OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41 am

Chip

Few old snaps of my Little Bird " Miss Clawd " crew , assigned to the Air Cav .  Don`t think I`ll be doing much to these any time soon , but thought some of you might like to see . In Vietnam there was normally just the two crew in a little bird , a pilot and a Door Gunner Guessing it would of been the same in Huey`s , but the Door gunner`s M.60  was attached to a kind of short bunji cord , which allowed him to lean out and not fall out when looking or gunning for the Vietcong ect . As well as his M.60 , door gunners often had a box of grenades , or some hung on cord in the back of the Heli , he could simply drop these on the enemy , handy if they hid in a hole or similar . Pilots often carried private purchased fancy pistols in western style belts and holsters , a lot of Huey pilots placed the holstered pistols between there legs during " hot " situations , to give a bit of protection to those private important bits .  Very Happy  

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Gunner4

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Gunner2

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Gunner21

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Gunner8

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Pilot14

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Pilot18

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Pilot8

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Heli-Pilot

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Heli-pilot6

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Heli-Pilot1

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  3up

2Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:23 am

Talon65

I don't see any pics, just the code. Anyone else!

3Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:39 am

davidd

davidd
Pics show up fine for me and look really good!

Very cool chopper crew, Chip!

4Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:51 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. These guys are really awesome. And that chopper is sweet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  C8485110

5Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, Talon, I also saw only code, but fixed it here too. Maybe it is a Mac vs PC issue? Anyway, I'm not doing that again.

Great figures (love the cavalry hat mixed in) and awesome chopper.

6Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:44 am

Talon65

Nice figures!

And thanks for the effort Gube!

7Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gotta love those littlerbird helicopters! Great selection of figures too Chip!

8Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really great, I always wanted one of these little birds, I remember the roof of my local toys R us had all 3 of them on display, dunno what happened to them when they renovated.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  1f60e

9Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:38 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The chopper is nice indeed. Is that a MBB Bo-105?

10Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:17 am

Chip

TravelGuide wrote:The chopper is nice indeed. Is that a MBB Bo-105?

Thanks , but no it`s an MH-6 Little Bird .

Thanks for all the other kind comments .

11Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:18 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Those are some really well-outfitted figures, all their gear and weapons look great. Easy to mistake them for real people in some photos. That chopper is also quite amazing and makes the whole seem feel legit, it must have been pricey!! Also is that a Laurence Fishburne headsculpt in the first few photos?

12Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Chip

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Those are some really well-outfitted figures, all their gear and weapons look great. Easy to mistake them for real people in some photos. That chopper is also quite amazing and makes the whole seem feel legit, it must have been pricey!! Also is that a Laurence Fishburne headsculpt in the first few photos?

Thanks so much , very complimentary . Wink   I just checked when I took these photos , it was in 2007  affraid , The Heli was not to bad a price at the time as I recall , and they were quite cheap to pick up for a while at one point , but prices have rocketed for them again now I believe . Yes that is a Laurence Fishburne sculpt , but as mentioned I took these pics way back , I think it might of been an old BBI sculpt .

13Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew  Empty Re: Miss Clawd Little Bird Crew Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:49 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome crew! And that chopper is so cool, I wish I had room for such a beast, it's awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum