OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Xavion2004

Have you had any problems putting it on and taking it off? If you haven’t taken it off yet, be careful especially on that left shoulder. I received the replacement cloak I bought, but I’m afraid to put it on her.

TravelGuide

I haven't taken it off yet, but the pin didn't go smoothly in on the left shoulder, so II already figured I'd have to be careful taking that off.

Diana

Arrgh! The pictures looked better on the phone... But anyway, it's the weekend (again)! Time for some pictures of Sariah in combination with Captain Sparta, with a splash of Sonja. Smile

Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2 - Page 3 Img_0616
Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2 - Page 3 Img_0615
Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2 - Page 3 Img_0617
Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2 - Page 3 Img_0618
Sonja and Arhian go sailing - update 6 march - reinforcement #2 - Page 3 Img_0619

TravelGuide

The pictures look nice, thank you. She does fit in next to Sariah and Sonja. I thought Captain Sparta had brown hair, at least the one that still is available at quick-toys has. But that's the Wonder Festival version, with the golden armour.

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:I thought Captain Sparta had brown hair, at least the one that still is available at quick-toys has. But that's the Wonder Festival version, with the golden armour.
That's correct. That's why I picked this version. The red hair looked less bland. ^^
Now I think I wish I had taken the bronze version. She would look better next to the King of Sparta.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum