OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes afterwork!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 17:32

Stryker2011

Founding Father
On my iMac (using Safari), I can see all the pics (and I didn't change anything to make that happen). MacOS devices only Wolverine in the chair & one of the party pics.

I searched out TGF's recent threads over at SSF & OSW, all pics visible on my iPad, but here -- some, but not all; for example, the Arthur Rackham illustration that she used for inspiration to make her Valkyrie isn't visible.

52Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 18:04

DeltaForceChung

I'm home. ALL of blackpool's pictures on PB are viewable on my desktop (Windows 10) on all browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) with no issues and with no PB "fix" extensions installed/used.

Will be checking on Tank Girl's threads now.

53Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 1:04

tankgirlfuzzy

I can see these all now too! And, I must say, these pics are fantastic! Love the "casual photos."

54Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 10:37

blackpool

Now that everything seems back to normal, let's catch up with the latest news... Infinity war is released, I had a chance to see it already, the most epic marvel movie ever... absolutely stunning, jaw dropping from A to Z... so fantastic I couldn't resist but buy a Starlord figure.

In the meantime, my avengers attended the movie premiere, of course!!! Hope you'll like!

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_01

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_02

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_03

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_04

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_05

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Moviepremiere_06

55Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 10:40

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, as always! Gwyneth's dress looks absolutely realistic. I foresee a Tom Holland head sculpt in your future. Wink

56Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 11:38

blackpool

blackpool
I definitely want one, but my problem is the spiderman I own has the mask and the collar in one fabric piece, no way to take off the head to apply another neckless or with attached neck... Which leads to buying the new homecoming spidey, and I hate buying several versions of the same figure, out of the head I try to not multiply the captains and ironmen lol (plus I got starlord now, so I will need the other guardians sooner or later)

57Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 11:42

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:I definitely want one, but my problem is the spiderman I own has the mask and the collar in one fabric piece, no way to take off the head to apply another neckless or with attached neck... Which leads to buying the new homecoming spidey, and I hate buying several versions of the same figure, out of the head I try to not multiply the captains and ironmen lol (plus I got starlord now, so I will need the other guardians sooner or later)

Hmm... true, perhaps you could look around for something that, while not a perfect match, would look ok for the neck (maybe one of the Deadpool necks if nothing better?), and then you can put the Tom Holland head sculpt on that. I had the good fortune to decide to get my Spidey when it was not only in stock, but also came with both the masked and Tom Holland heads (no such look with Batman though, I might be looking for that loose HT Ben Affleck head, which is not going to be easy or affordable). And I am completely with you on trying to avoid duplicates of the same character -- at these prices, it seems sensible, unless you were going to limits yourself to collecting only a very limited set of things.

58Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 12:10

blackpool

blackpool
If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en, one with neck, one without, and they look fantastic for that price (30$)
Plus they are provided with a neck accessory to perfectly replace batman's head.

I'll post some pics of my spiderman, but the amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...
I'll see how it fits in my priority list (I am doomed lol)

59Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 12:18

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en.

I may have that one already, but I will look. Update: Yup, have it... the hair looks a lot less dark in hand.

blackpool wrote:The amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...

Oh, don't do that![/quote]

60Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 12:21

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
blackpool wrote:If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en, one with neck, one without, and they look fantastic for that price (30$)
Plus they are provided with a neck accessory to perfectly replace batman's head.

I'll post some pics of my spiderman, but the amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...
I'll see how it fits in my priority list (I am doomed lol)

This is truly great, I think I said so in the old place and I'll say it again here. Acknowledging great figures and phenomenal diorama work, nevertheless, the thing that stands out the most for me is subtle, totally precise and credible posing that doesn't just seem real but communicates through body language.

Funny and clever as this is, I'd like to see someone do the same thing but with the villains...

61Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 12:36

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Funny and clever as this is, I'd like to see someone do the same thing but with the villains...

For that to happen, we'd need a good sculpt of Josh Brolin, and the closest we've got is (I think) the Agent K sculpt I reviewed here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t10-product-review-dragon-models-ltd-mib3-men-in-black-3-agent-k-1969-josh-brolin#85

62Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 14:44

dadrab

dadrab
Damn that's cool.

Great idea, too.

Thanks for showing us.

63Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 17:06

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice red carpet set up. That looks fantastic. Just got back from seeing the movie this afternoon. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see those ladies in those dresses for real.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 C8485110

64Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 22:28

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Love it!! Not only are they clever, creative and well done, you are just having too much fun with your figures! Smile

65Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat 28 Apr 2018 - 0:27

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking avengers that attended the movie premiere photos!

66Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 20 Jul 2018 - 17:12

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing ! I spend many time by watching the pictures. So Great !

67Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 5:12

brassco

brassco
Loved the promotional group pictures! i wished you recreate the picture where cap stared with saliva scarlet witch's assets! and is there a hand sculpt with a V hand pose on the market?

cheers!

68Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 11:33

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@blackpool - Fantastic set-up and pics, especially the red carpet ones!
They're so serious... no one's smiling... maybe except Spidey!

@brassco - I can only recall HT Bruce Lee Casual Wear version and Brown Suit version that have "V"-posed right hands.

69Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu 2 May 2019 - 9:04

blackpool

blackpool
One year later, I couldn't pass on doing another "movie premiere" or "press tour" as they say now, anyway I couldn't pass, even more since my marvel family nicely grew up!

Hope you'll like!

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_01

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_02

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_03

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_04

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_05

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_06

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_07

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Endgamepremiere_08

70Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu 2 May 2019 - 9:20

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Nice use of the FaceApp. Where’d you get the Brolin sculpt?

71Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu 2 May 2019 - 11:16

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, great photos, poses, outfits, and choices of heads.

72Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 3 May 2019 - 11:55

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot for the feedback gents! making them all stand together was quite a challenge lol

Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Nice use of the FaceApp. Where’d you get the Brolin sculpt?

I bought that headsculpt from a custom artist named Jyn Seokwon (he did both sculpture and paint) I had originally purchased Benicio del Toro from him and he still had some painted Josh Brolin in stock, couldn't resist, I'ma big fan of this actor... Quite expensive,  way less than the big names of custom works, but still...

73Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri 3 May 2019 - 12:56

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I know of Jin’s work. I currently have a head sculpt and glasses in the works from him for Eggsy from The Kingsman. And you’re right, spendy, but not as crazy expensive as some of the custom artists.

74Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sun 5 May 2019 - 6:49

Eph

This is not only a set of fantastic pictures... i use it for to check what Hot toys Headsculpts there are and witch one i need for a new bash. Thank You very much, Friend

75Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sun 12 May 2019 - 19:34

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:I know of Jin’s work. I currently have a head sculpt and glasses in the works from him for Eggsy from The Kingsman. And you’re right, spendy, but not as crazy expensive as some of the custom artists.

Awesome! You won't be disapointed, the quality is another level higher than my fav hot toys heads!

Eph wrote:This is not only a set of fantastic pictures... i use it for to check what Hot toys Headsculpts there are and witch one i need for a new bash. Thank You very much, Friend

Thanks a lot Eph!

If it can be of any help the real hot toys on the last pictures are doc strange (infinity war), pepper potts (iron-man 3), peter parker (homecoming, but IW includes the same head), steve rogers (infinity war), wanda maximoff (avengers age of ultron), and starlord (GOTG vol.2)

I used threezero's Michonne for miss Danai Gurari, natasha romanoff is a clone from civil war version (available at onesixthkit), same for the Falcon and Tony Stark, both come from onesixthkit.

76Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat 18 May 2019 - 13:09

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great red carpet event!!! Such a fun photoshoot.

77Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed 30 Jun 2021 - 11:50

blackpool

blackpool
Quite a while I hadn't taken any picture of my "heroes" out of their business uniforms...

After watching again the two first alien movies, I realized the parallel (intentional or not) between Carole and her cat Goose, and Ripley and Jonesy... That's what gave me the idea to build a quick set up and use a bit more my captain marvel which is usually sleeping in her box with her insanely restrictive suit...

Hope you'll like

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Marvel17

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Marvel18

78Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed 30 Jun 2021 - 12:49

Diana

Diana
Awwww, super beautiful. <3
Great lighting, great reflection, great background, great mood... Very Happy

79Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed 30 Jun 2021 - 13:14

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent, beautiful scene and photography -- as usual. The lighting (both of the figures and background) is amazing, but everything is put together so perfectly. As a neutral observation, in the second photo, the head sculpt's appearance now reminded me a little bit of Hillary Swank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum