OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Empty Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:05 am

scalawag

scalawag
I have decided to post up some more details of what my Hasbro Black Series 6" figure collection consists of, and today I offer up my shelf of figures from “The Mandalorian”   
Be warned that each of these threads may be a little long as I intend to picture each of the figures on the particular shelf featured.

So here is my Madalorian shelf as it currently stands.  Of course as Hasbro release more figures I will be adding them.  I have Greef Karga, Kuiil and Moff Gideon on pre-order, but they are not generally available yet here in the UK, and will be added to the shelf when they arrive.

Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8828

Now, here is each figure on this shelf in alphabetical order using their name as it appears on the packaging.  These figures are all from the red backed package series or the newer Black Series packaging unless otherwise stated.  
I shall post just one pic of each figure here with series no., initial release wave/exclusive release details, and the year of release.
Some figures may have some custom items or other custom work done, but on the whole they are stock figures.
If you want to see more detail or to know more about a particular figure then please just ask and I will add more.  

For those who may be interested I find this website a great help in identifying Black Series figures, and keeping track of all the release details:  Actionfigure411.com

Cara Dune, No. 101, wave 23, 2019
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7111

Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) & The Child, Man 05, Smyths Toys/Target exclusive, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8829

Heavy Infantry Mandalorian, Deluxe series D2, 2019
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7510

IG-11, Bestbuy exclusive, 2019
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8415

Imperial Stormtrooper, Man 02, wave 26, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7511

Incinerator Trooper, Man 03, wave 27, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8211

Offworld Jawa, No.96, wave 22, 2019 (x2)
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7512

Remnant Stormtrooper, Man 09, Target exclusive, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8013

Sand People (Tusken Raider), 40th Anniversary wave 2, 2017 (not officially a Madalorian Black Series figure yet, but well, you know me and it had to be there!!)
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_8710

The Armorer, Man 04, wave 28, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7610

The Child, Deluxe series, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_6810

The Mandalorian, Man 01, wave 26, 2020
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_7513

The Mandalorian, No. 94, wave 22, 2019
Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Img_3910

Well folks, that is my Solo shelf of Black Series 6" figures covered (Thank you if you got this far lol! ).  

I will follow this up with other shelves from my Black Series collection in coming weeks, and of course will add posts on new figures as they arrive.  

If you have any suggestions on the format of these posts (my intention is to continue as I have done here), or requests for more in depth details on certain figures, or which shelf of mine you would like to see next them please do ask or comment here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Paul

2Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Empty Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:25 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some nice figures. Dig the Cara Dune and Armorer figures — still boggles my mind HT hasn’t made them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. C8485110

3Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Empty Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 am

scalawag

scalawag
Stryker2011 wrote:Some nice figures. Dig the Cara Dune and Armorer figures — still boggles my mind HT hasn’t made them.

Yeah the Black Series Mando range is building nicely. Not all great figures, but the Characters are getting there.

Paul

4Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Empty Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:33 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice collection cheers

5Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Empty Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Shelf. Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:43 am

scalawag

scalawag
TravelGuide wrote:Nice collection cheers

Thank you TravelGuide, i'm pleased you like them.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum