OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

shovelchop81

Just another day for me except no postman, a bit like Sundays then.. Decided to go with the light coloured male body as it will be all covered up anyway so I can keep the darker brown one for the Uruk-Hai build down the road, I removed the feet using boiling water as per usual (I never use a hair dryer) which was quite a feat, no pun intended, as you can see how long the posts are to the swivel stop at the top. Built him up a bit with soft foam and have been repeatedly tending to my farm of latex casts, run out of black finally so using grey latex now to build it up, it's on the inside so won't matter and any slight marbling might create a nice effect anyway; it'll also be painted too. Enjoy your festivities, food and presents! I'm stuck with crappy boring food from the convenience store as all the supermarket delivery slots have been booked up this week unsurprisingly.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 N5dBKdc

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 5oppxkw

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 QZeYvvY

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Yr1uEOC

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 STcZZCB

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Viduehe

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 FwHzBv0

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Xj6zf1J

shovelchop81

Almost there casting wise, just thought I'd explain where I plan for the latex skin to go on the body's anatomy. Anything it can't cover I'll use cut-offs from the latex or bits of the Godzilla skin to fill in.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Nz5aRHG

UPPER AND LOWER ARMS

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 RnUNobH

LEGS

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 YE3M7Jh

BACK, NECK AND CROTCH

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Y1l1hXC

SHOULDERS

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 SVfZpcA

CHEST AND ABDOMEN

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VpB9SDK

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Mayo anyone!?

Hope you had a good day.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

Rogerbee wrote:Mayo anyone!?

Hope you had a good day.

CHEERS!

SSDD...LOL! Felt like I was unwrapping presents today though as I finally got to carefully peal out the latex castings. All came out well and I spent most of today trimming them and working out how to place them over the figure of which I'll add a bit more foam to the legs and arms etc.. to get the righ proportions first but you'll see the planned layout below.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 OpaqbNn

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 YUfHopr

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 9rtnFBG

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 4fGSbTA

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VNnjt97

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 9IGUViK

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Y2X58qg

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 HTSTcwh

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 MBrx8mL

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 DrQQimW

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Interesting, I'm sure something magical will emerge!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:
Interesting, I'm sure something magical will emerge!

CHEERS!

Cheers Roger! Hopefully more menacing than magical! Started fitting and gluing the latex on over the added padding but have had to stop as I've run out of glue and put my back out by bending over which is daft! Should get more glue soon but can continue doing some dremell work to attach the hands and feet in the meantime.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Gekkxeo

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 MfVibqH

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 PJLxODG

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VJDQjBi

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 TF07R8i

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 2Eu8ZzP

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 LKYLfBq

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Y1NpZbk

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 MNPsuDA

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I can see where you're going now. Looks good!

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was a little confused, as apparently was Roger, where this was going. So many pieces... But now I see where it's heading, as well. Your ability to see form out of chaos is truly remarkable, my friend.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
As long as Chop knows! LOL!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:I can see where you're going now. Looks good!

CHEERS!

Stryker2011 wrote:I was a little confused, as apparently was Roger, where this was going. So many pieces... But now I see where it's heading, as well. Your ability to see form out of chaos is truly remarkable, my friend.

Rogerbee wrote:As long as Chop knows! LOL!

CHEERS!

lol! I'm fairly sure I know where I'm going but you know my builds, they sort of have a life of their own! Did some dremelling and super glued the ankle joints in place, a bit messy (can't lean forward very well right now Embarassed ) but can fill in the gaps with hot glue as this area will all be covered up by skin and armour anyway.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Ht4E7wd

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 HbAPNZf

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 I9l9Xuz

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 HJTTgjs

PureEnergy

I can see it. It's definitely progressing along quite nicely.

Exemplary use of clamps, too, by the way.

Wink

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Bionic Pred!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
PureEnergy wrote:I can see it.  It's definitely progressing along quite nicely.  

Exemplary use of clamps, too, by the way.  

Wink

Thanks! Yes I pride myself in my clamping skills! Not really lol but they are very useful.

Rogerbee wrote:Bionic Pred!

CHEERS!

Not far off Roger (Spoiler Alert!) he's actually genetically enhanced for strength and size, also most notably he has built in biomechanical armour and weapons that can surface when needed! The idea is that the Predators only take the skull and spine of their prey, not only as trophies but to gather genetic material in the brain and spinal fluid of worthy opponents so they can modify and upgrade themselves!

My glue and Fugitive Predator just arrived YAY! cheers
Definitely worth the money, not HT by any means but does have that 'new figure' smell I miss from their original Predator kit releases, I haven't noticed it on figures for years (was probably deemed toxic). His left bicep's a bit loose and his right shoulder pad popped off but both easily fixed, nothing was broken. Some parts are a bit stuck with paint or more likely gloss so need a bit of brute force, the armour is all separate and not glued or moulded in so you can turn the gauntlets (unlike the video reviewer's description, eh they're newbie collectors and will learn in time..). Plenty of accessories that do the job, some extra wrist pegs would have been nice and ditch the stand's crotch grabber bracket for a waist clamping one. The jaws need a bit of force to get out due to the gloss sticking there too. All in all a good figure for £60 brand new, 2nd hand HT 'Classic' Pred figures go for over £200 used if you can find them. The dredds are a nice soft rubber too all he really needs is a matte clear coat if you're not a customizer or builder. I think I might swap out the body for a thinner one to be more movie accurate, paint that, use real netting, adapt the armour to fit, make a smaller cannon, change the dreads with the Lost Predator's thinner ones so the HP can have the thick long ones instead etc..

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 UzJptZK

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 7cCMGDa

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 3Xj3Kuv

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 0fwfd41

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Oz0mo9e

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 NnUQdzi

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 DStCUQY

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 WrLhQec

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 3upWy51

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 B56Yhqh

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Au7KB8h

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 ITPDxyi

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 XJ9XySH

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VeSEmw4

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 EBNtACI

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 ULcf4nU

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 IhtkeAP

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 O5OEUd3

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Q9jXgSo

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 F5TOwCs

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 0MvHyYn

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Q2egv4F

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Rr6V75F

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 FF0SNlm

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 ZeQppG5

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 JzcJeTd

THINNNEEERRR...

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 UBSu8xL

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 OCSfq52

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Not half bad for a KO,

You needn't worry about spoilers, I've no intention of seeing that movie, ever! Looking forward to seeing what you do though.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice new acquisition. And your own is coming along nicely to go with it. I can relate to the new figure smell. Brings back memories of the little Kenner Star Wars action figures from my childhood.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Not half bad for a KO,

You needn't worry about spoilers, I've no intention of seeing that movie, ever! Looking forward to seeing what you do though.

CHEERS!

ahh well your loss, i don't take movies so seriously any more, probably thanks to meds! Wink cheers for sticking with the build though. others might not want spoilers though.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new acquisition. And your own is coming along nicely to go with it. I can relate to the new figure smell. Brings back memories of the little Kenner Star Wars action figures from my childhood.

can't remember that far back! Laughing

i'll be building both together now to completely confuse you guys! Very Happy stuck with the baby keyboard again usb extension cable's knackered i think..back's still playing up so difficult to swap it out.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Removed all the armour etc.. to compare bodies for you and replace it for the build, you'll see they just cloned the generation 1 HT Pred body from the City Pred. Armour came off fairly easily, had to pry the glue loose to separate the torso armour and cut the belt to remove the crotch armour although i'm sure heating it would work too.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 EYBUGet

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 FbznHiD

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 KVE7qHZ

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 H3BFexJ

Lost Pred, Gen 1 Cassic Pred, Clone Pred

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 HnDpgNs

Thin body I plan to use as a base

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 6smzwqu

Parts for skin texture

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 6drnpPk

Long dredds on HP

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VbKE2AO

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 T3Ki11U

Short thin dredds with Fugitive Pred (FP) mask sort of, doesn't fit

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 EJXhfCm

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 OVxOjAI

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looking good!

I don't mind sequels or franchises if they stay true to the essence of the source material. The Iron Man movies were good, I liked them. However, the team-up movies just didn't appeal and they just looked like video games to me. Child's Play was good, but only thanks to the talents of Kevin Yagher, Tony Gardner and Brad Dourif when they brought Chucky to life. Sharknado cracks me up, they can keep them coming for as long as they want.

Aside from that there hasn't been much that has appealed. Even Star Wars has lost all the magic for me.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
been removing and swapping out the dredds, more work than it sounds but not a problem once I figured out the glueing system as it needs two types of glue per dredd. A few dredds short on this one but that's okay as i'll have extras to use from the next. Also working out textured thinner limbs but not too thin, (Spoiler Alert!) i think this pred was a scientist which is why he tries to bring the warning and awesome 'Super predator killer Suit' (SPKS) at the end off the movie; going to have to make that too!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 FJfEPQZ

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 FSuxEJv

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 TpKoCN0

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 XUJr4fD

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 ERs59H5

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 YsxJnYR

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 O7biqlw

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 WyntN8B

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 WKXsBYC

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 5l6t3Bn

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 GOMVSBj

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 25eRf0G

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 LAlwwF5

PureEnergy

Continually impressive, Chop...

Madman!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
PureEnergy wrote:Continually impressive, Chop...

Madman!

Thanks!

Dredds done.

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Ec8WR80

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 7tsomGZ

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 7syxDFC

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 YIaV67S

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 9mv5PO1

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 BdhCf6f

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 VGdfhpZ

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nice dreds!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:Nice dreds!

CHEERS!

Thanks I'll ink them black later. building the FP body now, got to use my 'T' cutting joint tool for my Dremel more effectively this time. Black miliput will be used for minor sculpting fixes..

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 3e2jhcX

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 IWbI5D0

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 MjNMDTo

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 18B1rUF

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 WRRNRzY

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 BoiDBAr

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 HQ0dwab

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 Q3taW28

viscious bugger, don't slip!!

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 DSUYFoI

The Predators 2018, Building The Ultimate Xmass Grinches! WIP Hot Glue Blood/Gore Effects, New Blade Weapon For FP & Next WIP Reveal.. - Page 4 O8KdLni

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice! Word of warning though, some of those Character bodies can go very floppy, had that happen to my Doc, so much so he became unusable.

CHEERS!

henchman21

henchman21
Wow... that's a really awesome build Smile.
And as for OSW, been locked out since July, tech guys won't even reply to emails

PureEnergy

You know, I am not especially fond of the Predator films, but that’s a non-issue here; all that is required to sincerely appreciate these builds is a sense for the creativity, quality, and resourcefulness that you’ve put into them.  

Fantastic artistry, brother.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:
Nice! Word of warning though, some of those Character bodies can go very floppy, had that happen to my Doc, so much so he became unusable.

CHEERS!

I know, you tell me every time I use one and I've used at least fifty!! Laughing Wink I'll stiffen the joints up with 'o' rings or nail polish if needed.

henchman21 wrote:Wow... that's a really awesome build Smile.
And as for OSW, been locked out since July, tech guys won't even reply to emails

Thanks HM!
Yup the new owners are dicks! I've got 10 years of constant work on there Evil or Very Mad .

PureEnergy wrote:You know, I am not especially fond of the Predator films, but that’s a non-issue here; all that is required to sincerely appreciate these builds is a sense for the creativity, quality, and resourcefulness that you’ve put into them.  

Fantastic artistry, brother.

Thank you very much PE! I do my best with what I have stored away which is quite a lot to be fair! Twisted Evil

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I guess, but, the joints on this one might be harder to get to under all that skin. The armour will add weight on them too. I'm sure you'll find a way to make things work though.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Rogerbee wrote:I guess, but, the joints on this one might be harder to get to under all that skin. The armour will add weight on them too. I'm sure you'll find a way to make things work though.

CHEERS!

I understand what you mean and those are legitimate problems, the skin sections are replacing entire limbs not just covering them which makes them 'my' joints at the end of the day...eh.. screws and shims!! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum