OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 30]

441OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:31 am

BAMComix

Amazing looking figures!

442OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Just a quick intro Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Hey all,
Just wanted to do a quick introduction. First, thanks for letting me join. I'm mostly into paranormal/horror/fantasy type characters. Hopefully I can put up some photoshoots that will be of interest to at least some of you...LOL...Again, thanks for having me...See you on the Dahk side...muahahahahaha...

443OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:28 pm

TravelGuide

Welcome!

444OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Hello! :) Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:27 pm

SteveReevesIsHot

Hello,

I'm that woman who is a fan of a lot of different types of figures, from Barbies to G.I. Joes to one sixth seamless figures. You may have also noticed that I think that Steve Reeves is hot! Wink He was a true role model for people, and I really love the fact that he was made into a one sixth action fig.

Well, I'm glad that I found this site, and I think that I'm going to enjoy it here.

TTYL,
SteveReevesIsHot

445OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, SRIH. Glad you could join us. Feel free to start a thread and show us your collection if you’re so inclined.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 C8485110

446OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome guys! Really looking forward to your future posts Very Happy

447OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:24 am

Illusion

Illusion
Hello everyone,
I have been browsing this site once in a while and though I may not end up contributing all that much, I feel more comfortable being registered than being an anonymous guest.
My name is Daniela; I am located in Germany.
My 1/6 collection started with Fashion Dolls in 2010 and expanded to include action figures in 2016. It is about 50:50 by now. My action figure collection does not have a clear focus but definitely favours fantasy and hitman.
Constantly - and jealously - admiring other collectors' various creations of whatever kind (dioramas, clothes, accessories... ), I finally got around to try to bash a figure and create some stuff myself in 2019. Meanwhile - though still a long way to go - I find this much more delightful and satisfying than my frequent purchases. Blame it on my Fashion Doll background, my preferred material to work with are seed beads. All that glitters. Certainly not everyone's cup to tea, but mine. (For those of you imagining John Wick dressed in an Elton John stage costume... well, not quite...)

448OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
welcome Daniela! welcome to OSF! Hopefully you will find the time to show us your collection. It sounds as if you have an great area of interest Very Happy Very Happy

449OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:52 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Welcome Daniela/Iliusion.
I hope to see pics of your collection. I don't have a large collection myself. I've got just 5 figures. But I do take a lot of pictures of them Smile

450OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:07 am

DarthJ

[quote="Illusion"]
My 1/6 collection started with Fashion Dolls in 2010 and expanded to include action figures in 2016.

I don't know if you have "discovered" these yet but there are several subjects about combining fashion dolls and action figures :

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t127-barbie-debarbiefied-continuously-updated

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2630-phicen-tbleague-figures-with-fashion-dolls-clothing-accessoires-continuing

451OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:43 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Daniela. Your collection sounds intriguing, and not at all out of place. Many of the Fashion Dolls I’ve seen are fairly intricate. If you haven’t seen DonDeg’s work here (or his Blog — usually linked in his posts), or Christine/Lynkhart — you should definitely check them out. We would all like to see anything you feel comfortable sharing.

452OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:58 am

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks everyone!!
don't get me wrong: apart from my fashion doll collection I do have enough "true" action figures that I could post here. I am just not taking that many pictures these days, let alone little stories which I have also already done. As my fashion dolls are no Barbie - they are a wee bit taller - I do not tend to team them up with my action figures. So, there is little risk you would see them unless you ask for them Wink
I have already come across some of Lynkharts' pics, yes. Totally cool stuff.  Cool Amazing avatar too.
Hadn't seen DonDeg's posts yet. Poppy, yes... I do own some incarnations of that sculpt too. His Blog seems to be a great site to spend some time gawking. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just to give everyone an idea, I enclose pics of two of my favourite fashion dolls (but I do not intend to bring them up in this forum, just wanted to share where this Glitterazzi is coming from):
As for my action figures, I will of course start a separate thread for my stuff (for the time being I can pick a selection from my archive).

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 9773752781_1baa1d3455_c

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 48913732843_a92968afe1_c

453OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:02 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's it. I think I'm in love. Again. With that second one. Smile Beautiful work, Illusion.

454OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:16 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I love that first picture. Beautiful setting!

455OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:51 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice figures and wonderfully photographed!

456OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:18 am

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you all Smile

457OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:06 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great photos, Illusion. They both look like some nice figures.

458OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:04 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hello all. We are Lilith and Bernadette from Gizem's nice kittens. We live in a flat, owned by a teddybabe together with over 30 others of our kind.
There are many pictures of us, but our focus is on the stories we have to tell.

This is Bernadette and me.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 40831b10

Greetings
Lilith

459OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:08 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Welcome to the Forum!

460OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:11 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Welcome. We've already met, nice to see you here Smile

461OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your welcome.

We also have armed guards at home, but Lilith and I are more for the power of dialogue.I'm glad we have our strong fighters, because monsters like the Moptopus can hide anywhere.
We already know Lexi from somewhere else and we followed her here.

Lilith and I take turns writing here, you can see it in the style we write.

Greetings
Bernadette

462OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome! bounce

463OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome to the board. Nice pics of your ladies.

464OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:46 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your welcome greetings.
This picture was from a series, because I like to go hiking. When there is something to talk about, I also take others with me, like Bernadette here.

Cheers
Lilith

465OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed welcome aboard!

466OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to All the new Friends here ! After a long absence i have to spend some Days now to enjoy all your work Very Happy

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Dequ9e10

467OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Hellborn59

New here.

Always liked to sculpt.
Mostly sculpting digitally in Zbrush and printing on my own printers now days .

Stumbled on the seamless figures when looking for info on ball joint dolls.

Did order one, liked it but what do I do now...

But that's for another thread Wink

468OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Hellborn59. (Great name). Have you done any head sculpts in Zbrush? That would be the next logical steps if you have a body. Very Happy Good luck, have fun, and please share any work.

469OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Hellborn59

Did a Marilyn Monroe head sculpt as a test.
Not real hair though.

First projects will probably be some pinup girls.
Betty Page
Dita
Marilyn

So far I have focused on setting up projects for Shoes, Feets, Hands and constructed a Head with movable eyes, removable face and hair.

Currently trying to figure out how to make the hair but have not found a god material. The kind I gotten so far are to stiff, probably best suited for larger dolls. Grateful if anyone can tip on where to get the kind of hair that the heads that comes with some of the bodys have.

Gonna have to figure out how to make clothes as well and that is the least fun part in my opinion.

And the name.
Some 25 years ago I used to play an online flight simulator game (Fighters Anthology) and Hellborn was my callsign.
Still using it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum