OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes afterwork!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat May 18, 2019 1:09 pm

ReverendSpooky

Great red carpet event!!! Such a fun photoshoot.

http://reverendspooky.com

77Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:50 am

blackpool

Quite a while I hadn't taken any picture of my "heroes" out of their business uniforms...

After watching again the two first alien movies, I realized the parallel (intentional or not) between Carole and her cat Goose, and Ripley and Jonesy... That's what gave me the idea to build a quick set up and use a bit more my captain marvel which is usually sleeping in her box with her insanely restrictive suit...

Hope you'll like

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Marvel17

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Marvel18

78Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Diana

Awwww, super beautiful. <3
Great lighting, great reflection, great background, great mood... Very Happy

79Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:14 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Excellent, beautiful scene and photography -- as usual. The lighting (both of the figures and background) is amazing, but everything is put together so perfectly. As a neutral observation, in the second photo, the head sculpt's appearance now reminded me a little bit of Hillary Swank.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

80Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:03 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The composition of that first image is quite literally 'out of this world'! Looks like a painting. You also managed to get her at just the right angles with just the right lighting that the sculpted hair isn't even that noticeable. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

81Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:20 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some great shots and CGI, lighting, Alex. That first image is stellar (pun intended). Really great stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 C8485110

82Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Chip

I think your Heroes collection and the photography is some of the best out there .

83Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Wow, these photos are fantastic!  I’m glad you posted to this thread again, because I wasn’t here prior to this year to see them.

God, I need to get that Winter Soldier Black Widow.  I don’t know what I’m waiting for now that I’ve atarted a 1/6 collection.

84Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:50 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Blackpool: Those are all so freaking cool looking. Heroes in civies is owned by you my friend. So much fun to look at. Do you catch yourself staring at them and time just flies by? Great work.

85Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:49 am

Dienamic

Dienamic
The Alien franchise is one of my favorites. Minus the boots this could be Ripleys daughter from Alien Isolation (her name escapes me atm...).

86Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:52 am

blackpool

blackpool
Diana wrote:Awwww, super beautiful. <3
Great lighting, great reflection, great background, great mood... Very Happy

Thank you very much Diana! Glad the mood can be felt on the final image, I don't know why but I've been into quiet and peaceful settings lately more than action, explosions, and big guns (which I still like Very Happy )

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent, beautiful scene and photography -- as usual. The lighting (both of the figures and background) is amazing, but everything is put together so perfectly. As a neutral observation, in the second photo, the head sculpt's appearance now reminded me a little bit of Hillary Swank.

I must confess my girlfriend made me a lovely surprise getting me one of those "lumecube" sets, there was a fair deal on amazon recently, I wasn't aware of... Still, while I've criticizing the price of such lights, I must admit the quality of the light and filters provided are outstanding compared to my little RGB spotlights...

I totally agree that she has some Hillary Swank vibe, even some young Sigourney Weaver in the eyes. The likness to Brie Larson is not as good as I thought, but the headsculpt quality is awesome

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Img_5710

skywalkersaga wrote:The composition of that first image is quite literally 'out of this world'! Looks like a painting. You also managed to get her at just the right angles with just the right lighting that the sculpted hair isn't even that noticeable. : )

Thanks a lot for the kind words Sky, much appreciated! You're are right that she is not easy to shoot with that restrictive sculpted hair, and while the rendering is very good, it's  painful to pose her. Just in that shot, the head was popping out every ten minutes, and it nearly left scars on the phicen shoulder from the sharp hair sculpt.

Stryker2011 wrote:Some great shots and CGI, lighting, Alex. That first image is stellar (pun intended). Really great stuff.

Thanks a lot Mark! I gotta say this one has quite a lot of CGI for the background, the light color were on the real set, I'm just a bit disappointed that the "NIN" logo on her Tshirt is barely noticeable when it's a captain marvel feature I wanted to show...

Chip wrote:I think your Heroes collection and the photography is some of the best out there .

Wow, thanks a lot for the very kind words mate! I try my best, continusouly being humbled and inspired by a bunch of photographers and hot toys bloggers that display their work on instagram, those guys are the very best... if you have some time to visit the galleries of capesandrifles, steel_shields_80, uncannyfigures, onesixthshooter...

Xavion2004 wrote:Wow, these photos are fantastic!  I’m glad you posted to this thread again, because I wasn’t here prior to this year to see them.
God, I need to get that Winter Soldier Black Widow.  I don’t know what I’m waiting for now that I’ve atarted a 1/6 collection.

You're welcome, and thanks for the cool feedback! with all the versions that have been made it's hard to choose a black widow lately!

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Blackpool: Those are all so freaking cool looking. Heroes in civies is owned by you my friend. So much fun to look at. Do you catch yourself staring at them and time just flies by? Great work.

Aaaaaa thanks a lot AFM, much appreciated coming from you bro! And yeah, indeed, I do stare at them so much time... most of my photoshoots take two days, the first one I pose the figures and I sit n stare lmao

Dienamic wrote:The Alien franchise is one of my favorites.  Minus the boots this could be Ripleys daughter from Alien Isolation (her name escapes me atm...).

Oh yeah indeed! I haven't played the whole game but I remember her now that you mention it! That was unintended, but I'll take it lol

87Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You are right, the head sculpt is top notch in quality (well, it is HT), too bad about the molded hair. The expression is a strange combination of passive and attentive, but it works well for being a little lost in thought as in your set up (at least that is how I imagine it).

88Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:50 pm

KamenRider2049

Looks amazing! Love the off duty casual wear for them all. Is that Bucky head from HT or is that aftermarket?

89Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:57 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wonderful work my friend cheers

90Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:28 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I love the red carpet shots, looks like a really fun time.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 1f60e

91Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:15 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
A new fantastic Heroine joined the band. She is wonderful and Your pictures superp as ever.

Btw. ... where´s Stan Lee on the Gala ? Laughing

92Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:34 am

blackpool

blackpool
Been a while I hadn't put my heroes out of their suits... considering the recent events shaking the hollywood industry... Defenders gotta defend!

hope you'll like! (10pts for the one finding the awful joke in the pic... yes i'll burn in hell, I know Razz )

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Sagaft10

Ephiane wrote:Btw. ... where´s Stan Lee on the Gala ? Laughing

This time Stan the man is here!

93Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous and inventive shot. Is the bad joke that
Spoiler:
?

94Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:26 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
aha, that's perfect!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

95Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:14 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s hilarious. Nicely done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 1f10

96Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:16 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Late to the party, also noticed the sign, but at first I thought Stan Lee was holding it that way.

97Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:44 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Nice to keep the Stan moments in there, and surely someone will sort that sign out eventually..... Smile

98Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:43 pm

Diana

Diana
Bwaha! Thank you! That was a great laugh! Laughing 
And Daredevil is still my favourite superhero and I have that same figure, so score doubled! Very Happy

99Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes afterwork! Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Really great pics! Thx for sharing this.

Diorama - Heroes afterwork! - Page 4 Banner_andreas_haak11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum