OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENTLY ON SALE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:08 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, the name Toy Anxiety is remarkably apt. If you are really looking for something, you have to stalk it, and it is nerve wrecking and unsuccessful a good 2/3 of the time. But they do generally have better prices and cheaper shipping, though not always.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Xavion2004

That’s the ironic thing about Black Ops Toys.   The prices are marked up to the point where even with a 25% discount they’re more expensive than some other sites, but the flip side is that because their prices are so high, at least they have a pretty nice selection day in and day out.

That can be nice to have around at times. Like today…I needed a Beretta. Checked a few other sites, little to nothing, mainly nothing. I went to Black Ops, and I had several to choose from.

28CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:56 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:That’s the ironic thing about Black Ops Toys.   The prices are marked up to the point where even with a 25% discount they’re more expensive than some other sites, but the flip side is that because their prices are so high, at least they have a pretty nice selection day in and day out.

I agree. I picked up something I had long given up on, it was way overpriced, but with the 25% discount I told myself it was worth it. Smile I didn't have a bunch of absolutely must-have items on Toy Anxiety this time around (if I did, I would not have chanced it waiting for a sale), but was able to pick up a bunch of medieval-ish and modern gear and outfits (like shoes) that I often forego because I can't talk myself into needing them at the usual price. But when it's sale time, I figure it is worth splurging for things that will come useful.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:51 am

collectorofmany

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to finally finish up the motorcycle clothing for Cameron with this sale, but I do still need to get her the bike. I also picked up a few other things just because. And I’m with you on you have to stalk it, and thanks to the measurement post of the TBL body guide thread, I was able to remove an un-useable item in my cart. Hopefully the rest will fit my buxom lady! Wink

30CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:22 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm very glad I was useful. And that your collection is growing.

31CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty TOY ANXIETY SALE November 21-26 Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:16 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TOY ANXIETY SALE announced, running from 5 pm (Phoenix time) Sunday, November 21, to Friday, November 26 -- 45% off everything.

https://toyanxiety.com/

32CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:24 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks. Unfortunately everything I really wanted disappeared out of my cart and i refreshed at 7 CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 1f62a haha. Oh well, saved some money, next year I'll get something!

33CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:39 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
They thoughtfully removed the $575 boxed La Muerta figure from the website this morning before the sale started. At $345, she would have been tempting, so that saved me from blowing my budget for the rest of the year.

34CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:42 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:They thoughtfully removed the $575 boxed La Muerta figure from the website this morning before the sale started.  At $345, she would have been tempting, so that saved me from blowing my budget for the rest of the year.

Yea i saw that too haha, they had a few hard to find figures but that la muerta was obscenely priced regardless. I was tempted to get the valkyrie, but I've seen too many of flaked clothing on that- it hasn't stood the test of time, even that was priced insane. I think these retailed at like 100 bucks if i remember correctly. Wow, how times have changed! Course only reason i would want it was cause i drew that cover image.

35CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is possible someone bought it. I never rely on waiting for a sale if there is something I really, really want. I just got back to town and a little less poised than usual, so by the time I was ready to go, a couple of the items I wanted most were gone. But I can live without them. There is plenty of good stuff still to be had, and I suspect I will revisit before the sale is over.

36CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:56 pm

csyeung

csyeung
yeah my mistake was throwing a couple wrist pegs, I mean there are so many but like it's usually 2 from a specific character and just luck would have it i had the same as someone else. So i took it out and refreshed and another item went, then a body and another body, then I was like yea, ok never mind lol. I mean, I cant complain, one year I made it out with several tbleague bodies, yea that was me.

37CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:03 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
csyeung wrote:Yea i saw that too haha, they had a few hard to find figures but that la muerta was obscenely priced regardless. I was tempted to get the valkyrie, but I've seen too many of flaked clothing on that- it hasn't stood the test of time, even that was priced insane. I think these retailed at like 100 bucks if i remember correctly. Wow, how times have changed! Course only reason i would want it was cause i drew that cover image.

Yeah, I’ve learned the hard way that you just can’t trust any Phicen figure from that era if pleather is involved.  It’s a shame that’s when they decided to go on their indie comic heroines run.  La Muerta is a rare exception because I don’t think she has any pleather.  Maybe her boots, but those could be replaced easily and inexpensively.

GubernatorFan wrote:It is possible someone bought it. I never rely on waiting for a sale if there is something I really, really want. I just got back to town and a little less poised than usual, so by the time I was ready to go, a couple of the items I wanted most were gone. But I can live without them. There is plenty of good stuff still to be had, and I suspect I will revisit before the sale is over.

It’s always possible that it sold, but I think  they pulled most of the boxed figures between last night and this morning.  I can’t say I blame them, and I wasn’t surprised.  There’s no way I’m paying $575 for her, though.

38CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Since this is my first 1/6 holiday season, what other online stores usually have good Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?

39CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:22 pm

csyeung

csyeung

KG hobby usually has something, but remember shipping is calculated after.

Toyswonderland has one atm (20% off i think), but they have shipping added after as well. From what I see from others buying , there have been good and bad experiences. I have never bought from them myself.

Giantoy usually has something for in stock stuff.

Blackoptoys as said, but their prices tend to be very high in the first place. They usually have some coupon or another though active.

I think Rattlesnaketoys has something every year.

I usually check all the stores, I'll post something if theres anything.

40CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:38 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’ll have to make the rounds. A couple more Imperial Guardians from Giantoy at a bit of a discount would be nice.

41CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well the one TBLeague body I had in my cart disappeared before the sale started, so I won't blame you Craig. Wink We're all in the same boat anyway, so no real blame -- first come, first served. Perhaps they did pull their most expensive pieces, rather than have to specify what is not on sale, or try to do so afterwards.

Black Ops Toys usually has some sort of sale going on, ranging from 20 to 12% (usually closer to the latter). That is why we don't bother announcing them every week. A long time ago they had a 50 or 40% sale (that's when I first noticed them), and apparently they regretted that decision and told he who shall not be named that they would not be doing that again.

42CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:10 pm

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Well the one TBLeague body I had in my cart disappeared before the sale started, so I won't blame you Craig. Wink We're all in the same boat anyway, so no real blame -- first come, first served. Perhaps they did pull their most expensive pieces, rather than have to specify what is not on sale, or try to do so afterwards.

Black Ops Toys usually has some sort of sale going on, ranging from 20 to 12% (usually closer to the latter). That is why we don't bother announcing them every week. A long time ago they had a 50 or 40% sale (that's when I first noticed them), and apparently they regretted that decision and told he who shall not be named that they would not be doing that again.

Ironically i only had a couple cheaper bodies. I think one was a verycool body and the other was a poptoys body. There was a pretty cool knights of fire sword too, but someone snagged that too. The tbleague bodies were like a couple years ago though if I remember correctly.

I always find the black op toys site a bit strange, especially if you use their search engine. I remember searching a boxed figure once and every time I would search for it and come back another day, the price would increase each time lol. scratch

Sugo toys (australia ) also has 10% off selected items. I've never bought from them so I don't know how much shipping is, good if you live in Australia though (free ship over 200).

43CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Right now toy anxiety has a 40%off sitewide sale. I just bought some goodies myself, definitely worth a look. I got a Hot Toys Star-Lord head for $42 normally $70 and tricity goddess head for $30 normally $50, plus smaller goodies.

44CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:44 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Just saw Alexei Fillippov of Siberian Custom Studios mention that he's having a black friday sale, starting tomorrow.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/SiberianCustomStudio/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/lexluter91/?hl=en

ebay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/raselkz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

45CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks Sky, these look great, too bad they are resin and almost all with necks.

Black Ops Toys is having a 22% off sale at the moment -- which is a bit more than their usual weekly sales. Discount Code: yearlysale
https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/whats-new

46CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:12 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Bah!!!  Where’s the “Buy one boxed figure get a second one of equal or lesser value free” sales?!?   All I see so far is picked over garage sales!   Smile

47CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:11 pm

csyeung

csyeung
I see on blackoptoys  BLACKOPSDEALS for 25% but again I feel their prices are overpriced to begin with so hard to find a bargin. You'd probably be looking for hard to find stuff.

Giantoy has a BF deal for in stock items.

BCFM5 : Buy 2 get 5 off (1 use per customer)
BCFM200: 10 off 200 (at least 2 items req)
BCFM300: 15 off 300 (at least 2 items req)
BCFM400: 20 off 400  (at least 2 items req)

KGHobby has some flash sales atm. Various hot toys I saw at some deep discounts if you're interested.
( I think mostly endgame stuff)

Also Sideshow has 10% everything in stock while supplies last. code: BF21

48CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
csyeung wrote:I see on blackoptoys  BLACKOPSDEALS for 25% but again I feel their prices are overpriced to begin with so hard to find a bargin. You'd probably be looking for hard to find stuff.

KGHobby has some flash sales atm. Various hot toys I saw at some deep discounts if you're interested.

I’m just clowning around more than anything. As I mentioned in another thread, Timewalker Toys has a really good Black Friday sale. I saw that Stryker picked up a few cool things.

Giantoy was a disappointment. I was thinking of getting a couple more Imperial Guardians, but saving $2.50 each isn’t any real motivation to buy them now instead of later. To be fair, with already competitive prices and the free shipping, they probably can’t discount too much.

49CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:54 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:

I’m just clowning around more than anything.  As I mentioned in another thread, Timewalker Toys has a really good Black Friday sale.  I saw that Stryker picked up a few cool things.

Giantoy was a disappointment.  I was thinking of getting a couple more Imperial Guardians, but saving $2.50 each isn’t any real motivation to buy them now instead of later.  To be fair, with already competitive  prices and the free shipping, they probably can’t discount too much.

Oh yea not too many deep discounts. I remember a few years ago when Thinkgeek was about to close down, they had some deep discounts for some 1/6 figures.

50CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is not really discounted very much, but just in case there is something someone really must have and there aren't many other options, Black Ops Toys just listed a very large variety of tools in sixth-scale. The current discount on the website is 15%, with code: DECEMBER (the code would change weekly).

https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/whats-new

51CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:20 pm

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
Overall, I believe significant discounts (i.e., 50%, etc.) we've experienced and seen from prior years are longer being offered due to all 1:6 vendors experiencing economic hardship just like consumers.

The recommendation is to shop frugally, smartly, and wisely in terms of what one truly wants.

1:6 is a want and discretionary spending. It's not a need and doesn't warrant going into debt through the use of credit cards.

If you don't believe me, then feel free to experience and learn the hard way like many others.

I return to the darkness and observe.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 23116610

52CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:43 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:
csyeung wrote:I see on blackoptoys  BLACKOPSDEALS for 25% but again I feel their prices are overpriced to begin with so hard to find a bargin. You'd probably be looking for hard to find stuff.

I’m just clowning around more than anything.  As I mentioned in another thread, Timewalker Toys has a really good Black Friday sale.  I saw that Stryker picked up a few cool things.

Giantoy was a disappointment.  I was thinking of getting a couple more Imperial Guardians, but saving $2.50 each isn’t any real motivation to buy them now instead of later.  To be fair, with already competitive  prices and the free shipping, they probably can’t discount too much.

I actually took advantage of Giantoy’s $15 off $300 code during BF, and picked up 2 TBL bodies, one of the new Jiaou Doll “Asian bodies” (just to see what it was like), two head sculpts (Henry Cavill bootleg and Gac Toys Jason Statham), neck adapters for both male and female figures, and a set of male hands for another character in my wife’s book — all of it just showed up yesterday.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 C8485110

53CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:59 am

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:

I actually took advantage of Giantoy’s $15 off $300 code during BF, and picked up 2 TBL bodies, one of the new Jiaou Doll “Asian bodies” (just to see what it was like), two head sculpts (Henry Cavill bootleg and Gac Toys Jason Statham), neck adapters for both male and female figures, and a set of male hands for another character in my wife’s book — all of it just showed up yesterday.

Nice! I ended up only getting 2 tbl bodies, 5 bucks off. I could have gotten them at a similar price at KGHobby but the conversion is often off. Went with GT just cause I have had more experience buying from them.

54CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: CURRENTLY ON SALE Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:45 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I've often put things in my cart at KG, but there shipping to the US is beyond insane, so I always end up emptying the cart. With built in prices at places like OSK & Giantoy, it's pretty much a no-brainer if I'm going to order from Asia.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

CURRENTLY ON SALE - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum