OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

shovelchop81

Done the hs mostly now, just need to lighten it in a couple of places, ink the dredds and use a mix of gloss and matte cc. Made a black net suit from an old trampoline safety net and I'm modding the armour.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 IY06wPo

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 XKw6j3a

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 SKCA7VJ

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 8jJrslH

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 GVhnfQg

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 DF72XNr

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 TbfJkZH

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 V3HvZ9r

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 OM2k9Ew

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 GhUdOjg

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 8GaScjD

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Z7dMde2

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 QJowom2

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 HtKeqpy

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 KzDWWeB

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Looking good!

Tangerine netting used to be good, but, I suppose they don't some packed like that now.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

Rogerbee wrote:Looking good!

Tangerine netting used to be good, but, I suppose they don't some packed like that now.

CHEERS!

That's a blast from the past! I think the netting was green or bright orange though, he'd look like  member of Zig Zig Sputnik! Laughing

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 MV5BNTEwOTZlZjEtOTg5Yi00OThmLWI2NjktNTMzZTk5MDgxZGQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_

Took longer than I thought to get the hs where I wanted it but done now, the armour is just on loose as a mock up and he needs a neck!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Ldb38gy

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 YURYlHl

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 1pU3OPJ

maquette for pattern reference, not sure about it's colour accuracy though, seemed more of a gray green to me in the movie.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 9r3Kdxz

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 BTsuwKd

Well I'm not bloody repainting him! Wink  except for the beads...okay there's a few tweaks I need to do like on his cheek bones, I'm tired now though.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 L0slWXO

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Xhk4Q8s

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 HrTyc3A

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 BFvUNHa

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 OQwrAR4

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 P7Ls9de

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
More beautiful paint and he looks almost done!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

PureEnergy

shovelchop81 wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:

Apex Predator…  

Smile

Magnificent paint apps and detailing.

good one! Looks like a giant gorilla too if you want to 'double entendre' the title.

Funny you should mention that, Chop...  

That particular pun had been difficult to resist.  However, there seemed to exist a sufficient one in the apex Predator notion, itself (not to mention the fact that I often refer to your method as “guerrilla,” LOL).  

I suppose that it all seemed to be a bit too much sugar for a dime…

And speaking of too much sugar for a dime…

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 MV5BNTEwOTZlZjEtOTg5Yi00OThmLWI2NjktNTMzZTk5MDgxZGQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_

Wow! Look at all that!  Never mind the hair and the outfits...  Those poses!  Laughing

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
PureEnergy wrote:Wow! Look at all that! Never mind the hair and the outfits... Those poses! Laughing

...and they're all guys!! Laughing The only song I remember them doing was "The Time Warp" from the Rocky Horror Show very appropriately!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:More beautiful paint and he looks almost done!

Cheers GF, a ways to go yet though.. as always! Wink

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Talk about a blast from the past! The netting would have to be painted, but I think it was in scale.

CHEERS!

PureEnergy

shovelchop81 wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:Wow! Look at all that!  Never mind the hair and the outfits...  Those poses!  Laughing

...and they're all guys!! Laughing  The only song I remember them doing was "The Time Warp" from the Rocky Horror Show very appropriately!

"All guys" - well, per se...  

I’ve never seen the RHPS, nor have I ever heard of these guys, but they certainly exemplify that ultra-mod that were the ultimately awesome ‘80s…  

That furtive fellow on the far left, hahaha!  WTH?  What’s he doing with his hands there? LOL.

Then you’ve got the all-business rebel yeller - Billy Idol’s stunt double - while the middle one looks on with utter pride, as if to say, “Yeah, mate, now that’s straddling the line of discord and rhyme...  Smashing!”  

And then there’s the hybrid androgyne in stilettos; one part leopard, two parts clownfish…?  

Finally, you’ve got the leader (he has to be), in the half-shirt, with a jockstrap, LOL - with that pose and an expression that seems to say so matter-of-factly, “We are, indeed, the very flash in the radical pan!”

Ah, the ever-unabashed when awful ‘80s…  

This shall be desktop for the day.  

Many thanks, Chop!  

Laughing

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
That furtive fellow on the far left, hahaha! WTH? What’s he doing with his hands there? LOL.

I think he's sying "Help me! I'm married look, I've got a ring to prove it...these crazy bastards abducted me and are forcing me to dress like them!"

And then there’s the hybrid androgyne in stilettos; one part leopard, two parts clownfish…?

I think this was the lead singer, obviously bent as a corkscrew and a Mad Max2 fan!

Oh dear, made the mistake of watching a music video of theirs on YT, they are beyond terrible.... Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

PureEnergy

shovelchop81 wrote:obviously bent as a corkscrew...

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 2qer10

Laughing

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Nooo! Not Jellybean! Like a record... damn showing my age now! A mate had a poster of him for some reason, he was into AH-HA, Bross, Duran Duran etc.. I was and still am a Metalhead, so Metallica, Megadeth, WASP etc..

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That's not Jellybean, he was a producer for Madonna, that's Pete Burns. Damian did The Timewarp, Sigue Sigue Sputnik only ever had a hit with Shoot It Up (Love Missile F-111). I only remember them because they played a gig at the University of East Anglia and caused a stir.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:That's not Jellybean, he was a producer for Madonna, that's Pete Burns. Damian did The Timewarp, Sigue Sigue Sputnik only ever had a hit with Shoot It Up (Love Missile F-111). I only remember them because they played a gig at the University of East Anglia and caused a stir.

CHEERS!

I bow to your superior knowledge on 80's pop music, definitely wasn't my thing like I mentioned above I was into metal through and through; I just remember fragments of the pop stuff I was forced to endure due to the serious lack of metal bars and clubs in Athens! One of the main reasons I never returned to live there and stayed in Swansea for the metal and Biker scene as well as all the gorgeous drunk girls/women!Twisted Evil

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
LOL!

I guess I watched TOTP a bit too much!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ended up repainting the head and small areas of the body to match the paler skin tone, damn that paint stank! Andrea Color skin tone set, maybe it just reacted badly to being used over the clear coat? Clear coated it again using the better Vallejo matte over the new paint work. Also modded and painted the armour with a wash, created a neck using a ball joint and a bit of Godzilla's tail. Need to do the mask and make him a cannon the correct size.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 5jPUsMi

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 XH4Jqtz

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 OfhfjMl

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 JZ4hK6J

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 DP8nJtc

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 JxJeCvG

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 YdZEj7C

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Tgvhrwx

Ovy

Ovy
Bionicle joints.<3

AND...Make string vests GREAT AGAAIN!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Article-1299612-0AA8775F000005DC-546_233x353

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
LOL! Good old Rab! "Beat ut!"

Never used that Andrea paint, never had problems with Vallejo.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Decided it was time my old MacFarlane Predator sacrificed himself for the greater good of his species! Dated 1987-2004 so I guess it's a reissue? I don't know why they'd put the movie release date on a figure. Anyway he's a bit undersized with hardly any articulation just taking up precious space on my Predators shelves, got some great parts to donate though! Even the base is really nice. I'll use his head with the mask on and a bloody spine as an accessory for the HP as he casually rips the FP's head and spine out in the movie (to collect DNA to see why he went rogue perhaps now that we know these are not just trophies?). his cannon looks the right size for the FP, the one he came with is a recast of one of the Wolf P's guns. Plenty of stuff for other Pred builds like the armour, feet, gauntlets etc.. Got some previously cast Jaffa armour to make his kilt from.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 UWJ0DjY

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Gf1ftru

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 RpoCLn1

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 MV4DOGF

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 MH8fRGG

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 QJ1U9Wp

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 VJ1y1uE

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 GDc17WS

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 7cCMGDa

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'm glad I didn't get that figure now. I have a Billiken kit, but that doesn't have any jewellery.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:I'm glad I didn't get that figure now. I have a Billiken kit, but that doesn't have any jewellery.

CHEERS!

Well he is a bit dated now a days (having said that I own the original Medicom 12" Predator and Alien figures back when they were rubbery plastic over articulated skeletons) the MacFarlane AVP 1/6 'statues' are really nice, have those on display with my HT Preds.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Photo_01

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 12-grid-alien-avp-figure-mcfarlane-3

You can join the bases to create a disk and reverse the figures so they are fighting each other, that's how mine are displayed, except mine are right in each other's faces.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 FCP6M9FFWM6TCOG.LARGE

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Those are pretty nice! Bandai did nice 1/12 versions.

CHEERS!

peter the painter

Must admit preds are not really my thing however, I do congratulate you once again for your excellent custom work on this subject.

Cheers,

Peter.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Those are pretty nice! Bandai did nice 1/12 versions.

CHEERS!

Yeah, got one for a friend years back.

peter the painter wrote:Must admit preds are not really my thing however, I do congratulate you once again for your excellent custom work on this subject.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thanks for looking Peter! Same process as the Dwarves, I just make stuff as I get to it Wink .

Lots of cutting and glueing today trying to distract my senses from my bastard toothache! Sucky start to the year, back then immediately tooth! Anyway sinuses now full of melted plastic and various adhesives' stinks some time later and the armour is all modded and painted with some attached, removed the face from the MF Pred to use on a future build (does anyone know someone who sells custom 1/6 silicone dreadlocks? There used to be a guy on Ebay years ago) with that grey cranium part etc.. Did a bit of silver dry sponging too.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 KwEuPig

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 ZMRbToc

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 FzrFdGb

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 NNOQBMO

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 QBBe5Fj

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 DeCAtur

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Em8oO4U

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 8WLqUZ4

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 A3i3JZb

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 HZxJWFd

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 F3j9A04

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 MAjwwPg

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looking good!

CHEERS!

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
great work, it is really starting to come together!

FYI, HC are now doing AVP Scar Predator (HT KO) in 3 versions: masked, open mandibles and closed mandibles. Might be good for future pred custom fodder

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Looking good!

CHEERS!

Thanks Roger! Do you know where to get pin numbers for bluetooth keyboards? Can't get my new keyboard to connect.

jaztermareal wrote:great work, it is really starting to come together!

FYI, HC are now doing AVP Scar Predator (HT KO) in 3 versions: masked, open mandibles and closed mandibles. Might be good for future pred custom fodder

Thank you Jaz! Cheers for the info on the HC Scar! Great news as I want to make a Chopper Predator as he's the only one I'm missing.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 81Yw-7jlFyL._SY606_

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 6318_press09-001

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Hqdefault

my FP is getting there, the kilt will need a lot of filing on the underside and it's old school resin..yuck..really messy and stinks!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 EM1OwUR

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Wans't aware you needed one, what brand is it? I only have plain wireless ones.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Wans't aware you needed one, what brand is it? I only have plain wireless ones.

CHEERS!

It's just a preference thing, that old night owl one is way too heavy and tough to use, it's like a workout in a gym! The mini one I'm using now is a bit unpredictable with random keys malfunctioning regularly, good as a back up. The new one is a really nice featherlite but super sturdy about the size of an i-pad called an Arteck HB030B. I mucked up and missed the the pin when I tried to connect it, now I can't recover it and my PC keeps asking for it in order to connect it via bluetooth.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 6 Arteck-HB030B-Keyboard-5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum