OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Empty TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:19 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi All, i read something about problems with the metal pegs. I use a tool to press them back into the peg adaptor.

TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix 20200617
TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix 20200618
TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix 20200619
TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix 20200620

2TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Empty Re: TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:49 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. That’s pretty much it. Though I use the needle-nose pliers to also pinch the forearm bracket where the wrist joint enters, in an attempt to prevent the peg from popping out again. Sometimes it works. I like the additional character pics you posted to show how you did it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, nice new character, hope to see him deployed in some scenes.

In my experience this technique works as a way to simply attach the wrist peg back in place, but it fails to make it secure or lasting -- that can only be achieved if the metal brace (under the silicone skin) can be kept from moving backwards and easing the lower arm's clamp around the wrist peg.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
You can also put a few drops of Super Glue on the part that goes back into the wrist. i had to to this with my Wonder Woman. Then it will never come out again. Just make sure the peg is straight when you glue it in.

5TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Empty Re: TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:20 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Thanks for posting!

Ovy

Ovy
Never experienced that yet fortunately, bit I will keep that in mind. Always great to see your Bean Warrior. <3

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the tip, Ephiane!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks All, great Brainstorming Very Happy Glue is not bad at this point i think, because the movement of the Hand that is gone than is minimal.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
It's always good to know new tips. I really liked the photos, sort of a disney-esque short where the character magically loses and gains his hand.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! TBLeague / Phicen figure hand peg fix 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum