work, if I can. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the sculpt. Smile

TPB -- I think sometimes you can also find this sculpt listed on ebay under 'Charlize Theron headsculpt' or something like that....

314discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:30 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Also got a head as my newest purchase

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Head10

Probably gonna try it for my Netflix Yennefer char

315discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:23 am

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:Also got a head as my newest purchase

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Head10

Probably gonna try it for my Netflix Yennefer char
That's another one I've been watching for AGES. <3

316discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:55 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Haha yes, we all know some stuff that is on our watch list forever before we finally pull the trigger. Razz
I was searching ebay for days and days for a good fit that also isn't too common also. Never heard of that company before, but I really like the sculpt in hand!

317discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:55 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
AerynDiana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:I managed to pick up some of the parted-out pieces from the HT RotJ deluxe Luke figure, which I'm really happy about, since I was never totally satisfied with the original 40th anniversary version -- the outfit on it especially was just way too bulky, and the tailoring rather poor, imo. So I'm just waiting for the final bits to arrive, but once they do, I'm excited to make an 'upgraded' kitbash version that will hopefully do him justice. :')

Oooh! Sounds exciting!! Looking forward to seeing those some day! Very Happy

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Nice head sculpt.  Where did you get it?  
I got it from OSK via Ebay but you can also get it from their website. Really looking forward to it. I had it in my watch list for MONTHS and finally caved. ^^

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll be ordering one myself.

318discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:41 am

Ovy

Ovy
I ordered the head and they packed two cute little goodies along with it. I don't need them, but it's nice! ;D

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 PSX-20200312-153718

319discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:28 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
How do you like that sculpt in hand, Ovy?

320discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:53 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker2011 wrote:How do you like that sculpt in hand, Ovy?

It's cool, good texture/pores and subtle wrinkles. The sclera is not shiny though, has to be added later.
The hair can be taken off easily, making him perfect for hair rooting, just have to add a little scalp lump.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 PSX-20200312-204732

321discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:10 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I went crazy over the weekend and POd four figures: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Caution Tape, Hot Toys Arkham Batgirl, TBLeague Sariah and TBL Sinful Suzy. I’m on the fence about the latest Arkham Knight Batman — he’d look great with the Batgirl, but I already have my favorite Batman look, so I’m not sure another Batman is necessary.

322discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:15 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice Stryker! Always a good feeling to order some new stuff Very Happy
(Even better getting it though haha)

323discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 am

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, I went crazy over the weekend and POd four figures: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Caution Tape, Hot Toys Arkham Batgirl, TBLeague Sariah and TBL Sinful Suzy. I’m on the fence about the latest Arkham Knight Batman — he’d look great with the Batgirl, but I already have my favorite Batman look, so I’m not sure another Batman is necessary.
What a wonderful shopping spree! Very Happy

324discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Nekk-ra

Picked up the parts for this rather gruesome gentleman from Toy Anxiety in the last week. Love all the details in the exposed parts - jutting bones, missing chunks of flesh, exposed spine, etc. And he's a very tall figure (about 13 inches), quite imposing. Head is a little elongated, but he's not as cartoony as some of CooModels other monster figures. More like their first Werewolf than the Vice City version, for example.

discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 20200310
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 20200311

325discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. I POd the Deluxe version from Timewalker — he’s in stock, but I think they’re waiting on the Pangea Scottish General (William Wallace) figure to come in before they ship it to me (though that figure has said Imminent Arrival now for about two months).

326discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Nekk-ra

Then William needs to quit adjusting his kilt and get his butt over there. 😁

327discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:54 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:(though that figure has said Imminent Arrival now for about two months).

I see...so my shop in europe is not the only one with this "problem" Very Happy Sad
It is still strange how obscure the whole supply chain of this hobby is. Communication isn't much better most of the time. You ask them and they said "Yes, it will be there end of the month, beginning next month at latest" (This was in January)

As for the mummy figure: I like it! Had it on my watch list for a logner time, because it makes a nice monster/enemy for many of my figures, but in the end, I just bought the plain skeleton figure only.

328discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:24 pm

Diana

Diana
Received this head sculpt today (what a treasure!!):
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 F6f06b10
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 9f909410
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 211e3010
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1958cc10
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 055d1710
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 3f53ae10

And sorry for the size. I did say 640px but apparently that won’t work on mobile...

And she’s definitely getting two samurai swords!

329discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:51 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
AerynDiana wrote:Received this head sculpt today (what a treasure!!):
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 F6f06b10
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 9f909410
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 211e3010
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1958cc10
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 055d1710
discussion - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 3f53ae10

And sorry for the size. I did say 640px but apparently that won’t work on mobile...

And she’s definitely getting two samurai swords!

I have the same sculpt with different hair style.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum